Board index Newcomer Questions to be *** answered by BKs ONLY ** Newcomer Question and Answer, Help ** to be answered by BKs ONLY please ** Students who are bk

Students who are bk

** Newcomers - To ask a question, click on the link above this line. Then click "New Topic" for each new question. You will be asked to register if you have not logged in. Note: Do not use existing thread for a new question so that people can see new topics easily **

Post Tue May 05, 2015 5:34 pm

Link with BKs: BK
I think apark from bk life we should have some status in the society so that we can easily represent baba and people would listen to us if they respect us. Many people look bk's with suspicion. So to blend in between them we should be role models in our respective societies only that can allure people and we will be able to give message of baba to many people. I dont mean to trap people in so called bk trap but it would be their decision if they want to continue. Our duty is to convey message .

I NEED SOME VIEWS ON IT.

Post Sun May 10, 2015 5:47 am

Link with BKs: BK
I believe- we need not give message to our colleagues by words as we would be with them most of the time. We should inspire them by our face and behaviour and give them good wishes. In turn, when they ask how are you able to maintain your temper so cool, etc, then only we need to give them reply, that too as if ordinary matter. Because the moment we say- our gyaan is great, they may get somewhat inferior or see us with suspicion.

As far as physical position in the organization, let us not be greed to have it. If we are given, then let us serve with duty consciousness as well as good wishes to others. But- putting effort to grow is always recommended if it does not affect our yaad.
Murli Pt:- Gambheerataa se full marks jamaa hota hai. Mamma toh gambheerataa kee devi thi. = The virtue seriousness gives full marks. Mamma was a deity of seriousness.

Return to Newcomer Question and Answer, Help ** to be answered by BKs ONLY please **