Board index BK Section (BKs & New BK students only please) Murli Points Discussion What is the language used in Satyug?

What is the language used in Satyug?

Post Mon May 12, 2014 4:34 pm

Link with BKs: BK
saligram wrote:
It is not popular, because even when it has been created it used not be popular, because it has never been common language spoken by people,

Sorry- My question was to lowkik people who claim sanscrit is the most ancient. If it is the first language, then it should have been used in daily life.

According to the worldy history there are texts in sanskrit before Shankaracharya. For example the grammar of Panini is dated 400 BC.

History need not be accurate. It is human written. Of course, we can believe something upto last 1000 yrs, before that the accuracy keep on decreasing.
Murli Pt:- Gambheerataa se full marks jamaa hota hai. Mamma toh gambheerataa kee devi thi. = The virtue seriousness gives full marks. Mamma was a deity of seriousness.

Post Tue May 13, 2014 9:00 am

OM Shanti,

The Murli we hearing in Sangam Yug is in Simple Hindi, so that common People can understand it.
There might be a Pure Hindi Language in Satyug, it might be the mother of World Languages.
The Language used in Satyug should be completely different from the Current Hindi Language.
We know there is no. separate letters for Sanskrit. It uses the Hindi Letters only.
The Language of Satyug should be the origin for the ancient languages like Sanskrit, Lattin, Tamil etc., In the starting of the Dwaparyug, different combination of these languages may have produced mulitple languages. Most of the South Indian Languages are the combination of Tamil and Sanskrit in different proportions.
O.K Brothers.... I have started this topic.
We can close this Topic now, as Peace is language of our's, the Sangam Yugi Souls. We are helping Bapdada in establishing new World by the Silence Power. Language is not an important aspect in Purusharat for us.

Post Sun May 18, 2014 6:58 am

the Language used in Satyug should be completely different from the Current Hindi Language.

I believe it need not be completely different. It can be slightly different. And- some(bad, ugly, and sorrowful, duality expressing, etc) words may not be present in Satyug, since they are not necessary there. *

We know there is no. separate letters for Sanskrit. It uses the Hindi Letters only.
Yes, this is why I feel sanscrit is not ancient language.

But, some may argue that the Hindi letters are also not Hindi scripts. They call it as devanagari script. So- we fail to argue here that Hindi is the most ancient.

[Hence I use the other reason which is already said in earlier posts].= That is- Hindi is most used and famous language in India today, so it has the maximum probability that it would have been the most ancient.

The Language of Satyug should be the origin for the ancient languages like Sanskrit, Lattin, Tamil etc.,

True. That is why there are many or lots of similar words in any two languages. As Yayati soul had put in his posts. This (similarities) clearly prove that the new language had evolved from earlier language.

* - If it is completely different, then it would be difficult to say that it was origin of other languages.
Murli Pt:- Gambheerataa se full marks jamaa hota hai. Mamma toh gambheerataa kee devi thi. = The virtue seriousness gives full marks. Mamma was a deity of seriousness.

Previous

Return to Murli Points Discussion