Board index Experiences, Reviews, Q/A, Discussion Suggestions: What should the BKs be doing? One God, One World Family

One God, One World Family

Post Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:18 pm
BK1

Link with BKs: BK
One God, One World Family:

Farmers commit suicide due to helplessness....being left alone...

People commit suicide in colonies....being left alone in difficulties...

People come under stress being left alone to handle situations....

Of course Counselling helps a lot but still everyone is left to face the reality alone....

I feel the solution for the suicidal thoughts or other depressive or anxiety thoughts is to create a feeling of being cared and supporting during difficulties not just by words but by actions....

Atleast provide basic needs by which the individuals or families dont lose hope...

The basic support has to be in all....physical, mental, intellectual, emotional, spiritual, social....

Mahatma Gandhiji and Vinobha bhave had shown to the world how it can be done through their unique ashrams......but now we have to create the same way of living, caring and sharing together....

Those who are interested to create such an ashram, please feel free to contact at whatsapp: +91-8285984476 or email to: azeem@soulchemy.org

In Gandhiji's own words:
If everyone, whether rich or poor, has thus to take exercise in some shape or form, why should it not assume the form of productive, i.e, Bread labour ? No one asks the cultivator to take breathing exercise or to work his muscles. And more than nine tenths of humanity lives by tilling the soil. How much happier, healthier and more peaceful would the world become, if the remaining tenth followed the example of the overwhelming majority, at least to the extent of labouring enough for their food ! And many hardships, connected with agriculture, would be easily redressed, if such people took a hand in it. Again invidious distinctions of rank would be abolished, when everyone without exception acknowledged the obligation of Bread labour.

Sabarmati / Satyagraha Ashram Observance is explained in the following pdf:
http://www.mkgandhi.org/ebks/ashramobservance.pdf

http://www.soulchemy.org/oneworldonefamily/

Post Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:21 am

Om Shanti
My divine Sisters and Brothers,

Brother BK1 has suggested for
1. The basic support has to be in all....physical, mental, intellectual, emotional, spiritual, social....
2. Mahatma Gandhiji and Vinobha bhave had shown to the world how it can be done through their unique ashrams......but now we have to
create the same way of living, caring and sharing together....
3. Those who are interested to create such an ashram, please feel free to contact at whatsapp: +91-8285984476 or email
to:azeem@soulchemy.org

I feel Brahmakumaris is doing service in all respect (physical, mental, intellectual, emotional, spiritual, social....) as and when and where required. Take the example of Gloval Hospital at Abu and Mumbai. Baba’s children also do physical services by giving salvation to earthquake victims, flood victims etc. Adopting villages and improving the social life in all respect in some states. Adopting slum children in Nabrangapura, Ahmedabad. Arranging free medical camps, De-addiction activities in many states for social improvement. But it is limited and may be quite less comparatively to other Rotary / Lions charitable organisations. But I think Baba’s children should not be more involved in physical services. They should do such services only under guidance of their concerned teacher sister of the center.

BKs should not follow Mahatma Gandhi / Vinova Bhave, but follow Brahma Baba.

BKs should not form any other ashram other than Prajapita Brahmakumari Ishwariya Vishwa Vidyalaya.

Any suggestions of godly service should be taken up and discussed in proper forum, ie. Annual service meeting, which is just concluded for the year 1016-17 at Shantivan.

In Murli Dt.14/04/2016 Most beloved Baba says :-
श्रीगणेश अर्पण कहने से कुछ भी मिलेगा नहीं। रावण राज्य में जो भी दान पुण्य आदि करते हैं, पाप आत्माओं को ही देते हैं। कला उतरती ही जाती है। करके कुछ मिलता भी है तो भी अल्पकाल के लिए।

Regards
BK Atulya

Post Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:16 am

Few Mu Points:-

1)Aage chalkar harek ki bhakt aur praja pratyakh honge. = In future, citizens and devotees of each would be revealed.

So, in future, the power would be decentralized as well as there will be feeling of one family. Both/balance.

2) 30-40 centre kholo, lekin agar nirvighn centre naaheen hai toh baba kee account may jamaa naheen hota hai = Even if you open 30 to 40 centres, if they are free from obstacles, it will not be accounted in Baba's register.

3)Mahatw sevaa kaa naheen hai, sevaa bhaav kaa hai = What service you do is not significant, in what bhaav you do is significant.

So- the attitude/quality counts, not the external things(quantity). [Of course, after the quality, then quantity has value.]

3) Jab tum trustee banoge, tab baap tumhaaraa sweekaar karenge = When you become trustee, then Shivbaba will accept (your donation).

4) Usually Baba says- no impure soul can meet baba. But, Baba also meets some VIPs in case there is possibility for service.

