Board index Newcomer Questions to be *** answered by BKs ONLY ** Newcomer Question and Answer, Help ** to be answered by BKs ONLY please ** Fear of destruction

Fear of destruction

** Newcomers - To ask a question, click on the link above this line. Then click "New Topic" for each new question. You will be asked to register if you have not logged in. Note: Do not use existing thread for a new question so that people can see new topics easily **

Post Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:01 pm

Link with BKs: Newcomer
Fear of destruction not allowing me to do yoga. I am so stressed about the bodily pain and injury, is it possible to overcome this fear completely? Its taking away the peace I have today. Cannot escape the destruction :( it's gonna happen, please help.

Post Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:14 pm

Link with BKs: BK
Oh dear!
God has promised us that during destruction we will be safe,with enough supplies to live.At that time god will protect us.
To overcome your fear u just need to meditate regularlyand all your fear will vanish.you will become strong. Not only that, u will become strong enough to support even others who at that time will depend on u. God gives us this responsibility.
Anyways enjoy your present moments with God..

Post Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:49 am

Link with BKs: BK
Effortmaker wrote:
Fear of destruction not allowing me to do yoga. I am so stressed about the bodily pain and injury, is it possible to overcome this fear completely? Its taking away the peace I have today.

Mu Points:-
1)Dehlee may paidal chalthay2 agar taang toot gayaa toh bhee achchaa hai. Main tumaare taang se naheen baath kartaa hun. Main tum aatmaa se baath karthaa hun = Even if your leg breaks while waking in Delhi (Baba just have given the place), it is good. I speak to you soul not to your leg.

2) When karmbhog comes be happy that it is better than punishment. Else that would be even more severe.

Cannot escape the destruction :( it's gonna happen, please help.

3)Anth mati so gathi = As the stage of mind during last minutes, so would be your future stage. One day everyone is going to die. The future depends on the last stage. So, while trying to recover, do not be in anxiety. Be ready to leave the body also. But at the same time, do your duty to the body. Balance.

We already have attained great levels as we had been in spiritual life. Baba says- do not forget your childhood. So, think of your past sweet great moments how you had been with Baba. And, just be happy and content in those moments.

All the best and salutes to special soul.
Murli Pt:- Gambheerataa se full marks jamaa hota hai. Mamma toh gambheerataa kee devi thi. = The virtue seriousness gives full marks. Mamma was a deity of seriousness.

Return to Newcomer Question and Answer, Help ** to be answered by BKs ONLY please **