Board index Experiences, Reviews, Q/A, Discussion Suggestions: What should the BKs be doing? BKInfo just broke a family

BKInfo just broke a family

Post Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:16 pm

Link with BKs: -
Its shocking to see the self declared counselors like ex-L and PP have now gone to the extent of breaking families.

They have recently advised two families to break-up and take divorce because one of the members (wives) are new BKs.

http://www.brahmakumaris.info/forum//vi ... 162#p43162

It saddens me to see that they have broken these families while all the time shouting about "BKs break families"

The shocking part here is how openly these people sitting in west now advise people sitting in India from different cultural backgrounds on divorces.

Post Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:11 am

On second thoughts I need not waste time on learning spirit because like my ex wife he is also under religious delusions and I have no right to get angry with a mentally ill person..

As for Learning spirit - he is ignorant of what marriage is or can be, what family means. He polishes his intellectual lingam thinking that will give birth to a new world.

Some accolades I received from our BK info friends - V78 and PP

This is what prejudice and hatred can do to sane people. They may be amused to find that I am not a BK, I have a family so I know what marriage means....such generalizations and jumping to conclusion shows such strong prejudice where people can not accept challenging opinions. I full understand situation V78 is in and empathise with him but when sane voices like PP have extreme views, it shows the negativity that BKinfo is spreading. I express my independent opinion both against BKs sometimes and against Anti-BKs at other times. I don't believe in being at any extreme and take moderate views based on my own research.

Post Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:16 am

BKINFO wrote:
When Learning Spirit says something like "I have family" ... it's deliberately ambiguous. BKs can and will say anything that sounds good, e.g. I heard them saying, "I am Christian" or "I am Jewish" when we all know that to become a BK their Baba says you must, in essence, convert "back" to BKism.

So what does "Have a family mean?" Do they mean, they have a wife or husband, a marriage and a relationship? Or are they just the child of a mother and Father? Do they know what marriage is because their mother and Father were married? Perhaps their mother was a BK and manipulated their Father into no sex but financially supporting her BKism? There are many men trapped in such loveless 'robot' marriages.

Means being married ! And no stop imagining about my self and my family history. We have no BKs in the family including my parents and partner. The problem with ex-L and PP's prejudice is that they simply can not accept other independent opinions about BKs. They are the only self-proclaimed experts and counselors and the judge on BKs! If others don't speak like them, they must be BKs or BKWSU agents ....grow up folks and start accepting other people opinions

Post Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:16 pm
bksimonb User avatar
Site Admin

Link with BKs: BK
Hi LS,

Good to see you back again :)

Looks like you kicked the 'ol wasps nest there.

Post Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:40 pm

Hey Simon, thanks!

Good to be back after a while. When people have hatred, they lose their sanity. Ex-L isn't gonna change, but way PP went about advising breaking of marriages, it took me some thinking to do what prejudices can do. The saddest part of the story is that while V78 is going through a difficult phase in his life (and I accept that break-up may be a good option), he is getting counseling advice from none other than ex-L. Can ex-L ever heal anyone? Ex-l type of people can only ignite more anger and hatred in people's minds. They don't want to help anyone. For them taking revenge from BKs is the only thing, people don't matter. It doesn't really matter what happens to people filled with anger and hatred eventually. In a couple of interactions, they have convinced V78 that I am a mentally ill person (because I am sad at his marriage break-up)! Can you imagine how on earth would they be able to heal people like V78 eventually? If this message reaches V78, I do understand your situation; my only advice is to move on with life, and don't take hatred and revenge in mind else you will spoil your future too. Company of haters like ex-L will do no good to you......

Just look at the thought pattern these guys have built! If anyone speaks against their advice to people on BKs, they must be either BK or non-married or BKWSU agent. Their ego is such that they can not accept anyone else having opinions about BKs independently. They are the judge so they can pass their judgments on anyone

Post Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:37 pm
bksimonb User avatar
Site Admin

It was brave of you to sound the alarm and take the heat from that.

I can't believe the audacity of some of the comments you are quoting,
...I have no right to get angry with a mentally ill person

??? Not sure who you are quoting there but they obviously feel perfectly with within their rights to brand someone "mentally ill", presumably as an extension of, correctly or incorrectly, branding them a BK.

If they insist that you are still a BK then perhaps there is no such thing as an "Ex-BK". So perhaps we should start calling "Ex-L", just "L", then?

Post Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:49 pm

Yes, for them its either you are with us or you are with the BKs. There is no middle ground possible. There is only one variety of ex-BKs possible in their world, those who are angry or have been hurt for any reasons. I think this is intentional as it helps ex-L's propaganda. He wants to portray BK as evil and if there is anyone who is not a BK and not as negative as them for BKs, they feel threatened as it hurts the propaganda.

V78, the person quoting above was the husband of a BK wife. I feel for him as he has come out from a relationship (perhaps for good) but got into ex-L trap. When someone is angry, ex-L opinions can appear to be eye openers, but in the long run it will keep you trapped in negativity

Post Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:38 pm

Link with BKs: In Contact
You won't have my hate.
--Antoine Leiris.

People are becoming more and more pro-hatred today due to wrong learning and set aim-object accordingly with such learning, leading to actions thereafter.

It's all in the drama, but it's pure love with universal brotherhood which ultimately wins.
बहानेबाज़ी को मर्ज करो और बेहद की वैराग्यवृत्ति को इमर्ज करो।

Post Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:31 pm

BKINFO wrote:
Faced with hard facts, and reasonable and informed discussion, Learning Spirit has gone quiet. Perhaps they are "learning"?
The worst part of it is having to stick close to and interact with BKs on a regular basis.

Can learning spirit explain to me, what did ex-I or pink panther getting by saving my life from my BK wife ????

As someone is getting curious with my silence on this topic, ex-L seems happy to have won an argument and so his ego is boosted. OMG, folks I am on a holiday this week :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

One thing ex-L can never give up is to brand everyone who speaks against his arguments to be a BK or BKWSU agent. Now this is a classic approach of people with a propaganda- If you are not with us, you are with the enemy...If after saying umpteen number of times I am not a BK, they keep branding me as one, any other argument is a waste of time :evil: :evil: :evil: This is to make sure their new members relate only to them and are unable to see any other independent opinions. Infact if one has to research how propaganda works, ex-L is a classic case study. In no time he has convinced V78 that I am on the "other" side. As V78 asked specifically on what these people gain, I don't know about PP; he seems like a sane and rational voice however you simply don't know and understand how ex-L operates. I can only say this, no matter how much grateful are you to ex-L, in the long run it will not help you heal. Ex-L can only keep anger and hate alive for longer than you need.....

Post Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:22 am

Nature of ex-l is like that. When I had become member of the ex-Bk forum, and started to post there, that soul had commented/thought BKWSU had appointed/directed me to write in the forum! Such a doubtful intellect, zero tolerance and acceptance. Even later, that soul had doubted in similar ways.

But, all is part of drama. Let that soul rest in peace.

Anyhow, that soul is a unique one in drama. Let us appreciate it.
Murli Pt:- Gambheerataa se full marks jamaa hota hai. Mamma toh gambheerataa kee devi thi. = The virtue seriousness gives full marks. Mamma was a deity of seriousness.

Return to Suggestions: What should the BKs be doing?