Board index BK Section (BKs & New BK students only please) BK churning, realisations, and musings Why task of world transformation is delayed...

Why task of world transformation is delayed...

VisionOfSelf User avatar
Site Admin

Link with BKs: BK
17/05/15/ (orig 03/12/79) wrote:
When you allow someone else to come between you, you end up in the middle of the ocean. Then, your Husband [Baba] has to make the effort to save you and this is why the task of world transformation is left out. Then you ask when destruction will take place! Since you wives are not yet ready, how can destruction take place? Do you now understand why destruction is not taking place? When you don’t even know how to change your dress, how are you going to change the world?

Link with BKs: -
No wonder there is some confusion about when destruction will take place! God has directly said 1950, and many times sakar and avyakt murlis between 1966-1975 told us that 1976 was THE year : even in 1977, after destruction did not happen as predicted, the Lord of All said in the murli that 1977 was an 'extra year' given for service of the world. But however ready 'the wives may be, lets face it, destruction cannot possibly happen till the last soul has left paramdham :idea: Murlis promoting the 1976 destruction date have been censored ('revised') to remove these destruction references, but a number of the deleted references can be found on the informative and entertaining BK run sites www.moreaboutbrahmakuris.org and www.brahmakumarisresearch.org

Are BKs prepared for a scenario that knowledge may change in future and there may not be any destruction? The knowledge has changed as Robin has demonstrated many times so this may change again- isn't it? Just a thought..

When I was "in", I never thought of my retirement planning firmly believing on destruction and so why worry about old age.

At this moment, I am correcting it and doing my retirement planning. Now from an "insider" view of an "outsider" what would you call this? Lack of faith or Maya?

And if its none of them, then the question is whether BKs should be doing their retirement planning preparing for the scenario that destruction may never happen?

The knowledge has changed as Robin has demonstrated many times so this may change again- isn't it?

I believe knowledge has not changed after 1960s. Till there, it was said that Shiv was thumb, ling, etc. Once the point form of light knowledge had been given, no change has happened to the knowledge for spiritual effort.

Of course, regrading dates of prediction, etc, you are right.

When I was "in", I never thought of my retirement planning firmly believing on destruction and so why worry about old age.

Baba has said in both ways. Sometimes he has encouraged to do physical service, sometimes also has said- you need not bother about yagya.

Post No. 159- viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1167&p=13479&hilit=money#p13479

At this moment, I am correcting it and doing my retirement planning. Now from an "insider" view of an "outsider" what would you call this? Lack of faith or Maya?

If we are trustee, it is 100% right. Else, whatever we do, there is some weakness/wrong.

And if its none of them, then the question is whether BKs should be doing their retirement planning preparing for the scenario that destruction may never happen?

Good point. But- I believe it will happen definitely, as the world has no moral value in it. Some murli points are there which say destruction is likely to begin only after 100 years from 1936. - [Post No. 182 in the same link above. ]

But- children had not understood. I do not say- all the mistakes are due to children, as Baba himself had given the date 1976, but some children could not think in broad intellect and got failed in the test as per drama. But- again- last bell has not rung. They have still chance to move.
Murli Pt:- Gambheerataa se full marks jamaa hota hai. Mamma toh gambheerataa kee devi thi. = The virtue seriousness gives full marks. Mamma was a deity of seriousness.

mbbhat wrote:
Good point. But- I believe it will happen definitely, as the world has no moral value in it. Some murli points are there which say destruction is likely to begin only after 100 years from 1936. - [Post No. 182 in the same link above. ]

But- children had not understood. I do not say- all the mistakes are due to children, as Baba himself had given the date 1976, but some children could not think in broad intellect and got failed in the test as per drama. But- again- last bell has not rung. They have still chance to move.

There is not much difference from the scenario I mentioned in that case. So in your opinion, it is a possibility destruction starts in 2036. From memory, there are murli points on the fact that destruction won't happen immediately and will be over years (was it 8?).

So given this, what would Brahmakumaris look like in 2036? No seniors would probably be alive then from the time of Brahma baba and new leadership? If it takes 8 years for destruction you guys will be in Satyug by 2044 right?

So even then, you will need to do retirement planning as its some 29 years from today. Isnt it?

If it takes 8 years for destruction you guys will be in Satyug by 2044 right?

I believe Satyug will start from DOB of Sri Krishna himself. As per my belief, it will be 2036 plus a few years of stay of soul of B Baba in paramdham. [2 to 3 years maximum B baba may stay in Paramdham. Sorry, I have no explanation for this, but I feel it would be 2 to 3 yrs.] So- Satyug should start from around 2038/39.

Or if B baba leaves to Paramdham during 2033/34 itself, then satyug may begin from 2036 itself.

The whole period of destruction (I do not know whether it is 8 years, but seems a right figure), is not to be fully accounted). It is the date when Baba declares the result and B baba leaves to Paramdham.- This date is important. Because as soon as the result is declared, B baba will leave to paramdham, destruction will begin. But- before the complete transformation, Sri krishna may take birth.

So even then, you will need to do retirement planning as its some 29 years from today. Isnt it?

2036/38 - 2015 = 21/23 years.

But- there is no guarantee of the body.

Baba says- "achaanak, every ready, bahut kaal kaa abhyaas. "

Again this world is of uncertainties. Suppose say- an earth quake comes now itself and our property goes waste, then will our plan work?

Baba has said- Agar paisaa hai toh ghar banaavo, aaraam se raho= If you have money, build house, stay happily.

Mu Point:- Tum jismay kamzhor ho, vahee paper tumhen aayegee = You will have to face the paper in what you are weak.

Now- if we are attached to the house, property, and feel that we are living by its support, then we will fail in the end.

The whole effort is to become trustee and maintain balance between lowkik and alowkik.

So- best thing is plan for the retirement and be also ready for any situation.

So given this, what would Brahmakumaris look like in 2036? No seniors would probably be alive then from the time of Brahma baba and new leadership?

The new children would be powerful enough to carry the task as after demise of B Baba and Mamma, Dadis and Didis have served yagya as instruments with baba's remembrance.
Murli Pt:- Gambheerataa se full marks jamaa hota hai. Mamma toh gambheerataa kee devi thi. = The virtue seriousness gives full marks. Mamma was a deity of seriousness.

Return to BK churning, realisations, and musings