Board index Experiences, Reviews, Q/A, Discussion Suggestions: What should the BKs be doing? Introductory Course requires a Big Transformation!

Introductory Course requires a Big Transformation!

Link with BKs: GBK
BKs are supposed to be world servers. There are 2 kinds of world service:

1. self transformation (which eventually brings about world transformation)

2. through helping people to understand etc. The people outside will not be able to accept and use all the BK maryadas etc. We have to feel their pulse before talking.

Link with BKs: BK

PeaceOnEarth wrote:
Hard to get this. We are told where talks of Baba is there, only there you can think of spirituality. Strictly speaking, I hardly believe in new propagators of BK Knowledge. Seniors were/are better. Bk Shivani most of the time uses intellectual exercise during conversation rather than using exact references from Murli or any other quote of Baba.

Now you care about Murli points? On the other thread, you said the following quote:

PeaceOnEarth wrote:
Such a big assumption by Lekhraj Kirpalani. The REAL TRUTH IS THAT GOD CAME NEAR HIM BUT SEEING HIS STATE WITH "WOMEN" WHO LEFT HOUSE & THEIR FAMILIES, HE MOVED AWAY. MAYA SLAPPED HIM. HE EVEN DECLARED TO DONATE EVERYTHING TO GOVERNMENT WHEN TRUTH CAME OUT. AFTER HIS DEATH, DADIS BECAME INSTRUMENT OF WHAT HE WAS DOING PREVIOUSLY.

Your declared intentions are highly inconsistent. In one post, you pretend to be a regular BK, on the other you clearly show you are not. You even make exactly the same claims made by the user "ex-l", of the site brahmakumaris.info, with a few days of difference between each post. I think it's too much of a coincidence unless you have been constantly reading that site?

You said you only believe in things based on evidence. What is the evidence that Lekhraj did really say to donate everything to government? And why have I heard about that for the first two times on the same week, by two different users with a very similar style of writing?

Link with BKs: Newcomer
EasyMeditation"
Now you care about Murli points?

Yes, I have to, for understanding things specifically. Also because murli is in development stage. There will be a day when you will be having a whole literature called MURLI with no addition or deletion. Still we don't have full access to whole knowledge, it is still adding. So there is big possiblity that what has been said in other religious or spiritual literature may get added in murli later on, being its part. So, to keep eyes open & seek for knowledge from every source is not out of law.

Your declared intentions are highly inconsistent.

What can i do do help your predictions. It is all effect of Maya/bhrant. Everyone who took introductory course without interest faces this problem later. When foundation is weak( sometimes it is not only person responsible, what if center teacher is confused himself), what can be said for building?

In one post, you pretend to be a regular BK, on the other you clearly show you are not.

May be you are not able to understand what I meant to say. Many others can get the same.

You even make exactly the same claims made by the user "ex-l", of the site brahmakumaris.info, with a few days of difference between each post. I think it's too much of a coincidence unless you have been constantly reading that site?

I cannot say anything about similarity but yes I visit that site equally. Don't you think we should be aware of everything that is happening or has happened in past in the institute. If no, why? Everyone need to be secure. It is said that when any institution expands beyond range in Kalyug, impurities are bound to add in it. So, is it wrong to search the pure part?

I said " God came near him, did you read it? " What I believe is that Some knowledge was given to him by God & then later when God left due to impurity, he propagated a Gyan mixture combination of real & his own intellectual Gyan.
Now it is whole responsibility of seekers to separate real Gyan from Intellectual part. If you just read 1 murli with focus, you can reach this conclusion that something interrupts the real Gyan in it? Too much biasing in it shows that it is not coming in its original form... but still contain real gyan on which one can base his life.

Om Shanti PeaceOnEarth,

I had actually received the BK knowledge in 1994 and so I am quite familiar with BK knowledge, history of the Brahma Kumaris, etc. I am not a newcomer. From around 2002, I had also been reading what the ex-BKs have been saying about the Brahma Kumaris. I no longer read what the ex-BKs say because I realized that they are saying a lot of lies and making defamatory statements about the Brahma Kumaris in an unreasonable manner. As per the Law of Karma, the ex-BKs are trying to put confusion into what the Brahma Kumaris are trying to do and achieve. So if you go and read what the ex-BKs say, you might only become more confused.

