Board index BK Section (BKs & New BK students only please) Recent Homework and Self-Efforts How to do service through the mind in an easy way?

How to do service through the mind in an easy way?

VisionOfSelf User avatar
Site Admin

Link with BKs: BK
Dadi Gulzar 19th May 2012, ORC
Q: This time Baba has stressed a lot on serving through the mind. How can we do this in an easy way?

A: Baba says to do mansa seva (service through the mind) because it is the mind which is instrumental to do something good or bad. Baba has told us to do mansa seva in order to keep the mind busy. When the mind is free there is waste. You can do mansa seva while walking and moving around too. When you become expert in any task it happens easily and naturally similarly if we make a habit to do mansa seva it will be easily done.

Baba has given us 2 tasks –
1) Mansa seva. Always check what is in my mind – pure thoughts or waste? Waste takes our mind in the wrong direction.
2) Baba said to do two drills – of 3 forms and 5 forms. When the mind gets too busy then do the drill. Many brothers say we do not get time. Baba has given a very good method for this, when you are in your office and you feel thirsty, you do get up don’t you. So think this too is like thirst so I can take a break to do the drill. Don’t say that you don’t get time, but if you want to take out time then you can do so by any means.

Third thing – after you meet Baba at amrit vela, take five minutes to make the time table of the mind. What time to do the drill, what time to do mansa seva etc. make the program of your mind. If someone else does it for you, you will say I have work at this time. If you make your own program then you will be able to do it.

I tell everyone that in the night before going to sleep, tell Baba your chart of the entire day. Even if you did a mistake, now Baba is in the form of Father so he will forgive you. After this He will be in the form of dharamraj, then He can’t do anything. So why not seek forgiveness from the Father. The Father is merciful so he will forgive you and also give you power. So if we keep attention then we can fulfill Baba’s hopes.

VisionOfSelf User avatar
Site Admin

Link with BKs: BK
10/6/13

Blessing: May you be an embodiment of easy success by doing powerful service through your thoughts as well as your words.

Just as you have experienced being constantly busy by serving through words, in the same way, together with serving through words, you should also be serving through your mind. Serving through your mind means that you and others should naturally experience pure vibrations of good wishes and pure feelings for every soul at every moment. Let blessings for all souls be constantly emerging from your mind at every moment. By serving through your mind, you will save the energy of words and this powerful service of the mind will make you an embodiment of easy success.

Return to Recent Homework and Self-Efforts