Board index BK Section (BKs & New BK students only please) BK churning, realisations, and musings confession and advice solicitated

confession and advice solicitated

Post Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:44 am

Link with BKs: In Contact
1. Approx one year back joined local centre of Brakamkumaris
2. Attended 7 day course as adviced.
3. Atteneded murlis for more than 6 months but irregularly.
4. wrote a lot of past experienced of life and had discussion on various topics at this forum in the name of Ram Peswani. But now I have not been writing anything on this forum for last 4 or so months. I felt that my further understanding of Brahamkumaris on this forum is not reqd.
5. As per the advice of local center and Pune main center, I went to MOUNT ABU.
6. I was at MOUNT ABU from 24 feb. to 3rd march at attended all the functions.

Below is the impressions and summary of my visit to main Abu center.

1.WONDERFUL SAMPLE OF BEAUTIFUL EXISTENCE OF LIFE.
2. Huge prospects of future expansion as there is no dearth of money or services available.
3. I met many who were anxious for LIFE SAMARPAN and also met many double foreign Indians anxious to bring money and be part of this life.

BUT HERE BELOW ARE MY PROBLEMS

1. I had no direct personal VERY RELIABLE EXPERIENCE of my link with SHIV BABA.
OR in another words I was not fully impressed with HIS EXISTENCE of SATYUG, KALYUG
OF RECYCLING after TOTAL EXTINCTION. This prevents me from enjoying the DAILY MURLIS.
2. The rewards of existence in Satyug in gold and diamonds does not hold any attraction for me
AT ALL
3. My birth instict is that Shiva is a local God. Absolute God does not exist. And Suniata
/Emptiness is the cause/effect of this existence.
4. I became very sick after attending MOunt Abu and have to yet fully recover.

Please send ADVICES OR OPINIONS

Post Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:42 am

Link with BKs: BK
BUT HERE BELOW ARE MY PROBLEMS

OR in another words I was not fully impressed with HIS EXISTENCE of SATYUG, KALYUG
OF RECYCLING after TOTAL EXTINCTION. This prevents me from enjoying the DAILY MURLIS

ShivBaba is seed/father and Satyug is tree/property. We/child can never enjoy a father without feeling of his property or sustenance.

Yes, a child will become free of influence of the property of its father only when it begins to earn itself. Similarly, till we have accumulated enough amount of positive thoughts, that is grown at least to some extent positively, we can never become free from influence of heaven. At that point, we will be experience Baap samaan stage (seed stage) and will be able to enjoy the point form of soul and Shivbaba/God.

2. The rewards of existence in Satyug in gold and diamonds does not hold any attraction for me AT ALL

It is not question of gold and diamond. Just imagine - you have bodies that emit fragrance and totally free from disease or sweat or discomfort for 21 births or 2500 yrs. There is absolutely no dependence on anyone and free from vices. Is not this an attraction? [Gold and diamonds follow like shadow].

4. I became very sick after attending MOunt Abu and have to yet fully recover.

Please send ADVICES OR OPINIONS

Without feeling/faith of heaven or time cycle, (that I will be happy for at least half a kalpa or nearly 4500 yrs in a a kalpa, nothing can develop a BK in real terms.

Do not see Bks. They are variety like many students in a class. See father(Shivbaba= teacher), follow father (best student BBaba).

But, if you do not gain faith in time cycle, then Bk gyaan may not be useful to you much. Then the only option is- you may try just thinking of absolute god in your own imagination who is bodyless or incorporeal and try to feel peace.

You may better leave BKWSU. The main point is- BKs feel that they are part of family for 21 births. Hence they are in common gathering. If one does not feel so, then there is no use in coming too close to BKs, is it not?[Even in lowkik one comes close to another only if there is strong relation, say blood relation between them. Else, they keep distance.] So- better keep distance with Bks. Still if you have respect to BKs, and wish to see what they are doing, etc, watch BK channels in TV and have your own life. One day your problems will be solved.
--------
If my suggestions are of no use, kindly forget the above and pardon me. All the best.
Last edited by mbbhat on Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Murli Pt:- Gambheerataa se full marks jamaa hota hai. Mamma toh gambheerataa kee devi thi. = The virtue seriousness gives full marks. Mamma was a deity of seriousness.

Post Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:29 am

ram peswani wrote:
OF RECYCLING after TOTAL EXTINCTION. This prevents me from enjoying the DAILY MURLIS.

Personal experience is often very subjective. It depends largely of your expectations, what kind of experience did you expect to have, and depending on that it can be frustrating that you didn't have that specific experience while attending Madhuban.

ram peswani wrote:
2. The rewards of existence in Satyug in gold and diamonds does not hold any attraction for me
AT ALL

No problem, that's not the point of satyug anyway. The concept of satyug is a virtuous world where the human soul is virtuous and everything about human life, soul and mind is righteous. Gold and diamonds are indeed some of the least important things in such a world.

Our world is already abundant of gold. Approx. 200,000 tonnes of gold, but it's all locked within safes. That for the obvious reason of preventing the gold to be stolen. Obviously, in a world of virtuous souls, there is no need to keep gold in a safe, isn't that logical?

ram peswani wrote:
3. My birth instict is that Shiva is a local God. Absolute God does not exist. And Suniata
/Emptiness is the cause/effect of this existence.

What do you mean by "local God"? The concept of God is a soul without a body, which means a non-physical thing. A non-physical thing cannot have a physical location, so what do you mean by local?

I have put together some arguments that lead logically to God's existence on this thread. And I have written based on my experience and concept of God on this one, in case that's any help.

If you want to debate those points, please quote them here or on a new thread so we can debate.

