Board index Misc. Creative writings, inspirations and poetry man, buddhi, sanskar

man, buddhi, sanskar

A space for souls to express themselves by sharing their paintings, music, poetry and what not, which suits their expressive minds

Post Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:55 pm

Link with BKs: -
man, buddhi & sanskar are three faculties of soul

can we understand them as three states of consiousness
if we take the analogy of water vapour, water, ice they are the three states namely solid state, liquid state n gaseous state of H2O
so are mann(mind: creates thoughts), buddhi(intellect: understanding) n sanskar(resolves: traits n tendencies) the three modes of consciousness.
is the state of consciousness at a particular time is a configuration of different proportions of mann, buddhi n sanskars
what is higher self
what is conscious state of mind n what is sub-conscious state of mind

Post Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:12 pm

since mann, buddhi & sanskar are subtle faculties of the soul can we infer that our subtle body consists of subtle energy(psychic energy) configured in these three phases/states. the shape of the subtle body is similar to our corporeal body. as a child grows the subtle body of the child also changes its shape accordingly. once we leave the corporeal vehicle i think we(souls) still reside in the subtle body till our next birth. at the time of rebirth, the psychic energy in the subtle body is retrieved and remoulded to the shape of the foetus.
is the subtle body embedded in the corporeal vehicle throughout
is the subtle body two-dimensional or is it three dimensional
when we do mansa-seva does the subtle body travel in astral plane/space
are conscious, un-conscious, sub-conscious minds different layers of subtle body
what is higher self, is it the soul or is it the subtle body
when we meditate as an angel does it mean we direct/draw/store our psychic energy in brahmapuri
when we meditate with swamans of dieties are we creating/recharging ourselves/channelising the energies to a particular subtle plane/layer/space
is the egg shape the three-dimensional aura of the sentient point
when we meditate remembering shivbaba/paramdham is it the highest/deepest form of meditation since the seed stage is the highest stage of tapasya
when we visualise, does it mean we are meditating/connecting via faculty buddhi(intellect) of subtle body
when we feel, does it mean we are meditating/connecting via faculty mann(heart) of subtle body
when we are in the seed stage naturally does it mean we are meditating via sanskara(resolves) of subtle body n is this the final aim of our practice

*though mann(mind) & dil(heart) are different here they are explained as synonyms

since shivbaba is videhi, i.e. doesn't have subtlebody as well as gross body, does it mean he doesn't have mann, buddhi n sanskars. if he has then are they faculties of sentient point and subtle body is just a embodiment of psychic energy and is inert like the mass
so by the conservation of mass n energy, maybe we should consider the energy present in egg shaped enevelope of aura of sentient point also

in what all forms is the energy of soul stored
how is it converted/transformed n how is it consumed
how is it retrieved
what are the missing points that have to be understood to completely explain 5000yr cycle scientifically
can we take that energy of souls is in a way fuelling the movements of galaxies or is it toomuch of speculation
what are the possibilities of manifestation and how is the transfer of energy from one form to another taking place.
for the cycle to repeat this energy transformation should be either a reversible process that will take place at the beginning of next kalpa or a cyclic process that is in one of its last steps and is going to get completed in 20~25yrs when the cycle is going to start again

Post Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:17 pm

one more point is,
does shiv baba has mann, buddhi n sanskar
he has divine intellect, so has intellect
he is creator of yagya, so has mann
sanskar?

also he tells us about "dil takt", so should we consider the sentient point itself as dil

actually i was trying to map the abstract/subtle points of gyan, interrelate them and get a comprehensive picture. there is a possibility of quite a lot of corrections.

kindly share your views/corrections/suggestions/doubts

Post Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:03 pm

Link with BKs: PBK
I think conscious mind can be related to intellect, un-conscious to the thought producing process of mind and no-conisous to the sanskars that are not emerged.

Yes, Shivbaba does have his own Mind intellect and sanskars – Brahma, Shankar and Vishnu.

I think subtle body is more subtle than physical, but point of light soul is more subtle than subtle body.

The soul of Shiv does not have his own body, so he does not have his own heart. He is aman – he does not have a mind, but when he enters a body, the body of the one he enters has a heart.

