Board index Newcomer Questions to be *** answered by BKs ONLY ** Newcomer Question and Answer, Help ** to be answered by BKs ONLY please ** Witness and Observer

Witness and Observer

** Newcomers - To ask a question, click on the link above this line. Then click "New Topic" for each new question. You will be asked to register if you have not logged in. Note: Do not use existing thread for a new question so that people can see new topics easily **

Post Sun May 03, 2015 5:04 pm

Link with BKs: Newcomer
Is there any difference in being a "witness" and an "observer"?

During meditation when we are with Shiv Baba in Paramdham and receiving His positive vibrations, who is the witness at that time?

Can the "receiver" of the vibrations and the "witness" of the act be the same subtle entity?

Post Mon May 04, 2015 12:39 am

Link with BKs: BK
Just trying to explain-

It depends on how we take the meaning of the words. For example- in true sense(deep meaning), spiritual = secular.

But- if we like to take meaning at lower levels, then they can be different.

In true sense, I believe witness = observer.

But- witness seems to be a little more deeper term (like spiritual) than observer (like secular).

I am not still satisfied with my own reply.
Murli Pt:- Gambheerataa se full marks jamaa hota hai. Mamma toh gambheerataa kee devi thi. = The virtue seriousness gives full marks. Mamma was a deity of seriousness.

Post Tue May 05, 2015 1:08 pm

Link with BKs: BK
Om Shanti

If we take both words to loukik then there may be 100 observers of an incident,
but a single observer may not be ready to be witness of the case.

But in gyan both seems to be same. In hindi, we say “साक्षी द्रस्टा”

May be a little difference
Witness – to observe in detached way
Observe – view minutely, we say observe your thoughts

During meditation when we are with Shiv Baba in Paramdham and receiving His positive vibrations, who is the witness at that time?

Answer-“Shiv Baba” As He performs all actions in most loving way and most detached way.

Can the "receiver" of the vibrations and the "witness" of the act be the same subtle entity?

Answer - "No" the soul receiving the vibrations can be an observer but not witness

Interesting Question. A lot of thanks from my heart for questioning. Because I am happy to think of the situation.

With Baba's Yad
BK Atulya

Return to Newcomer Question and Answer, Help ** to be answered by BKs ONLY please **