Board index Newcomer Questions to be *** answered by BKs ONLY ** Newcomer Question and Answer, Help ** to be answered by BKs ONLY please ** Seed stage

Seed stage

** Newcomers - To ask a question, click on the link above this line. Then click "New Topic" for each new question. You will be asked to register if you have not logged in. Note: Do not use existing thread for a new question so that people can see new topics easily **

Post Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:24 am

Link with BKs: BK
What is seed stage ? And how do we achieve it ? What effort or practise is needed ?

Post Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:43 pm

Seed stage is the 100% original stage, that is thinking of just seed/soul/point even not of feeling of farista body.

In purity, there are different stages.

1)Child - does not know what is vice. But- it has pain. It even has fear. But- it forgets those pain and fears immediately when those conditions change. Hence those bad conditions/expereince do not develop sanskaar in it. (even if it is there, it is a small percentage).

As we grow, we start to attach with ego(this reinforces attachment) which then develop sanskaar to a deeper extent.

2)Thinking of pure nature - heaven. We feel body. But absolutely no pain or negative influence. Here, pure sankaar develops due to love(pure attachment) which is reinforced by faith (pure ego).

3)Farista/avyakt stage= here, there is no feeling of even heaven, and we begin to fly at higher speed and as if there is some automatic machinery due to development of sanskaar by practice of stage 2). In this way, the heaven reduces.

4)Here, the soul becomes so light and powerful that it does not need support of even subtle/light body. The soul stands on its own legs and with just power of unlimited father Shivbaba. This is the highest stage.

In the seed stage, there will not be flow of thoughts- like Baba, mera baba, you are ocean of peace, I am a peaceful soul, etc. There will be just a feeling of current flow from one point (Shivbaba0 to the other(self).

To experience seed stage, there should be enough stock pf positive thoughts as said in 2) or 3).

More and more we try to feel Shantidham, sukhdham, subtle world, soul, Shivbaba, finally our concentration gets powerful and soul sits on its own original stage.

Mu Point:- Jab tak shuddh sankalpon ka stock jamaa naheen hotaa , tab tak beej roop stage may tik naheen saktey = Till the stock of positive thoughts is not accumulated, one cannot stick to seed stage.
----------------
In lower level, a person may feel love better when he says- "I love you", or when the other person(lover) is in front of him/her. But- as the power of love is developed, it becomes sanskaar and he will be able to experience love just by thinking of past experiences, if the love is pure. [In case of impure love, it becomes an addiction and the person needs the other person again in front of him/her].

As the love becomes pure and pure and real and real, the external dependency gets reduced. Just thought power is enough to draw currents. That is why baba says- even if I am here (in the body of Brahma), you remember me there at paramdham. But- in the initial stages, the corporeal supports will be helpful. Hence Baba also says- come to Madhuban to refresh, if you get bored, play songs, see picture.

So- in the seed stage, what all see, even gyaan points, we will feel silly. Because we become so close to baba that we do not need gyaan. We attaain the balance. At the same time, we will be both stone(fully stable) and water (free flowing). We will have highest intoxication with zero ego/disinterest.

We will see only light in faristaa and seed stage. The corporeal boddy and materials are not felt even their thoughts arise or we see them or touch them.
-----
In every stage there would be different levels. Also- some may not like to experience some stages. In my life, initially, I never tried to experience farista stage. I directly stepped from stage 2) to 4). I was not interested(not even was having enough knowledge or feelings of subtle body, etc) about subtle body, trance messages, etc. I was just interested in Shantidham and Sukhdham (alaf and bey). So- I directly experienced step 4) after a continuous practice of step 2). Because initially I was not able to grasp avyakt murli points, so avyakt stage was not realized. I was just enjoying sakar murlis. Later after reading so many avyakt murli points, I experienced 3).

I have experienced the seed stage to the level of drawing power from baba. But- I have not experienced how to give power to others say to a soul sitting far from us. I have not felt that. I have not even tried properly also. So- like this - the journey moves.

But- one thing- in seed stage, there would not be feeling of bodily relations, like lowkik father, mother, any relation, even Bk titles, like dadi, Didi, centre in-charge, senior brother , senior sister, etc. Like a child is least influenced by the naam, maan , shaan (name, form and positions) of others, we also will have to get ready in this.

That is why baba says- see father, follow father, not brothers or sisters. Baba says- even if you get some directions from BKs, compare/check it with srimath (or of B baba) and then accept.

Ekantavaasi effort is necessary. The best way to put effort is to read 4 to 8 murlis a day- slowly and slowly in the remembrance of Shivbaba. The aim is not to understand murli in literal words, but to feel and play with Baba and heaven. As we do it, natural happiness begins to flow in us. We become light and free from external influences. And- we feel I have already accumulated some punya (positive thoughts). This money will help us to travel/fly anywhere(seed stage).

Others can explain their experience.
Murli Pt:- Gambheerataa se full marks jamaa hota hai. Mamma toh gambheerataa kee devi thi. = The virtue seriousness gives full marks. Mamma was a deity of seriousness.

Post Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:28 pm

Thanks for the reply. 3 more questions regarding seed stage :
1)How our sins get burnt in seed stage ? Baba always says yog se hi vikarm vinash hote hai. so our sins really get burnt ? Some says our karmic account gets reduced to 50% and rest 50% can be handled without suffering with yog power . And some says only suffering gets reduced due to yog power, not karmic account .so which one is true.
2) Does our sanskars get transformed in seed stage ?
3)In seed stage, we feel baba only as point of light or feel its qualities also. or visualize light ?

Post Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:49 pm

1)How our sins get burnt in seed stage ? Baba always says yog se hi vikarm vinash hote hai. so our sins really get burnt ? Some says our karmic account gets reduced to 50% and rest 50% can be handled without suffering with yog power . And some says only suffering gets reduced due to yog power, not karmic account .so which one is true.

By yog/yaad, everything gets burnt. Something is put here- sub topic No. 21- (first two paraa are enough) viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1172&start=30

But, there will be karmbhog also together in our life and we will also be doing service. Three things yaad, service and karmbhog are going to clear the sins. But, as we reach higher stages, we will feel only yaad. There will be no feeling of service (burden, effort) and karmbhog (pain). When we reach that stage, service and karmbhog or any karma would be like games.

2) Does our sanskars get transformed in seed stage ?

Definitely. Sanskaar changes (additions) happen by every thought. Every thought is like a drop of water into the pot of sanskaar. But, seed stage has power to burn (completely transform) the previous sanskaars. Seed stage is like ability to tilt the pot and empty the older things.

3)In seed stage, we feel baba only as point of light or feel its qualities also. or visualize light ?

There can be different levels. Just think- we may eat food to fill our stomach which gives energy. In another way, glucose can be given directly to blood.

Or some medicine may be given to eat, some medicine may be just by injection. Now, in the injection, or glucose, is there feeling or energy or power? Yes. But, detailed quality/process is not experienced/felt as it is not necessary.

Similarly, seed stage gives that experience like travelling in a flight instead of on road where there is need to handle traffic.
Murli Pt:- Gambheerataa se full marks jamaa hota hai. Mamma toh gambheerataa kee devi thi. = The virtue seriousness gives full marks. Mamma was a deity of seriousness.

Return to Newcomer Question and Answer, Help ** to be answered by BKs ONLY please **