Post Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:29 am

Link with BKs: BK
Om Shanti, Dear Brother,

Yes, Shiv Baba has man, budhi, sanskar.

He created a thought in his mind to leave soul world and come here to transform the old world to a new one for HIS sweet children. So He has loving emotions towards us and so definitely He is having His own mind.

He is the ocean of knowledge. He knows the adi madya ant of this huge world drama. He shows us the correct path of mukti and jivan mukti. He understands the stage of each child and gives direction accordingly. So He has intellect.

He Himself has told us that He is not only the director, but also the main actor of this wonderful drama. He gives us direction in each murli and He Himself teaches us through the medium of Brahma Baba. Since the supreme soul acts as an actor and plays the most important role for world transformation. So He has sanskar, ie. Recording of His own part.

Regards
BK Atulya

Post Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:35 pm

Om Shanti, Dear Brother,

Sukshmbindu writes
man, buddhi & sanskar are three faculties of soul. Can we understand them as three states of consciousness ?
If we take the analogy of water vapour, water, ice they are the three states namely solid state, liquid state n gaseous state of H2O
so are mann(mind: creates thoughts), buddhi(intellect: understanding) n sanskar(resolves: traits n tendencies) the three modes of consciousness.”

I am very much happy to read your great questions.

H2O = WATER VAPOUR = WATER = ICE

But Consciousness / soul and mind are not the same thing.

The soul has the power to think called mind.
We may take an example to understand. Soul is like battery. When battery is connected to a load, then only electricity / current passes through wire. Of course when it is not connected to load, then also it is having the power to transmit electricity.

Similarly when soul is at paramdham, it does not think. But the power to think is always there. The soul can not leave paramdham without a thought. And thought continues till it reaches its seat after playing its role in the whole kalp.

Further the soul acts through all the three faculties at a time. Even the thought is also recorded in the soul. At this moment what I am thinking was the same before 5000 years. So mind and sanskar works at a time. Similarly the judgement / decision I take through my intellect is also connected to my sanskar at the same time.

So it is not like the three states of H2O. Because when it is water, it is not ice.

I feel you know more than me, because an ordinary soul can not ask such fine questions. I am unable to answer most of the questions that you have asked. But I shall try to think over it.

Regards
BK Atulya

Post Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:43 pm

sukshmbindu wrote:
man, buddhi & sanskar are three faculties of soul

can we understand them as three states of consciousness

1)No. I agree with the replies of soul bro Atulya.
What is conscious state of mind n what is sub-conscious state of mind

2) I believe conscious mind = mind. It is state of mind when intellect is also working.
Sub conscious mind = state of mind due to sanskaar. [Lowkik people do not know the right word, hence have used this word]. Sanskaar will be always active. But, intellect maybe active or may not be. So- accordingly, the conscious state if mind will be.

Mind is controlled by intellect as well as sanskaar. The first state is conscious state of mind, second one is sub conscious state of mind.

When both conscious state and sub conscious state of mind match/coincide together, it brings perfection. More a person is intellectual, more his mind can reach. So, he has to put more effort to reach perfection. His pot size (battery capacity) is more.

Some churning is here- Topic No. 36 to 38 - viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1170&start=30#p4153

3) I believe ShivBaba has mind, intellect and sanskaars. Baba has also said- I am buddhivaanon kee buddhi (intellect of intellectuals).
But, Baba says- I am akartaa, asochtaa, and abhokta. So- state of God is asochtaa and akartaa, as if he is not having mind and sanskaars.
The intellect of Shivbaba does not get loaded at all, so again as if he is not at all churning. Baba says- I speak exactly as I had spoken 5000 yrs before. Baba's intellect would be fully synchronous with drama.

Like Baba says- I am a;lmighty, but it does not mean I can do anything. I will do only if it is in drama. I am bound in drama. So- the context is to be understood.

4) I believe both soul and subtle body arr three dimensional. But, unable to explain more.
Murli Pt:- Gambheerataa se full marks jamaa hota hai. Mamma toh gambheerataa kee devi thi. = The virtue seriousness gives full marks. Mamma was a deity of seriousness.

