Board index BK Section (BKs & New BK students only please) Murli Points Discussion Whether Narayan can come and perform the role of 1st birth?

Whether Narayan can come and perform the role of 1st birth?

Link with BKs: BK
Om Shanti
Dear Divine Sisters and Brothers,

Murli (19/05/2016) - बहुत आजकल निकले हैं जो कहते हैं मेरे में शिवबाबा आते हैं, इसमें बड़ी सम्भाल चाहिए। माया की बहुत प्रवेशता होती है, जिनमें आगे श्री नारायण आदि आते थे, वह भी आज हैं नहीं। सिर्फ प्रवेशता से कुछ होता नहीं है। बाप कहते हैं- मामेकम् याद करो। बाकी मेरे में यह आता है, वह आता है... यह सब माया है।

Today’s Murli - यह जो कहते हैं– हमारे में शिवबाबा आते हैं। शिवबाबा यह बोलते हैं। यह सब भूत की प्रवेशता है। तुम बच्चों को खबरदार रहना है। यह भूत की बीमारी ऐसी है जो दोनों जहाँ से उड़ा देती है।

Q1 What do you understand for the meaning of माया की बहुत प्रवेशता होती है OR यह सब भूत की प्रवेशता है?

Q2. Today also some claim the same that shiv baba comes in their body.Is it act of any evil soul or it is due to maya / vikar / old sanskar of the soul itself ?

Q3. Is it possible that soul of Sri Narayana may be 2nd / 3rd /4th can enter in any body and speak with conscious of Satyug?

We know that normally soul forgets the events of previous birth after taking re-birth. Then how it can be possible that the soul can perform the role of his 1st birth in 83rd /84th birth? Or our Baba has told it as maya! Means false statement / hypocrisy.

May please write your understanding about the murli statement.

Regards
Yours divine brother
BK Atulya

Murli Pt:- Gambheerataa se full marks jamaa hota hai. Mamma toh gambheerataa kee devi thi. = The virtue seriousness gives full marks. Mamma was a deity of seriousness.

Link with BKs: PBK
I don't think Narayan could come, because there are no Narayans now. Now it is the old, impure world and there are no deities. The souls who used to be Narayan are in their degraded stage.

To me the reference looks like the one about the souls who left and were eaten by Maya in whom Shivbaba used to enter.

Link with BKs: In Contact
Have faith in Baba, Murlis and the drama. Time will reveal the Truth ;)
Feeling Great !
No Matter What

Om Shanti
Dear Divine Sisters and Brothers,

Many thanks for the related murli points in the posts of divine brother mbbhatji. I have read the posts in the links and what I have understood for the questions of my mind is that it is not act of any evil soul, who come and says himself as Shivbaba, but it is due to the vikar / (मान शान की इच्छा) / maya inside the soul himself.

Regarding coming of Sri Narayan, I have heard that in Karachi, Baba had emerged the roles of Satyug in one or two sisters for some days to make the children aware about Satyug. Yes I believe that it is possible to emerge the future role of soul, as it is already recorded in the soul itself. But it is hard to believe that Baba can emerge the role of Sri Narayan in some other soul.

Regards
BK Atulya

Return to Murli Points Discussion