Board index BK Section (BKs & New BK students only please) Murli Points Discussion Murli points Questions and Answers-exploring the depth ....

Murli points Questions and Answers-exploring the depth ....

Link with BKs: BK
Question: If one do not remember god in the end then also he will be liberated,will not take rebirth due to that “last thought” because new age will start then.Also it is mentioned in murli if one atleast know this knowledge / read murli then he will come into golden age,then how come it is so important to b aware about last thought to decide where to go next..as many time we hear from murli “Ant gati so mati”.
by avyakt7
Thank you for your good question!

Dear soul,

Please remember the first "rule of thumb" in understanding Sakar Murlis at this time:
"You shall not take things literally."

Sakar Murlis had a purpose. That was to "pep talk" (instill enthusiasm/ bolster morale)to the "little children." For that Baba's methodology was to "make the children tough," in preparation of the experience of "destruction." ( This is a "dirty, old, impure body;" this is hell, a tasteless world, you just have to tolerate a few more days of this, before you rule in the Golden age, etc, etc.) As we know, even though in those times, it looked like a "third world war," was coming; it did not. Brahma Baba had visions, but certainly he didn't know when they were going to happen. Many assumed that to be "soon."

It is believed that the "children" could make "more efforts," if they knew about "destruction being just ahead." That has been BapDada's training line as well due to his role as the "Father," for otherwise (as the Murli stated a few days before) we have very lazy sanskaras in us. As stated many times, the number 1 roles of BapDada is not to allow lethargy, laziness and lack of enthusiasm to overtake us. For that He has a "bag full of tricks."

Destruction will happen. It is a law in Nature. Every culture has reached a pinnacle and then disappeared. Nevertheless, we know that it is a cycle which is eternally repeating.

Unfortunately, many souls are "terrified" by the thought of "destruction," letting us know how much they have really imbibed the knowledge. At the same time, those souls looking for "life insurance" have searched for ways to live in India or around Mt. Abu, just in case and they feel "safe" there.

I guess they do not realize that they are eternal. That it is a repetitive cycle and that this birth is one among many others. It is about saving this "old skin" after all.

Similarly, Brahma Baba wanted for the children to "do service," by letting everyone know about this "destruction," which was near; because Baba wanted for everyone to know about "salvation" through this knowledge. That was his selfless motivation to serve and to spread this knowledge based on the divine experiences that he had. Then, if everyone at least heard this knowledge once, or if they heard a Murli once; that meant that these souls had some interest in Gyan due to the "doings" of a serviceable child. At the same time, if a "child" remembered God at the end "accurately," that meant that this soul could go to "heaven," after going through the soul world also dearly known as "home."

However, to "remember God accurately at the end" it is not a "child's play." To get to that point, there has to be previous inner work, when we will not be affected by nothing externally or internally.

Therefore, hopefully in this long explanation your question was answered. We need to be aware of the reasons as why Brahma Baba related Gyan the way he did and have understanding of the "times," and "circumstances," and his own experiences.

Best wishes!
Do not lose hope in those who have lost hope

New post on Exploring the Depth of Brahma Kumaris Gyan

Question: dear brother, often there is an action performed in a consciousness at that time it would seem right, later on when relaizing it , it would have been a wrong/negative action. As the first action was part of the drama so was the consiousness when I performed that action. What makes it hard is when you realize that it was the wrong action and start to worry. But when you see it thru the glass of knoweldge there is no point in thinking about this action as it was (including the consiousness) part of the drama, repeating itself? Do you agree?
by avyakt7
Thank you for your thoughtful question.
Dear soul,

There is no point in thinking in "black or white" terms as "good or bad" actions. We need to use those words merely for descriptive purposes, so we can understand what we refer to. As you are finding out, every action is necessary as it is but at the same time, there is a consequence on that action whether we perceive it or not.

What we need to remember is that "acting" is a natural consequence of "being." Therefore, your spiritual state is what determines the consequence and quality of your actions. In the process of "transforming the self" there will be many "mistakes," which we can understand because we have knowledge, that those actions weren't mistakes after all, but paradoxically; necessary activities to "learn," (remember) through the consequences of those activities so we can "arrive" where we need to be, that is what we know as settling "karmic accounts."

Lastly, "you" are not separated from the Drama. Your activities merely reflect your state of consciousness. That state of consciousness is what is needed at that particular time from "your role." That is why there is no need to feel guilty, but to accept the responsibility and the consequences of our actions.

Best wishes!

Question: Om Shanti like us the param/shantidham do animals, insects & microbes also have any home for theis souls… Does plants have the soul…
Thank you for your question!

