Board index Experiences, Reviews, Q/A, Discussion Brahma Kumaris Service Projects, Events, and Useful Links An opportunity to implement Baba's knowledge in schools

An opportunity to implement Baba's knowledge in schools

BK1

Link with BKs: BK
An opportunity for BK students who want to implement Baba's knowledge in schools:

HRD Ministry invites suggestions on rationalizing curriculum for class I to XII

Urgent need to rationalize school curriculum for all round development of students: Shri Prakash Javadekar

http://pib.nic.in/newsite/PrintRelease. ... lid=176983

A copy of your suggestions and syllabus contents may also be sent to mentalhealthghtc@gmail.com

Link with BKs: BK
Om Shanti,

Dear Sisters and Brothers,

A lot of thanks to BK1 for such a post which shall help in pratykshta of our sweetest BABA.

I have just submitted my suggestion to introduce value education course of Brahmakumaris, Text books available with the Brahmakumaris. Activities- explanation about different values and practical demonstration like acting in a drama. Suggested to contact education wing of Brahmakumaris, shantivan, Talheti, Abu Road, Rajasthan. Web site - www.bkvalueeducation.in/

Every BK should submit suggestion for implementation of value education in schools in collaboration with the education wing of Brahmakumaris. So that the BK PG DIPLOMA holders of value education can impart BABA’s knowledge to each soul.

Regards
BK Atulya

Return to Brahma Kumaris Service Projects, Events, and Useful Links