Board index Newcomer Questions to be *** answered by BKs ONLY ** Newcomer Question and Answer, Help ** to be answered by BKs ONLY please ** Students who are bk

Students who are bk

** Newcomers - To ask a question, click on the link above this line. Then click "New Topic" for each new question. You will be asked to register if you have not logged in. Note: Do not use existing thread for a new question so that people can see new topics easily **

Post Tue May 05, 2015 5:32 pm

Link with BKs: BK
I think apark from bk life we should have some status in the society so that we can easily represent baba and people would listen to us if they respect us. Many people look bk's with suspicion. So to blend in between them we should be role models in our respective societies only that can allure people and we will be able to give message of baba to many people. I dont mean to trap people in so called bk trap but it would be their decision if they want to continue. Our duty is to convey message .

I NEED SOME VIEWS ON IT.

Post Thu May 21, 2015 5:03 am

Link with BKs: BK
Yes I being a student myself have learnt from baba that its important to keep a balance between lokik and alokik life.Baba says you should give 8 hours to your job/study and keep 8 hours for me.If we keep following shrimat properly then we feel happy on this path and that does babas pratyakshta to rest of the world..from our face ,our personality,our friendly atitude,positive thinking etc. So I just keep a balance between studies and godly study and do whatever directions come in murlis.If you follow this path with right technique ,happiness is guarenteed.

First make your life filled with positivity through Gyan and yog then seva (giving message ) will automatically follow.

Return to Newcomer Question and Answer, Help ** to be answered by BKs ONLY please **