Board index Newcomer Questions to be *** answered by BKs ONLY ** Newcomer Question and Answer, Help ** to be answered by BKs ONLY please ** Enquiry from a new comer

Enquiry from a new comer

** Newcomers - To ask a question, click on the link above this line. Then click "New Topic" for each new question. You will be asked to register if you have not logged in. Note: Do not use existing thread for a new question so that people can see new topics easily **

Post Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:46 am
BK1

Link with BKs: BK
Admin, pls reply for this query:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Monday, March 21, 2016
Subject: About BK forums
To: ashish@soulchemy.org

Om Shanti, 
I got your address from a post. I am a reader of bramhakumarisforum.net website but I can't register there, the registration system is not working. And I emailed you because I couldn't find the email-id of admins, as you can see there is no "contact us" section in the site. Neither an email id! 
Since you are the member of that site, could you please give me email of admin?? Where to contact? Only registered users can contact admin.  I want to register since so many days. Kindly help..

Return to Newcomer Question and Answer, Help ** to be answered by BKs ONLY please **