Board index Misc. BK History related topics About Age of Dada LekhRaj

About Age of Dada LekhRaj

Post Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:49 am

Link with BKs: BK
We have seen some documents saying age of BBaba was 55, 52, or near 60s (but not exact 60) in 1936.

But, here, it says- age was 44 in 1939, (so 41 in 1936!)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/om_mandli/ ... otostream/
---
I came to know about this only today. I am not sure whether this is already put in this forum. In case, it is put, may be deleted.

More photos here- http://www.flickr.com/photos/om_mandli/
Attachments
DOB of BBaba.jpg
DOB of BBaba.jpg (408.54 KiB) Viewed 3371 times
Murli Pt:- Gambheerataa se full marks jamaa hota hai. Mamma toh gambheerataa kee devi thi. = The virtue seriousness gives full marks. Mamma was a deity of seriousness.

Post Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:15 am

This is a photo mostly of of trance messaging in Karachi in older days- I got this from the bk-pbk forum.

From this photo, BBaba does not seem so young.

trance message Karachi times.jpg
trance message Karachi times.jpg (37.09 KiB) Viewed 3368 times

Few comments:- It seems that Shivbaba used to enter in someone to explain gyaan.[I have heard from some seniors that Shivbaba used to come in some BK sister also to explain]. Then only it would be easy for BBaba to understand. Murli points are there which say- "there had been some children who used to go to trance and teach drill to Mamma , Baba. Now they have left, Maya has eaten them".

And- we can see there bright light around the sister sitting on guddi. Now, is that due to presence of Shivbaba, or camera flashing or edited by human beings before posting, or something else?

If that bright light is due to presence of Shivbaba, did that light appear when murlsi were spoken through Bbaba?

Or probably Shivbaba being master, has power either to disclose or hide his power. ShivBaba only knows.
-----------------
Now, which of all these documents is right one?

A probability:- Can all of these documents be incorrect and BBaba's age could be 60 in 1936 itself?

Drama will open at right time.
Murli Pt:- Gambheerataa se full marks jamaa hota hai. Mamma toh gambheerataa kee devi thi. = The virtue seriousness gives full marks. Mamma was a deity of seriousness.

Post Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:38 am

Dada Lekhraj was born on 15 December 1884. Attached is a photograph of his original birth certificate.
Dada was presumed to be 60 in 1937 for possibly two reasons (although there may be others). First, making Dada 60 years of age eulogised him and aligned his life with scripture. Also, being 'sixtyish' means to enter Vanprasth, the age of retirement. Because Dada entered this phase of life prematurely, it could be said he became 'sixtyish' according to the four stages or "ashrams" of life - Brahmacharya (youth or student), Grihastha - (married man or householder), Vanaprastha - (hermit who renounces physical pleasures), Sannyasa - (ascetic absorbed in the pursuit of enlightenment).
Attachments
birth_certificate_of_dada_lekhraj-english.jpg
birth_certificate_of_dada_lekhraj-english.jpg (1.09 MiB) Viewed 2704 times
Today You are You
That is truer than true
There is no-one alive
Who is Youer than You
Dr Seuss

Post Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:18 am

Link with BKs: Newcomer
I feel suspicious about Lekhraj, he appears to be a normal person to me. He cannot be medium of God as otherwise no protests would have occured.
People need God today , so how can they protest against him? The fact itself tells that he is not in right direction of morality & spirituality.
Asking sister, girls & wives to leave their husbands is not sign of a good spiritual master. One who brings harmony among people in a family is the only
right spiritual person.
I only like BK for its Brahmacharya concept but now i think there are holes in its base too. A man wooing females is not a good example of
Celibacy. They can not be compared with Gopis as at Dwapar time it was acceptable to everyone. What morality is acceptable to society
presently should be set as ideal state. Where there is protest how there can be a God?

Similar things were told by a one BK friend. He told that BK brother initially used to listen murlis in morning & do fighting with common people
in evening, that to with lathis or sticks. Now the fact has got its confirmation also. Similar cases are happening even till today in different part of
India.

Return to BK History related topics