Board index Misc. Brahma Kumaris in the media Brahma kumaris Attacked.......

Brahma kumaris Attacked.......

Review, discussion, critique of articles, books, papers, academic publications about the Brahma Kumaris in the media

Post Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:14 pm
bksimonb User avatar
Site Admin

Link with BKs: BK
(Moving to media section)

Anyone understand Hindi and familiar with these stories? The first video doesn't make much sense to me. I can understand an "Ex-BK" commenting on the BKs, but who is "Satguru Rampal Ji" and why would an Ex-BK sister speak about him in the capacity of being an "Ex-BK"?

These videos are from last year so presumably the stories have moved on since then. Anyone have more up to date information?

Post Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:56 pm

I can understand an "Ex-BK" commenting on the BKs, but who is "Satguru Rampal Ji" and why would an Ex-BK sister speak about him in the capacity of being an "Ex-BK"?

The ex Bk is commenting that she had lots of problems(health and evil spirits) and then joined to BKWSU in seeking freedom from them. But not been benefited in the Bk life. Then she came to Sant rampal Ji and got free from all problems. And she is saying that he is the only real God and suggests all Bks as well as everyone in this world to follow his principles.
Murli Pt:- Gambheerataa se full marks jamaa hota hai. Mamma toh gambheerataa kee devi thi. = The virtue seriousness gives full marks. Mamma was a deity of seriousness.

Post Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:23 pm
bksimonb User avatar
Site Admin

I think I found his website. The rules for his followers look rather heavy :shock:

http://www.jagatgururampalji.org/infoforaspirants.php

Are you familiar with the rape allegation story? It was some time ago so there must have been a court case by now. If so what was the outcome?

Post Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:28 pm

I do not know.
Murli Pt:- Gambheerataa se full marks jamaa hota hai. Mamma toh gambheerataa kee devi thi. = The virtue seriousness gives full marks. Mamma was a deity of seriousness.

Post Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:42 pm

Link with BKs: -
This so called Godman Sant Rampal has currently created anarchy in India by deploying thousands of devotees and commandos to evade arrest on a murder charge...

http://www.ndtv.com/article/cheat-sheet ... eststories

Post Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:06 am
bksimonb User avatar
Site Admin

mbbhat wrote:
Then she came to Sant rampal Ji and got free from all problems. And she is saying that he is the only real God and suggests all Bks as well as everyone in this world to follow his principles.

Errm. No thanks :|

Post Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:54 am

Baba says- in the end, people will understand that all the human Gurus are fake. So-things are happening. But- there is our responsibility that we should be able to give power even to those who commit sins or are weak.

Anyhow, drama moves as usual.

Return to Brahma Kumaris in the media