Post Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:29 am

Om Shanti, Dear Brother,

Sukshmbindu writes
Since mann, buddhi & sanskar are subtle faculties of the soul can we infer that our subtle body consists of subtle energy(psychic energy) ?

To answer this question, it may be noted that the answer shall be purely based on my understanding of Godly knowledge, as I have not read much about subtle body in murli.

We, souls are with our physical body as well as with our subtle body. (Luminous radiation surrounding physical body) It is also called aura in some other philosophy. However to understand it, we may take the example of magnet and its magnetic field. The magnetic field is invisible, but it exists. Magnetic field has no existence without the magnet. Similarly the subtle body is created by the thought process of soul and it has no existence in paramdham as the soul becomes thoughtless. Since the thought process continues when soul leaves the physical body; it goes out along with its subtle body. The thoughts are in wave form as shown in the picture (You are Soul) of our seven days course and so the subtle body consists of the thought waves of the mind.

I do not know much about psychic energy, but Shiv Baba says about power by Riddhi Siddhi. Psychic power may be some extra-ordinary power that some souls may have acquired or have from childhood (Uri Geller). Since not only the souls having psychic powers, but all souls have their own subtle body, so it should not consists of psychic energy.

Regards
BK Atulya

Post Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:52 am

Om Shanti, Dear Brother,

Sukshmbindu writes
The shape of the subtle body is similar to our corporeal body. As a child grows the subtle body of the child also changes its shape accordingly. Once we leave the corporeal vehicle I think we (souls) still reside in the subtle body till our next birth. At the time of rebirth, the psychic energy in the subtle body is retrieved and remolded to the shape of the fetus.

Q1. Is the subtle body embedded in the corporeal vehicle throughout?
Q2. Is the subtle body two-dimensional or is it three dimensional?

Yes, the shape of the subtle body is similar to our corporeal body. As a child grows, the subtle body of the child also changes its shape accordingly.

Here is a logic you may accept.

All the cells of our physical body become dead cell after 2 hours of leaving the soul. So it indicates that the cells were live due to the life energy supplied by the soul. I have heard from Suraj Bhaiji that the subtle body becomes the medium to supply the life energy to each cell of body. And so the change of shape in subtle body is as per physical body.

Again I agree with you that we leave the corporeal vehicle and still reside in the subtle body till our next birth.

So the answer to Q1 is “Yes” the subtle body remains throughout life because the thought process does not stop.

And the answer to Q2.:- The subtle body is three dimensional similar to the physical body even though the soul leaves the body, because the thoughts are of body conscious. Secondly though we draw the lines of force of a magnet in a plain paper, they are not 2 dimensional but 3 dimensional. Similarly the thought waves of a soul also are 3 dimensional and so also its subtle body.

At one point I do not agree with your opinion:-

The soul does not enter in fetus stage. It enters when the brain of the baby is developed. That is in between 16 to 18 weeks (4 to 4,5 months) after pregnancy. (Refer the film “who am I”) Then only the mother feels the movement of baby inside the womb. So the shape of subtle body is always similar to human body. Its shape does not change to the shape of fetus.

Regards
BK Atulya

Post Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:45 am

Om Shanti, Dear Brother,

Sukshmbindu writes
When we do mansa-seva does the subtle body travel in astral plane/space?

The same question I have asked in a different name “Whether soul and its subtle body can be at different place? viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2956

During mansa seva, it is sure that the soul does not leave body and so definitely a subtle body shall remain with the physical body. Now question arises can another subtle body be created by the thought process for mansa-seva at a different place? Or to be more clear about the question “Whether a soul can create more than one subtle body at a time?”

You may have read in murli or heard about seva through antvahak sharir (subtle body). You may have read experiences of bks in gyanamrit about help from angelic Brahma Baba. Also there are examples in other religion, experiencing the same person at two different places at a time, which may be subtle body only. But I do not know exactly how it is possible. Somehow I agree that it should be possible. But I also want to know more about it.

Thanks for the question and somebody else should give more clarification on the topic.

Regards
BK Atulya

Next

Return to Creative writings, inspirations and poetry