Board index Newcomer Questions to be *** answered by BKs ONLY ** Newcomer Question and Answer, Help ** to be answered by BKs ONLY please ** brahma kumar

brahma kumar

** Newcomers - To ask a question, click on the link above this line. Then click "New Topic" for each new question. You will be asked to register if you have not logged in. Note: Do not use existing thread for a new question so that people can see new topics easily **

Post Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:48 am

Link with BKs: Newcomer
What do I have to do to become a brahma kumar?

Post Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:37 pm

Link with BKs: BK
Actually, it is not just Brahmakumar. It is Shiv-Vamshi Prajapita Brahma-Kumar = Child of Shiv as well as Brahma. But shortly, it is said BK.
It is understanding the roles of Shiv, Brahma and realization that I am child of them. Actually everyone is a ShivVamshi BrahmaKumar whether they know or not, as everyone is getting sustenance from them*. But, to become practically (to attain higher level of sustenance), there is need to know the roles. Take seven days course in any BK centre, and understand how the creation/transformation/purification/cycle from Brahma/human to Vishnu/deities takes place. God is the seed, Brahma is the first instrument, and we are next to him, like hands of Brahma.

If you cannot visit BK centre, there are on line materials as well on the site. But, it would be better to visit there. Once you feel that you are special soul in this eternal world drama, then you can practice yourself at your own home.

We become BK (Brahmakumar) by the knowledge that have come through Brahma. So, they are the murlis. More we understand and realize them, more closer we will become to Brahma and Shivbaba.

* - In every religion, there is name of both God as well as Brahma/Adam.
Murli Pt:- Gambheerataa se full marks jamaa hota hai. Mamma toh gambheerataa kee devi thi. = The virtue seriousness gives full marks. Mamma was a deity of seriousness.

Post Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:29 am

Link with BKs: Newcomer
I have completed the course.
Can I call myself a bk??

Post Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:08 pm

Link with BKs: BK
If you feel you had been a deity in Golden Ge, and now are going to become so once again, etc, etc- you definitely can call as BK.
Murli Pt:- Gambheerataa se full marks jamaa hota hai. Mamma toh gambheerataa kee devi thi. = The virtue seriousness gives full marks. Mamma was a deity of seriousness.

Return to Newcomer Question and Answer, Help ** to be answered by BKs ONLY please **