Board index BK Section (BKs & New BK students only please) BK churning, realisations, and musings Karma Philosophy

Karma Philosophy

Post Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:36 am

Link with BKs: BK
I want to know how deep is the karma philosophy....eg. in the recent peshawar attacks can we relate karma philosophy to this incident ?I read in one of the avyakt murlis that when a bk died in an accident,baba said that he had his karmic accounts with that particular driver.
Another recent incident was of Australian batsman Phil Hughes dying of a bouncer in a cricket match........does Karma philosophy apply to all these incidents ?

Post Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:57 am
bksimonb User avatar
Site Admin

Link with BKs: BK
If karma philosophy is not deep then is it shallow? Does it apply to some situations and not others or is it like a law of physics that is never broken?

Do only dramatic actions create a karmic account or does something as simple as breathing or having a mundane thought create a karmic account?

If there is a threshold beyond which "karma" suddenly applies then how is that threshold defined?

Apologies to give an answer made of more questions but it would be interesting to hear your own thoughts on the matter. My personal view is that if it applies then it is universal without distinction of the type of action performed, that everything that I experience or that happens to me is as a result of karma and that I never try and guess what action results in what kind of karmic return because I've never seen anyone else making such a judgement without injecting their own petty cultural or personal prejudices.

Post Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:02 am

Link with BKs: In Contact
In science each action has equal and opposite reaction.

When we get the fruits of our actions in previous birth that can be termed as karma philosophy. If a soul takes efforts to serve today, he will be served later with same passion by those getting benefitted now.
बहानेबाज़ी को मर्ज करो और बेहद की वैराग्यवृत्ति को इमर्ज करो।

Return to BK churning, realisations, and musings