During the Confluence between the Silver and Copper Ages, the ex-BKs were the anaryans. The anaryans were supposed to have played the most significant role on the world stage, during that ancient time. So in the Hindu myths, Ravana has been portrayed as the Brahmin (the highest caste in the Hindu religion). At that time, the devas/Aryans had put confusion into the work of the anaryans. Rama is a deva/Aryan in the Hindu myths and he has been reflected as a Kshatriya (the ruling clan but only the second highest caste in the Hindu religion). As the Kshatriyas, the ruling clan was supposed to have served the Brahmins. However, the ruling clan were using their authority to put confusion into the work of the anaryans. So you can see a lot of confusion in the ancient texts, myths etc. People are not able to understand the ancient texts because of the confusion that was placed in them. The rulers (devas/Aryans) were even using nuclear weapons against the anaryans, so that they can remain in control (instead of letting the brahmins/anaryans play their role in a significant manner). The anaryans were in a helpless state. Now, at the end, it is the deva/Aryan souls who have to play a significant role on the world stage and they are doing it as the members of the Brahma Kumaris. The anaryans (who are ex-BKs now) are putting confusion into what the Brahma Kumaris are doing. It is happening as per the Law of Karma. Now, the members of the Brahma Kumaris are not able to take any legal action against the ex-BKs because according to the BK knowledge, if people defame the BKs, they have to just watch it as detached observers. The defamation was meant to be test papers which give an opportunity to the BKs to strengthen their spiritual power. But I would say that it is also part of the settling process. At one time, during the Confluence between the Silver and Copper Ages, the anaryans were helpers since they were supposed to be walking on the religious path and since the Kshatriyas were using nuclear weapons etc to keep control. Now the BKs are in a helpless state because they are supposed to be walking on the spiritual path. To add to this, it has been said in the murlis that some BKs will remain in the places where destruction takes place so as to help and guide the people there. They will be doing this as part of 'world service'. But I would say that it may also be a way of settling for the wrongs which they had done in ancient times.

Link with BKs: Newcomer
Om Shanti Pari,

During the Confluence between the Silver and Copper Ages, the ex-BKs were the anaryans. The anaryans were supposed to have played the most significant role on the world stage, during that ancient time................

That gives a good explanation to things happening around.

One more confusion, in introductory class, it is told that play of Mahabharat & Ramayana etc did never happen as it was just a fiction to give teachings & many facts disapprove their existence. Then why do you use the reference of Ravana, Anaryans in full personified manner? If never existed, can they be said as present ex-BKs? Please clear this confusion.

Yes, the Ramayana and the Mahabharatha are stories based on history. For example, I can make up a story about what is happening in the world between group A and group B. In the story, I do not use real names. I use other names. Since Ravana has been associated to the bad side of life, I could use the word 'Ravana' to those in the group who I think can be associated to the bad side of life. But your view may not be the same. But it is just a story which reflects what had happened. It is not really relating the exact events and it is not using the exact names; and so the story can be a little different in the various races world-wide but there will be similarities because in an indirect way they are telling the same history to everyone in a slightly different way. This is why in Sri Lanka the Singalese view Ravana as the greatest hero and their view is that Rama is the greatest villain. Whereas in India, Ravana is the greatest villain and Rama is the greatest hero.

I use the words Anaryan etc because these words have been used in the ancient Hindu texts and I am quite familiar with them. Further, the ancient people had left behind their history in a concealed manner and they had also left behind prophecies for the future. The people of the present times are trying to understand what those ancient people had left behind. In trying to understand and relate what they had left behind, often the words that are used in the myths are used. So I used those words. Since I used the words Anaryan and Aryan, you might have remembered the Aryan-Anaryan war that was supposed to have taken place in ancient times (if you are familiar with what has been related in the Hindu myths).

Link with BKs: -
the Basic 7 days course is designed by the greatest entity called God

Hi Naresh... Actually the 7 day course was designed by Brother Jagdish, based on information that became the knowledge revealed over some 30 years to 1964, as most old BKs are aware. You can visit http://www.brahmakumarisresearch.org for an updated history of how the knowledge evolved in fits and starts into the Basic 7 day course we have, courtesy of jagdish, since the 1970's
Last edited by robin on Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Link with BKs: In Contact
"Knowledge evolved into the Basic 7 day course we have, courtesy of jagdish, since the 1970's."

The knowledge evolves as per drama to help children to reach aim-object of being the best soul with emergence of purest of virtues seen through actions performed for service. The source of this is The Bestower. Surrendered instruments become helping hands of His to spread it.

With so many knowledgeable souls around the requirement now is being showcase of virtues through speech, actions and thoughts (bhaav). This takes one away from wasteful speech, actions and thoughts.

Let us try to be virtuous through such knowledge and then help others to be on path of virtuous behaviour.
बहानेबाज़ी को मर्ज करो और बेहद की वैराग्यवृत्ति को इमर्ज करो।

There was a huge group with me when I was taking the 7 days course. When I was hearing the 7 days course, I had thought that it was the best knowledge that I had heard in my whole life; I had been reading widely into many religious practices before that. I loved everything that was said and done in the 7 days course. However, I noticed that others in the group were questioning like as if they were not able to believe something or the other. I could not understand why they were behaving like that. After the 7 days course, I realized that many were trying to use the BK centers like rehabilitation centers. They needed to be under psychiatric care; but they were trying to get free help from the BK centers by transforming it into something else. The Brahma Kumaris was established for world transformation. So it cannot be transformed into something else; though BKs can do something or the other as part of the ‘world service’ which they are also involved with (apart from self-transformation).

I thought that I should say that I had thought that the 7 days course was perfectly done though many don’t think so. They just see it as something that needs to be got over with, so that they can get the help etc which they can from the BK centers.

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions: What should the BKs be doing?