Dear soul,

BapDada hasn’t revealed anything about animals. If we go deeper into it, we will find out that we will run into the quantum physics dilemma of “being and non-being,” in other words which is the last animal species who have a soul, before “Non-soul” appears? Does a virus have a soul? What about an amoeba? What about a protozoa? what about …? Is a virus an “animal”? what about an amoeba, what about a protozoa? etc…
Let us say that I sneeze and in the process “I” kill hundreds of innocent microbes… Do I get a karmic return from that? Being and non-being. It can go “ad -nauseum.”

Plants do not have a soul. That is why we can be “non-violents” and vegetarianism is advised for a spiritual life.

Best wishes!

Question: In murli it says every kalpa is 5000 years, and the same act repeats in the next kalpa also, and we are just actors repeating the same act, since the act is fixed , why should we put effort for changing the act?,
since we know that we cannot change the role or act.pl unfold thismysteryThank you for your

very good question!
I have been doing some reading about “quantum physics,” and found there the “key” to
spiritual understanding of gyan through a purely intellectual level. For those who just want to know spiritual things intellectually, without “making effort.”
Here is my response:Watch this short video about the “uncertainty principle” of Quantum mechanics. This principle is explained using the popular example known as “The Schrodinger’s cat.” ( named after Erwin Schrodinger, Austrian Physicist)
While watching this video think of the cat as being you. Think of the scientist looking at the
scene as Baba speaking gyan to you. Now, you can wait for the 50-50 probability inside the
box or…. you can get out of the box! – If it is in your role to understand gyan
This is the paradox of doing and not doing. Even though we will do what we have done
before, we have the chance to “choose” now what we have done before…
Best wishes!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... SjFJImg2Z8

Question: Om shanti: I’m really enjoying studying Gyan and feel I am progressing with it. Please could you answer my question: The recent shootings in USA killing many children –what sort of karma would be involved in their past lives to bring about such tragedy? Manythanks.

That is a “group karma.” Perhaps even more than the karmic account of those children, we
need to consider those of their parents. At the end, the loved ones of those who are dead,
are the ones who will have to cope with their sadness.
What we need to remember about this, according to Gyan is that “there are no victims.” It is a Drama and everything in it happens through “cause and effect.” With knowledge, we will not be deluded by the form of the main victims (kids) but we will see souls settling karmic accounts. Although it is a very sad episode (and by all means gyani souls need to play the role of having empathy with those suffering,) in the unlimited the significance is of finishing a role and taking a different one through cause and effect.
Best wishes!

Question about the Drama and the self.
by avyakt7
OM SHANTI I wanted to ask that when we souls come to this field of action from our supreme abode, the different roles,parts,features,characters,capacity,comfort zones and costumes that are numberwise which we experience in different births, are those predestined,fixed,made accurate and beneficial by the drama? Are our different thoughts,feelings,wishes,hopes,emotions,ideas and imaginations in the mind, understanding,remembrance,solutions,plans,decisions,desires,discrimination or discernment,experiences and judgement in the intellect and attitude,behaviour,couteousy,discipline,habits and manners in the resolve or personality or predisposition also predestined,fixed,made accurate and beneficial by the drama in different births? Because when we souls are in the supreme abode we are only incorporeal,bodiless and point of light. We are only in peace and purity in the supreme abode and there is no acting done over there in different roles,parts,features,characters,capacity,comfort zones and costumes. So in the supreme abode no souls can think,understand and experience anything over there. All souls in the supreme abode are equal spiritually.

Dear soul,
Thank you for your question.
Let me try to explain your question fully. Dear soul, "You" and "I" as being roles, as being bodies as being "doers" in this Drama is an illusion. "I" the soul is real, but "I" the soul has a role to play according to time. None of the roles is better than other roles; do you know why? Because we are in a CIRCLE. A CYCLE. That means that whatever "you" do, I can guarantee "you" that "you" will be "you" again. Why? Because that role will be there to "play again." There is no such a thing as "arriving to a better place," we just experience and express according to time. There is the experience of "coming down the ladder" and "going up" at this time. That is all. BapDada's role is to concentrate our attention in "going up the ladder" at this time. That is His role. "My," role is to go into the "nitty gritty" of Gyan and beyond, just to be at awe of its depth and awesomeness. Different roles, different parts. Which one is better? ... WRONG question...All roles are needed as they are.

Once you become aware of the role playing through you, then you could become a DETACHED OBSERVER. That is, you could be soul conscious. Not out of denial or suppression or renunciation, but out of AWARENESS only. CONSCIOUSNESS. Isn't the roles in the Drama beneficial if "you" will be "you" again after 5 minutes of a circular walk in the park? :-)

One more thing, the Drama is not an "entity." It is just the expression of our capacities as souls expressed in the physical realm according to time. Your role fits you like a glove, but it is not "yours," it is just a role playing through you and hopefully you are ware of that...
Predestination is a "bad word" like "free will." Forget about those words. Those concepts cannot fit or explain properly the beauty of something which is not "this," neither "that" but "both" and "none at the same time .. :-) :-)

Best wishes!