5) Aage chalkar bhakt quality aatmayein bhee aayengee = In future, bhakt quality souls also will come (to madhuban). And- we are seeing it now.

6) If you are nashtmoha, you can do anything.

7) Nishchaybuddhivaalon ko kabhee ghaataa pad naheen saktaa = Those whose faith is firm no loss can occur to them.

8) Har sthaan yagy hai. madhuban yagyakund hai = "EVERY PLACE IS YAGYA MADHUBAN IS YAGYAKUND." .

[So, I believe, we can do any type of service. But, our seva bhaav should be such that- whatever service I may do, or whatever anyone does, the highest would be through Madhuban, next other baba's centers, next (only is) mine." . If there is this bhaav within us, we will always have full respect to all BKs, and will never get influenced by them in LIMITED manner.

We should think that- "my role of service in drama is like this. I am programming myself in this way, Dear Baba, since there are varieties of service, and so far BKWSU is busy in doing other types of services, as I believe- I have this special quality in me, I am doing this type of service". If we make our faith firm in this way, no loss can occur.]

9) Brahma Baap Madhuban may rahthe bhee buddhi behad may thee = Even while being in Madhuban, the intellect of Brahma baba was in unlimited.

So- wherever we are, our mind and intellect should be more attached to Shantidham, Sukhdham, or the subtle world, or all the 700 crore souls then to those who are in front of me.

10) Apnee chalan aur chehrey se service karnaa number one service hai = To do service through your face and behaviour is no. one service.

11)Pahlee srimath hai mujh Baap ko nirantar yaad karo = The first srimath is - remember me father always.

12)Jitnaa Baap ko pratyaksh karenge, utnaa khud kee pratyaksh karenge = More you reveal (keep in front) Shivbaba, more you would be revealed (develop).

13)Sivaaye dharm sthaapan ke, aur koyi bhee kartavy tumhaaraa naheen = Except establishing (deity) religion, no other work is yours.

14) To get double crown (become Kings) you need to do double service = Both by elevated thoughts and gyaan or sthool.

So, there could be lots of changes in future. The H.O Mount Abu may not control individual Bks or even Bk centres, and all BKs will move according to their perception. So, let each one continue with his own will , and let us respect everyone as everyone is a child of baba, and all of us have same faith.

Baba also says- sometimes the students put better effort than centre incharges. So, I believe each one is free to do service of his own. The only thing is- our activities should not be such that someone feels bad to say us as a BK. Else, there is no problem.

So, whatever we do, if we believe I am child of Shivbaba and Brahma baba, keeping them in front of, if we do, it will have full effect, else, numberwise.

Not sure- just heard- Initially, sister Shivani was not accepted by BKWSU. It took time. Similarly we do not know pulse of each child of baba.

Baba has said- braahmnaon kee mala toh anth may hee banegi = The mala of braahmins will get formed only in the end. So, how far it would be right to say- "Sister incharges are ahead, and all the students should follow ALL of their directions?" Of course, they should be respected, in all the ways, but no need to follow every such direction.

But, Baba also says- ekmath hokar rahnaa hai. Brahma Baap ke footsteps par chalnaa hai. Nayi koyi raah invention naheen karnaa hai.

But, baba also says- seva ke nayi plans banaavo, naveenathaa dikhaavo.

So, if we understand all these in right perspective, and have ability to discriminate properly, it is OK.

So- we should not defame baba or his centres. That is all. Do whatever you like and respect others in what they do.

Baba says- see good in everyone. So- it is not wrong to see good in mahartma gandhi or someone. But, Baba has also said- See only father, follow only father. So, since the service is variety types. [Initially, nobody could had thought of different wings of service . It was not there. later now- there are around 16 wings in BKWSU]. There are now around five trusts of Bks. And, in lower level, many zones have their own.

I respect views of both Atulaya Bhaiji and the Topic starter BK1. All the best for the great, special divine, powerful soul brothers.
Murli Pt:- Gambheerataa se full marks jamaa hota hai. Mamma toh gambheerataa kee devi thi. = The virtue seriousness gives full marks. Mamma was a deity of seriousness.

Post Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:22 am

Om Shanti
Brother mbbhat writes

Baba has said- braahmnaon kee mala toh anth may hee banegi = The mala of braahmins will get formed only in the end. So, how far it would be right to say- "Sister incharges are ahead, and all the students should follow ALL of their directions?" Of course, they should be respected, in all the ways, but no need to follow every such direction.

My Dear Brother,

It is not the question of the present or future stage of soul of a teacher / student. Our loving supreme teacher has told in murli that the student may go ahead than the teacher. But now the question is whether a student should obey all the directions of his teacher or not? And for doing any new type of godly service in that area, whether the student should consult with his teacher or not?

