Board index BK Section (BKs & New BK students only please) Recent Homework and Self-Efforts Why to remember Shiv Baba and to remind others

Why to remember Shiv Baba and to remind others

VisionOfSelf User avatar
Site Admin

Link with BKs: BK
Why to remember Shiv Baba and to remind others to do the same?
Compilation from Murli of Nov 7, 2012.

To remember any bodily being is a common thing

Shiv Baba is the one who grants salvation to all

He is the benefactor

You have to take your inheritance from the Father

He is the Purifier & Liberator for all & Guide for all

He is the only One who liberates all souls from sorrow and takes them back home

Sins will be absolved through remembrance

You will attain the karmateet stage at which you will not perform any mistakes through thoughts, words, or deeds

You must not remember any physical thing

If My remembrance is with you in the end then you will come to Me

Become bodiless and remember Me

As much as you remember Me that much you will attain a high status

As much as you remember you will reach the pillar of Shiv Baba and then go to heaven

5000 years ago when I spoke the Gita I said that remember Me alone and you will become pure

You will not become ill for 21 births

SM 10-10-82(2):- Baap bachchon ko samjhaate hain ki sivaaye Baap ki yaad dilaaney ke aur koyi baath jhurmuyi2 ki faaltoo baath karey to samjho yah dushman hai. Faaltoo baathein nahin karni hai. Sun_ni bhi nahin hai. EK DO KO SAAVDHAANI DETE RAHO KI SHIVABABA KO YAAD KARO. KOYI KO PHIR GUSSAA BHI LAGTAA HAI KI FALAANAA MUJHE KYON KAHTAA HAI. PARANTU TUMHAARAA FARJ HAI YAAD DILAANAA. Yaad se vikarm vinaash honge. Jab tak karmaateet avasthaa nahin aayi hai toh mansaa vaachaa karmanaa kuch na kuch bhoolein toh hoti hee rahti hain.

= Father explains to children - except giving remembrance of Shivbaba, if anyone talks to you other matter like waste (jhur_muyi2), understand that the (company of the ) other person is like an enemy. You should not talk waste things, not even listen. Warn each other that- remember shivbaba. some will get angry that why does this tell me? but, it is your duty to remind. By remembrance, sins are burnt. Till you attain karmaateet stage, some fault will be happening.
Last edited by mbbhat on Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Murli Pt:- Gambheerataa se full marks jamaa hota hai. Mamma toh gambheerataa kee devi thi. = The virtue seriousness gives full marks. Mamma was a deity of seriousness.

SM 10-10-82 = BABA APNAA MISAAL BATAATE HAIN KI MAIN BHI BHOJAN PAR BAITH_TAA HUN, SNAAN KARTAA HUN TOH MUJHE BHI YAAD DILAAVO KI SHIVBABA KO YAAD KARO. BHAL KHUD YAAD NA BHI KAREY- PARANTU BABA KA DIRECTION AMAL MAY LAANAA CHAAHIYE. AGAR APNAA KALYAAN CHAAHTEY HO TOH YAAD DILAAVO EK DO KO.

= Brahma Baba explains his experience. when i sit to eat food, take bath, even then remind me also to remember shivbaba. Even if you do not remember, (remind others), but one should bring directions of Baba into amal (practical form in intellect). If you wish to benefit yourself, remind shivbaba to one another.

----------
Dear Baba,
How great you are, how sweet you are, how clear you are, how assertive you are.

Even brahma Baba asked children to remind him , so that children's remembrance will improve. Of course, he did not need any help from children, but indirectly he was helping children in this way. what a great sustenance from both the fathers! simply great.
Murli Pt:- Gambheerataa se full marks jamaa hota hai. Mamma toh gambheerataa kee devi thi. = The virtue seriousness gives full marks. Mamma was a deity of seriousness.

Link with BKs: Newcomer
Shivbaba is God.
Mere to Shivbaba ek.
Main Baba ka Baba mera.
I worship Shivbaba and whatever Baba will give me I will take it.

Return to Recent Homework and Self-Efforts