Board index BK Section (BKs & New BK students only please) New Murli Student Q & A Details on subtle region

Details on subtle region

Post Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:34 am
VisionOfSelf User avatar
Site Admin

Link with BKs: BK
April 24th 2017 wrote:
Only you children are now studying the knowledge of how the new world becomes old, how the drama begins, how there is the incorporeal world, the subtle region and the corporeal world and then how this world cycle turns. You children are now studying this study. The residence of souls is the incorporeal world. There are Brahma, Vishnu and Shankar in the subtle region. How pure souls become impure and how they then become pure again is all explained to you. The Brahma who resides in the subtle region would not be called the Father of People. The Father of People exists here. You have visions. When this corporeal Brahma becomes pure, the perfect avyakt form will be visible there. It is a subtle form of white light. Communication there takes place in ‘movie ’ form. Only you know what the subtle region is, and who can go there. You see Mama and Baba there. Deities also go there to have a meeting with you. Because deities cannot set foot in the impure world, they meet you in the subtle region. Those are meetings of those of the parents' home and those of the in-laws' home. How else would you Brahmins meet the deities? So, this is the way to meet. To have a vision in front of you is also to recognise with the intellect. This is fixed in the drama. Just as Meera had visions of Paradise and dance d while sitting at home, so too you had many visions in the beginning. You were shown how the kingdom functions and what customs and systems there are. At that time there were few of you. All the others will see all of that at the end.

Post Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:53 pm

Om Shanti
My dear divine sisters and brothers

I do not understand the point told by Bapdada in today’s murli (dt.24/4/2017) in question answer point-2 “सूक्ष्मवतन में देवताओं की महफ़िल लगती है I“

May please answer to following questions.
1. Who are the deities meet in subtle world?
2. Since the deity souls are in corporeal world, then how they can meet in subtle world?
3. When, how they meet and for what purpose?
4. Are they only immerged by Bapdada ?
5. Whether the deity soul feels it when he/she is immerged at subtle world?
6. We know that Bapdada used to show some visions of golden age in trance in the initial period at Karachi, Is the saying of today’s murli for
the same or anything else?
7. Is it for the souls of advanced party who meet Bapdada at subtle world in amritvala now a days for world service as told by avyakt Bapda?
But whether we can say the souls of advanced party as deity?

Regards
BK Atulya

Post Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:26 pm

acc01775 wrote:
4. Are they only immerged by Bapdada ?

I believe YES.
6. We know that Bapdada used to show some visions of golden age in trance in the initial period at Karachi, Is the saying of today’s murli for
the same or anything else?

I believe the SAME.

Few relevant points- in Post No. 169 and 170 - viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1167&p=14352&hilit=mohini#p14352
Murli Pt:- Gambheerataa se full marks jamaa hota hai. Mamma toh gambheerataa kee devi thi. = The virtue seriousness gives full marks. Mamma was a deity of seriousness.

Return to New Murli Student Q & A