Board index BK Section (BKs & New BK students only please) Recent Homework and Self-Efforts Week of being Carefree

Week of being Carefree

Post Wed May 01, 2013 2:01 pm

Link with BKs: BK
Year of saying ‘Your’ 28-04-2013
Week of being Carefree

Self Respect: Like Brahma Baba, I am a Carefree Emperor.
God Shiva:
- ‘Always be in the intoxication, “Victory is my Birth right”. By this, you will always
remain a Carefree Emperor’
- Those who have the faith that everything that is happening in the Drama is predestined and is truth, that one remains worriless and carefree.
- As Brahma Baba always had firm faith and hence remained Carefree Emperor, He was
never worried about anything. One will be worried if there is something unattained or
if something is lacking. Where there are all the attainments and the awareness of being
Master Almighty Authority, there is nothing to worry. Hence be equal to Brahma
Baba, have firm faith and be a Carefree Emperor.

Yoga Practice:
 I am the Instrument, the doer. Baba makes me do things. This awareness makes you
worriless and Carefree Emperor. Hence practice this deeply.
 I am Master Almighty Authority. The Almighty GOD is with me. I am under His
canopy of protection. He is my Father, Mother, Friend, Companion, Teacher,
Preceptor, Master, and Protector. I am always along with Him. This experience of
companionship will make me the Carefree Emperor.
 Dear Baba had specially told us to take blessings from Him on every Thursday and be
the embodiment of it throughout the day. Similarly, on Sundays (Holidays), get rid of
one weakness in thoughts and dreams.

Point of Inculcation: Converting ‘Mine’ into ‘Your’
- Those who keep saying “Mine”, they become dirty whereas those who say ‘Your’, are
able to manage the situation
- Baba had suggested the easy method of being a Carefree Emperor; “convert ‘Mine’
into ‘Your’”. We have been singing “Everything of you is surrendered to yourself,
nothing is mine.” Now, everything belongs to Baba and Baba belongs to me.
Point of Churning: Who can become a Carefree Emperor like Brahma Baba?

For the Effort Makers:
O’ the great Tapaswi Souls, as we invoke Baba, similarly many Souls are invoking us,
the worship worthy Deities. We have to fulfill their wishes. We have to support them...
protect them. In order to fulfill their wishes, we have to inculcate ‘Ignorance of
Desires’. Hence dedicate all of your desires to Baba and prepare yourself to donate to
the World.
Do not lose hope in those who have lost hope

Return to Recent Homework and Self-Efforts