Question: OM SHANTI I also wanted to ask that the drama brings us the souls to this field of action because we can experience our spiritual mind,intellect,resolve or sanskar,nature,qualities,attributes,power,specialities,resources, treasures,relationships and connections? Because in the supreme abode we souls are only in peace and purity and also incorporeal,bodiless and point of light. Is it the drama that creates the costumes or bodies with organs, brain and heart for us souls because human beings cannot create any bodies?
by avyakt7

Dear soul.
Existence has always existed. This Drama is a circle, a cycle which has never had a "first time" around. It cannot for we are eternal souls. Eternity means that we have existed forever... :-) Our minds are set up to look for a "beginning," where there is none for we are in a circle, a "vicious circle" (Pardon the pun on that, but the role thought that to be funny...) where souls "come and go" from the soul world to the physical realm. The Drama is movement, eternal movement; that is why there is no "beginning," for this movement is what exists and our minds are caught up in taking a still "picture" of something which is moving, and in calling that still picture the "truth," then we have something to worship, something to make us feel "secure." :-) It is a movie. Movement.

We go from a world of non experience, to a world of experiences and expression, just to come back to non experience. We go from "restfulness," into "movement," that restfulness is what allow us to "recharge," so we could continue afresh, forgetting all previous experiences. What you attribute to those nice words (attributes, power, connections, relationships, etc) in your question are just merely experiences which you have taken the time to label and which we want to maintain as it is, when everything moves, changes, evolves... to become the same again :-)

Experiences and Expressions and lack of them. That is all. That is the Drama. Isn't that wonderful? Isn't that beneficial? :-)

Best wishes!

Question: It is said that there is thin line between “Love” and “Attachment” how to differentiate between these two?
by avyakt7

Dear soul,
As our consciousness changes, we can realize that words such as "differentiate," are merely intellectual concepts. If this question is responded to you with another intellectual answer to create that "difference," through a law, through some sort of "never do this, if you don't want to feel that," I will be cutting off all possibilities of you knowing by your own experience.

You have an experience of what is attachment. Feel that experience. Observe how it makes you feel. Now, when you feel love or you think or believe to be experiencing love, check if those experiences that you felt in attachment are there. If they are, you know that you have a "mixed" experience.

I can add other words such as: if you feel jealousy, if you feel neediness, if you feel that you cannot be without, if you feel possessive, then that is attachment. I just gave you a wonderful definition. Note that I haven't described all the "bad" things with their respective labels that you can "feel," so intellectually, you may think that if you feel "anger" then that is not attachment.

It is anger, you may think; not realizing that attachment is a "bag of bitter candies, of different colors and shapes" thus, if when you feel love, you feel that you are chewing on one of those "bitter candies," it is time to check yourself and to find out why. Once you find that out, you will see that there are no "fine," thin lines delimiting love and attachment, but merely "residues," which need to be clean up in the self.

Best wishes!

Question: Om shanti. Dear Brother, Congratulations for completion of one year of this wonderful website. I benefited a lot from your churning as well as from the question and answer section. Today I wish to get clarification on : Does the law of entropy applicable only to the corporeal world? Is there any pre-condition for application of law of entropy? Just because of using the body made with 5 elements of nature to play the role, the souls go through the high state to low and not the supreme soul (who most of the time stay in incorporeal world)? But during the present time, the supreme soul also using a body to play its role, then the supreme soul should also experience the high state to low?
by avyakt7
Thank you for your kind words of encouragement.

Dear soul,

Entropy works in the physical world. It is how matter changes. How everything changes to become something else. The belief of linear time has given the "fatalistic" view of entropy when applied to the Earth and the Universe. However, in a cyclical view of time, we know that the lowest point of entropy will have a "transformation" which cannot be annihilation, which will bring a state of lower entropy again.

As far as your question about God, please recall that God is "beyond experiences."
Please read the following articles:

Point in depth: “I am abhogta, asochta and akarta”
“Baba says: Here, you don’t need to bow at anyone’s feet. I am Abhogta (beyond any effect of experience), Asochta (One who is free from thoughts) and Akarta (One who doesn’t do anything). You children are even greater than the Father because children are the masters of all the property of the Father. Therefore, I, the Father, salute you masters. You don’t need to bow down at all. Yes, regard does have to be given to young and old.”

Let us go into this paragraph. Let us go into it without preconceptions, traditions or dogmas.
Baba is just saying that God does not need worshiping. Baba is giving respect back to his “children.”
The ‘children’ inherit the property of the Father.

See that this is just a wonderful figure of language but there is no “inheritance” going on and the Father, God does not have any property. Why?
Because He is “abhogta.” (beyond experience.) Is “having” different than experiencing?
We need to experience “having” even though in Gyan we realize that no one can possess anything. Using it, is a better description.

