Board index Misc. BK History related topics BK Archives Project (March to May 2010 report to RCOs)

BK Archives Project (March to May 2010 report to RCOs)

Link with BKs: Newcomer
This follows on from the October 2011 'Yagya Story Brief Report' posted, here: Official BKWSU history research project, (please keep 'on topic').

For those of us interested in the ongoing efforts of historical revision, and the various different layers of BKs reaction to it, here is a copy of Brahma Kumari Dr Wendy Sargent's earlier BK Archives Project (March to May 2010 report to RCOs).

Dr_Wendy_Sargent_report-2010.doc
BK Dr Wendy Sargent 'BK Archives Project' (March to May 2010 report to RCOs)
(990.5 KiB) Downloaded 157 times

Are there other such reports?
    How much material exists in the Archives?
    Who is leading it and working on it now?

Are the archives being made public?

The differences between the report of May 2010 and the report of June 2011, or rather the lack of development, suggests this works has a low priority. Wendy is to be congratulated on the honesty of many of her findings, and makes some interesting points of the way the real history has been received in the West. Unfortunately, she continues to makes a number of surprising mistakes and is obviously still struggling to defend 'received wisdom', laying blame on BK followers for speculation over certain issues when, in fact, they come right from the top; the Murlis or materials authorized directly by Lehkraj Kripalani.

Wendy died on April 27, 2011. Things do not seem to have progressed at all between the two. In many ways they seem to have gone backwards. For those of you who fought over the Wikipedia, you should be interested to see what conclusions she is coming to.
Many of you would also know about the document, 'Is This Justice'. The response to that from the Anti-Om Mandli Bhai Band Committee is attached, for your interest.

Having flagged up the incorrect dates on this earlier report, has the later 'actual' response been found and is it held in the archive?

Thank you
As soon as souls indulge in vice, they experience bad omens. Their intellect is locked up. This is an incognito, severe punishment. Then such souls would never be able to say, "God says that lust is the greatest enemy". SM 2003/09/02

gocool User avatar
Site Admin

Link with BKs: BK
Even I am interested to know more on this. Not for anything but to see how it all started. But on second thoughts I think I don't want to spend my time and energy on something which is old and stale...I am ready to fly and soar baby....yahooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Life is a little too beautiful for me to dwell on the past and end up as a grumpy old man. Well again it's just me.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Link with BKs: -
Gocool,
As you're site admin i would have thought you'd see documented material as ideally suited for this forum. Why the flippant response? Is it responding to the man rather than the ball in play (the topic)? your second thoughts should have left you to erase what you'd written and not submit. or is this stream of consciousness?

gocool User avatar
Site Admin

LOL...
I guess its the stream of consciousness.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Link with BKs: Newcomer
This is not the past ... this is the future of the BKWSU. This is documenting the process of how they are going to craft and mould the BKWSU of the future.

Really, what you are saying is that "I am happy/happier to remain a passenger or a consumer" ... which is fair enough, and your every right. Let someone else take the strain ...
As soon as souls indulge in vice, they experience bad omens. Their intellect is locked up. This is an incognito, severe punishment. Then such souls would never be able to say, "God says that lust is the greatest enemy". SM 2003/09/02

gocool User avatar
Site Admin

That brings a good point. I guess its my faith in Shiv Baba that I tend to be a consumerist minded personality....for my thought process was as follows..well if it's God's work, who am I to interfere or meddle with it, I have other battles to fight. Atleast in his task let me take a back seat and enjoy the ride.

But again this doesn't mean that I expect everyone to be like me, I totally respect people who question, analyze and reason things out. For as a young Brahmin I used to analyze and reason things a lot and I have seen how miserably I have failed and how God's work still get done. And now I am having this laid back attitude... :lol: ...well it's his idea to transform the world so let him do it, and I'll try to contribute to what ever extent I can.

gocool wrote:
I tend to be a consumerist minded personality....for my thought process was as follows..well if it's God's work, who am I to interfere or meddle with it...... For as a young Brahmin I used to analyze and reason things a lot and I have seen how miserably I have failed and how God's work still get done.

Ah! So I picked that! See u post here post2139.html#p2139

But please, tell me, given the project stated to be God's work since 1936 (and its deadlines) what exactly is God's work these days? And I mean the aspects that differ from what is otherwise offered elsewhere?

gocool User avatar
Site Admin

Pink Panther wrote:
gocool wrote:
I tend to be a consumerist minded personality....for my thought process was as follows..well if it's God's work, who am I to interfere or meddle with it...... For as a young Brahmin I used to analyze and reason things a lot and I have seen how miserably I have failed and how God's work still get done.

Ah! So I picked that! See u post here post2139.html#p2139

But please, tell me, given the project stated to be God's work since 1936 (and its deadlines) what exactly is God's work these days? And I mean the aspects that differ from what is otherwise offered elsewhere?

Are you really asking this for a serious answer...can I spell it out here...do you think you can handle it.

gocool User avatar
Site Admin

The answer is -->here

Gee, I hope it doesn't hurt too much... but I wouldn't have asked if I didn't think I could take it. (but keep it concise please, I don't want to be here for 7 days. In fact let me start you off....

God's work - according to the BKWSU circa 2012
    to reveal the truth about the drama of humanity that includes:
    - how each person is a soul that reincarnates to a maximum of 84 times, not 84,000, or to a minimum of 1 incarnation. God is the only soul that never incarnates and has no contact with the world so he remains pure.
    - that the soul becomes less pure over Time, which lasts 5,000 years
    - that this is the confluence age between th eend of one cycle and the start of another, and it's the only time God reveals himself, from that revelation, the memories are planted in the founders of the other religions who are branches of that seed but Christianity grew out of Hindu deity worship not Judaism, and Judaism is a sub-branch of islam, until revised.
    - that god is not omnipresent but is omniscient,
    - that god's role is only now and is (this is it folks, the work of god in a nutshell) only to give knowledge and teach raja yoga so that the soul may be purified, otherwise he has no part in anything else
etc etc.
You see i resisted the urge to satire and cynicism (I had to edit it out!), and showed you that i know the basics.

So, I can take it. please, Hit me.

Next

Return to BK History related topics