During the period of Sakar Baba, Shiv Baba has given the Srimat to ask everything to Brahma Baba before doing and Shiv Baba shall be held responsible for any wrong / mishap.

Similarly Avyakt Bapdada has given the Srimat to ask the concerned teacher for guidance in any situation in the field of service or any family situation. (murli date is not with me at present)

I understand that Bapdada shall be held responsible for any wrong direction, though avyakta Bapdada has not told like that way. Yes, it is up to the student soul whether to obey the direction or not. But it is my understanding that han ji karna hi respect dena aur han ji karne me hi bhalai hen.

We have taken godly birth through the teacher bahen and getting palna and pyar from that soul. Of course, whatever love and guidance we get from our teacher bahen are originally given by Shiv Baba. I have received fatherly and motherly love from my teacher bahen, which I can not forget. After all they are selected by our most beloved father as teacher. So we should obey the directions as far as possible giving equal importance as Srimat of Bapdada.

Regards
With Baba’s Yad
BK Atulya

Post Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:58 am

Link with BKs: PBK
I think if the teacher is giving points of shrimat and we obey this, we are not obeying that teacher, but Shivbaba who has given that shrimat. But if the directions are against shrimat, we should not obey.

Post Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:48 am

Om Shanti

Dear Divine Sisters and Brothers,

Brother Saligram writes :-But if the directions are against shrimat, we should not obey.

Let us see some example of possible directions :-
1. “brother, please seat in the last row of the class.” May be some what insulting to you. What should you do?
2. “brother, you are coming first, so please clean the class room and set the chairs.” You may be reluctant to do the service.
3. The new teacher bahen came and told you that you can take murli to your home after the evening class, which you were doing for last
ten years.
4. After murli you were discussing some murli points with another student and the teacher bahen just shouted on you, don’t discuss here
anything.

There can be many examples of day today directions for a student. Now how can you judge which is as per shiv baba’s srimat and which is not?

Let us think about the benefits if we obey the directions.

I think most of the viewers of this forum would be not dedicated bk sister / bk brother. But all of us might have seen / heard the experience of dedicated sisters / brothers. There is no scope of saying “No” to elder sister / brother. Otherwise this organisation would have been collapsed long before. I think it is sustaining due to the renunciation of the dedicated sisters and brothers. That’s why most sweet Baba has said that the souls of dedicated sisters / brothers shall not get the position of subject in the Satyug, but they will be within the king’s family.

जो आत्मा “हाँ, जी” का पाठ पक्का किया हैं, वह बहुत कमाई कर सकता हैं I

Regards
With Baba’s Yad
BK Atulya

Post Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:38 pm

Link with BKs: PBK
If we are asked to clean the center, but we are reluctant the problem is with us. If we see it as direction from the sister it is our mistake. It is a great opportunity to be able to do service in the Baba's house and we should do it with enthusiasm. If we don't see the benefit in it, there is a shortcoming in the knowledge. If we see the center not as Baba's center but as teacher's center it is our mistake.

If someone shouts at us, we are told by Baba to become very humble.

If we feel insulted by being asked to sit at the back, it means we have ego.

Yes, shrimat should become natural nature and sanskar and not something we think a lot about. We should change our vision. The instrument in charge has been put by Baba, so he is responsible. If there is a problem we can report.

The status of anyone is not known to us. Baba has said that in future we will be made to sit numberwise, but now we don't know who is who, so we should give equall respect to everyone and not disrespect anyone. If we see the current status, I think it is bodyconsiousness.

Any instrument in charge is a soul brother. It is not respect to disrespect ones own self by considering oneself lower than others. It does not mean we cannot say haji to our fellow brothers. It does not mean we cannot give respect to others, but it also does not mean we cannot give our opinion for something we consider wrong or see better way to do something. This way we deprive the yagya from our valuable contribution for improvement.

Baba has said that we should not consider that Dadi is responsible, we should consider ourselves responsible. We all have some gifts and the more we use them in service, the better. We should not try to control others, nor become subservient to anyone. We should be free and let others be free.

Certainly the key is balance and it is said that within the family we should tolerate one another and not face one another, but there are accounts to settle and tests to face. Sometimes we pass, sometimes we fail. We all make mistakes and it is good as problems become evident, so we become able to reform. To believe others to be perfect and close your eyes to mistakes will be blind faith. To point the mistakes is good service and contribution to improvement. Baba has said that to not tolerate mistakes of others is a sign of love.

To not make a big issue out of the mistakes of others, to accommodate them and to move forward and to help others improve themselves is how we could manage with one another. We all have our challenges and we could see each other with a merciful vision. We are all on the same path.

Return to Suggestions: What should the BKs be doing?