Board index Experiences, Reviews, Q/A, Discussion Suggestions: What should the BKs be doing? brahmakumaris please take a note !!! important i request !

brahmakumaris please take a note !!! important i request !

Link with BKs: Newcomer
brahmakumaris please take interesting classes for smaller kids as well in stories form ...because they are our future , you can also include a subject "THINking " where they would be taught how to think and other aspects of life like anger , jeaolusy , revenge how bad they are for us ,,,when i hear bk shivani on tv telling no one teaches us how to think but since we have realised that we can learn how to think then why not include it in the schools ,,,,it should be done on a larger scale approved by the government ,like maths science , social studies are compulsory , this also should be made compulsory , , english science maths anyone can teach but the true knowledge no one is teaching , my dream is to have a beautiful earth with beautiful people where we ;live with peace and harmony if not all atleast we can start to bring about a change ,,,, with a dream to have a beautifil future for my country i pray to god that he gives us a way to guide ourselves and our younger generation on the right path ! please do not ignore this fact that aaj ke bache kal ka bhavishya ,,,

VisionOfSelf User avatar
Site Admin

Link with BKs: BK
Some of this is happening via http://bkmedia.net/parentorg/bkresearch ... #pgdiploma
via the Post Graduate Diploma in Value Education and Spirituality
Annamalai University
in Collaboration with
Brahma Kumaris
Education Wing, RERF

The very purpose of Education is to improve the Quality of Life, not based on knowledge alone but value-based education and knowledge. Not merely believing in siklls for earning a living, Education also is for life. This doctrineis the cause for coming together and has made to sign MoU between Annamalai University and Brahma Kumaris Education Wing of Rajyoga Education and Research Foundation, Mount Abu. These two internationally known institutions will work together with a programme: “PG Diploma in Value Education & Spirituality”. This programme will surely help the students to mould their attitudes, humane in temperament, refined in approach and divine in spirit.

There are four courses-

1)Diploma in VES (value Education and Spirituality) - Tuition fee- Rs 2500/- one year course - available in 9 languages- needs minimum 4 days of the 5 days (80%) compulsory attendance at a PCP centre

can be done in Hindi, English, tamil, Kannada, Odiya, malayalam, telugu, Gujarathi languages.

2)PG Diploma in VES - Tuition fee- Rs 8500/- one year course - available in 9 languages- needs minimum 8 days of the 10 days (80%) compulsory attendance at a PCP centre.

can be done in Hindi, English, tamil, Kannada, Odiya, malayalam, telugu, Marathi, Gujarathi languages.

3)MSc in VES:- Tuition fee- Rs 4500/ + 7000 - two year course. - available in 6 languages- needs minimum 8 days of the 10 days (80%) compulsory attendance at a PCP centre per year

can be done in Hindi, English, tamil, Kannada, Odiya, Gujarathi languages.

4)MBA ( SM & CM =Self management and Crisis Management):- - Tuition fee- Rs 14500 + Rs 14000/- two year course - English only- needs minimum 8 days of the 10 days (80%) compulsory attendance at a PCP centre per year.

English only.

Eligibility for course 1) is plus 2 or eqvt.

Eligibility for other courses is- graduate in any discipline or eqvt.

No age limit.

# Exam fees are to be paid varies from Rs 2000/- to Rs 4500/- per year depending on the course.

# If 2) is completed, there is lateral entry directly to second year of 3)- so that just second year of MSc has to be passed - so the student gets two degrees in two years!

Subjects of 2) and first year of 3) are same, except that 2) has a and additional paper - project work.

So- if one wishes to have two degrees in two years (PGDVES and MScVES), then better join to course 2) and then take lateral entry directly to second years of MSc. The second year of MSc will have project work once again.

So- if you are willing to do project work in first also, then better join to course 2) and then directly to second year MSc in the next year

There are wide range of topics for Project work and selecting and doing project is not difficult.

# Course 1) has just theory papers, and no project is to be done,

PCP = Personal Contact Program:- It is the teaching of the subjects at any PCP centre (the student can opt) which would be either Madhuban or at BK centres. The list of PCP centres would be mentioned in the brochure. Mostly, in every sub zone, there would be at least 3 PCP centres.

In every subject/paper, the student has to write assignments for few questions. Totally it would vary as per the course, from 100 to 180 pages of A4 sheets for a course. These assignments should be handwritten and the student has enough time for that. By the end of February or March (they will inform) the student has to submit through registered post.

Assignments carry 25% of the total marks (100) per subject. 50% marks are needed for passing. So- makes us cool to pass external exams.

Subjects in Course No 1), 2), 3) are fully about spirituality and some about health. In course No. 4), 50% are spirituality and the rest are lowkik professional subjects and health.

The contact address and numbers are

Directorate Office:-

The Program Director,
Distance Education Programs,
Brahmakumaris,
Vishwa Shanti Bhawan,
36, Meenakshi Nagar,
behind P & T Nagar,
Madurai - 625 017

Ph:- 0452- 2640777, 555
Fax:- 0452- 2640666
Mobile:- 094422 68660 (O), 094422 22157 (P)
EMail:- bkeducationwing@gmail.com

Of these numbers, the underlined no. is the best one to contact during office hours. Mostly it is 5 days a week- Mon to Fri 9 to 5.

Sometimes the phone may be busy or no reply. No need to hesitate to call once again.

Prospect cum Application Form will be obtained from any of the PCP centre of the Brahmakumaris or from the The Director (the above Madurai Address). The cost are-

a)Rs 100 if in person, and Rs 150 by post for courses 1), 2) 3)

b) Rs 250 in person and Rs 290/- by post for MBA

If by post, the above money should be in DD favouring The Director, DDE, Annamali University- drawn on Chennai. [But the DD with a request letter mentioning the course and your name and address, etc should be posted to Madurai Branch]. - please get confirmed by phone.

It is always advised to keep a photo copy of the DD, application form, etc.whatever you send.

It would be better to visit nearest centre, and check whether application forms are available there (in big cities) and even other centres can have these details displaced on notice boards, so that you get chance to see the phamplets.

Good and easy courses.

October 31st 2013 is last date. But during all the previous years, it had got extended by one month.

Date of PCP courses would include week ends so that the need to take holidays for working professional would be lesser. The PCP classes would be from 9 Am to 5 PM.

Once the application form is received at Madurai Office, they will send text books to the student's home by courier.

The PCP classes would be scheduled from Dec end till April end according to the convenience of the PCP centre and faculties. So- the student should not wait to study till PCP course begins. He should start himself as soon as he gets text books.

Exams will start from May 19 every year.

The candidate will receive important dates, etc through SMS in his mobile.

Remember ShivBaba, you will get more help.
Last edited by mbbhat on Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:34 am, edited 9 times in total.
Murli Pt:- Gambheerataa se full marks jamaa hota hai. Mamma toh gambheerataa kee devi thi. = The virtue seriousness gives full marks. Mamma was a deity of seriousness.

hello mhbat i am interested in doing the courses but what does PCP centre
mean ? full orm and where is it?

please tell me how can i enroll in these courses ? whats the procedure ?
please tell me ...i am interested in VES course as off now and then will do other courses as well ,,,waiting for ur reply

I just edited the previous post. More details are included.

All the best.
Murli Pt:- Gambheerataa se full marks jamaa hota hai. Mamma toh gambheerataa kee devi thi. = The virtue seriousness gives full marks. Mamma was a deity of seriousness.

Return to Suggestions: What should the BKs be doing?