“Pure” Gyan also assures us that everything is already within the Drama and when God is revealed to us, then we could “go to the Father’s property” in a “numberwise” fashion and only if it is in our role.

Because God is beyond any “effect” of experience, God cannot experience duality. Because God is “free from thoughts,” God cannot ‘think’ that something is good or bad.
Many times I hear the sentence: “God’s thinking.” That is devotion. There is no knowledge there.
God is also “akarta,” meaning that “He does not do anything.” That is why the term ‘karankaravanhar,’ meaning, the “one who does through others,” exist. Therefore, any devotional idea of God which portrays God as human being with thinking abilities and the ability to do things at will is not accurate.

Just picture this point of light who is there in Parandham. Ever shiny, ever centered, ever pure, ever constant.
How is it possible for that soul to think anything such as: “This is hell?” How is it possible for Him to do anything as when we say: “Baba created this world.” How can we say:” Baba is unhappy when we do not follow Shrimat.” How can we say: “Baba is working hard for us,” etc; etc.

Please see that it is just plain knowledge from the Murli.
However, BKs have experienced the “doing,” the “thinking,” the “advice based on experience” from “up above.”
How is that possible?
That is Brahma, the father of Brahmin souls. His connection to God (BapDada) has changed in time. From the “sakar days” to “now.”
Different.
Nothing in this Drama remains ever the same.
Devotion must turn into Knowledge at some time.

Comment: Baba beyond experiences
Reader wrote:

“It is mentioned in one of the murlis that God is Abhogta, Asochta and akarta. If we literally go into the meaning of the words, it will become confusing to understand the real God. God is Abhogta means that he is beyond the effect of experience as he doesn’t have a physical body. He is asochta doesn’t mean he has no thoughts. But he has only positive (kalyankari) thoughts for all souls. He loves every soul. He doesn’t hate anyone. He is all perfect. He does not have normal mundane thoughts/ waste or negative thoughts. He is not judgemental. He doesn’t think in terms of duality- good or bad. He is akarta means he is not bounded by the law of karma while we have to bear the consequences of our actions. But it doesn’t mean he does nothing. He comes into this world to make this impure world pure by giving us knowledge.

In the foundation course of BKWSU, it elucidates that the soul has 7 original qualities or Gun. These are peace, love, happiness, purity, knowledge, power and bliss. It is who we are, our identity. Whereas, God is the ocean of all these 7 qualities. Through our physical bodies, we can experience/feel these 7 qualities of the soul. Today, we have forgotten our true identity. Therefore, when we are soul conscious, only then we experience permanent happiness. God cannot experience but in fact is knowledge-full, bliss-full and love-full. He is complete.”

Avyakt7 responds:
Dear soul,
Thank you for your input.
I like your explanation of not taking things “literally,” however, your explanation may need to be reconsidered.

If God is beyond experience because “he doesn’t have a physical body,” then how God speaks: “This is hell, this is the brothel.” Isn’t that a thought based on an experience? Isn’t that a judgment based on a personal experience?

Isn’t the experience of this world being “tasteless” (as the Sakar Murli mentioned today 2/26/13) an experience which has produced a thought? Isn’t that something which “God speaks”?

To say that “God has only positive thoughts for souls” is to incur in duality. In the Golden age where there is no duality, do you believe that Laxmi will think of Narayan as a “good guy”? or that she has “pure feelings for Him”?

That is not even thought of.

When the word “akarta” comes as “doing nothing,” I believe is the right explanation of that word. When there is no ego, there is “no one doing” anything. God is egoless. There is Drama “doing” through different roles. That is how someone could be a detached observer. Also, God is not “giving us knowledge” when as you mentioned in your second paragraph that “knowledge is a quality of a soul.” We already have knowledge. God merely reminds us, thus; remembrance. We have forgotten, but it is in us already.

Therefore, to say “God has entered this one” Shall we take that literally? When we know that knowledge was in Brahma Baba’s role all the time?

Best wishes!

Now, you can draw your own conclusions.

Best wishes

Question: how does a soul without body(at the time when a soul just leave the body) understands whats happening around him?
by avyakt7
Thank you for your good question!

Dear soul,
Even though I have experienced that "phenomenon" one time while sleeping; I haven't had the thought of putting that experience in "reasonable" terms. :-) If we look for explanations, we can say that this experience deals with the subtle body or that it is a role being played at that time and experienced as "real" such as a vision, or we can say that it was a moment of "delusional supra-awareness," to sound more scientific; where the "hypothalamus connects with the pituitary gland by means of a short in the cat6 wiring schema of such neural topology." :-)

Reasonable explanations could add further information, but if we have not experienced that experience; it merely adds empty words to our vocabulary of explanations. I rather call that experience "magic." :-)

Best wishes!

Next

Return to Murli Points Discussion