Post Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:07 am

mbbhat wrote:
You may better leave BKWSU. The main point is- BKs feel that they are part of family for 21 births. Hence they are in common gathering. If one does not feel so, then there is no use in coming too close to BKs, is it not?[Even in lowkik one comes close to another only if there is strong relation, say blood relation between them. Else, they keep distance.] So- better keep distance with Bks. Still if you have respect to BKs, and wish to see what they are doing, etc, watch BK channels in TV and have your own life. One day your problems will be solved.
--------
If my suggestions are of no use, kindly forget the above and pardon me. All the best.

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE NEAREST THOUGHT IN YOUR MIND THAT ADVISES ME TO LEAVE BK.
BELOW I GIVE OPTIONS TO MAKE IT EASY FOR YOU TO ANSWER.

1. You are afraid that SHIVA may learn about SUNIATA/ EMPTINESS through my nearness. And this may further create changes in the present BK FAMILY.
2. Guests are not welcome in the BK FAMILY.
3. Or may be you feel that Ram Peswani is like a NARADMUNI who comes, disturbs and leaves.
4. Or Ram Peswani is an insect. He will make this place dirty and better either leaves on his own or otherwise he should be thrown out.
5. Or your advice is immature and you will better go to SHIVA for guidence. In that case you may redraft your reply to me.

Post Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:17 am

ram peswani wrote:
WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE NEAREST THOUGHT IN YOUR MIND THAT ADVISES ME TO LEAVE BK.

I did not advise to leave BK. But, if you do not have faith in BK knowledge, and got sick by visiting madhuban(as you have said), then better leave, is it not? This was the point.

BELOW I GIVE OPTIONS TO MAKE IT EASY FOR YOU TO ANSWER.

Thank you.

1. You are afraid that SHIVA may learn about SUNIATA/ EMPTINESS through my nearness. And this may further create changes in the present BK FAMILY.

I did not get you. Why does Shiva/God need to learn from someone? Or if you feel God is not in BKWSU and you are closer to God than BKs, then it may be your faith. I do not think any BK will get influenced by such theories. [They all believe in incorporeal God father and murlis, but some who take different interpretation move to other splinter groups like PBKs, VPs, KPs, etc.]

BKWSU has seen many ups and downs in its history, but so far nothing has really affected it.

2. Guests are not welcome in the BK FAMILY.

Guests are very much welcome, if they are comfortable. Lots of VIPs and many outsiders are invited in many centres for functions and in some places they attend to bhatti also. [But, as you had said you felt very sick after visiting madhuban, I did not dare to invite or suggest you to be a part of it. How can I?

3. Or may be you feel that Ram Peswani is like a NARADMUNI who comes, disturbs and leaves.

Nothing can or should disturb BKs. But, if your queries seem to be waste by BKs, some Bks may ignore such things. But, you are free to attend murli classes and listen. No one will stop you from listening. But, you may not be heard, that is all. Still you will be supported by songs, and other classes if you like.

4. Or Ram Peswani is an insect. He will make this place dirty and better either leaves on his own or otherwise he should be thrown out.

Arey, dear. You have also praised BKWSU. I have seen that. How can I then say or feel that you are insect?

5. Or your advice is immature and you will better go to SHIVA for guidence. In that case you may redraft your reply to me.

See dear. There is need of courage to remain as BK. If you have that courage, then only you will stand here close. There are also a few who are not regular students but have contact with BKWSU and are very much satisfied with BKs. They even attend some functions, some even donate, because they respect BK life. There are varities.

But, I still have not been able to understand your theories like suniata God (neutral God) and many things what you had written either in this forum.

We believe God is in perfect balance and hence that is right suniata (neutral), but your belief seems to be different, hence do not match. So what can I say? That is- I still have not understood whether you are strong in your own faith (if then you should not get influenced by even BKs and not get sick by visiting Madhuban, is it not?) or able to digest BK Knowledge (you already have stated that you do not have faith in it). So am I right if I believe you could not digest even Bk knowledge (at least in Bk perspective)? Now- do not you feel you should be strong either in any of the boat (either in your own faith or in BK faith), else what can I say?

That is why I felt you put effort in your own way in your own belief and see BKWSU or its activities to the extent you like it without getting disturbed or sick from it. Was I wrong?
Murli Pt:- Gambheerataa se full marks jamaa hota hai. Mamma toh gambheerataa kee devi thi. = The virtue seriousness gives full marks. Mamma was a deity of seriousness.

Post Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:39 pm

[quote="mbbhat"][/quote]

Your instant and fast reply gives me an impression that you are an honest, positive and lovable soul and BK'S should be proud of you.

I had been deliberately NAUGHTY in my reply to you to throw you overboard. I apologise.

My sickness is a VERY POSITIVE SIGN for me to have an increased nearness to BK'S.
This is also the opinion of my local center here.

Post Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:50 pm

Again that is wonderful drama.

Post Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:41 am

mbbhat wrote:
We believe God is in perfect balance and hence that is right suniata (neutral), but your belief seems to be different, hence do not match. So what can I say? That is- I still have not understood whether you are strong in your own faith (if then you should not get influenced by even BKs and not get sick by visiting Madhuban, is it not?) or able to digest BK Knowledge (you already have stated that you do not have faith in it). So am I right if I believe you could not digest even Bk knowledge (at least in Bk perspective)? Now- do not you feel you should be strong either in any of the boat (either in your own faith or in BK faith), else what can I say?

That is why I felt you put effort in your own way in your own belief and see BKWSU or its activities to the extent you like it without getting disturbed or sick from it. Was I wrong?

We all have an EGO. But Ram has been meditating since last 22 years. And this had been a huge effort. In this deep and continues effort Ram occasionally floats in EGOLESS state.

When there is no EGO then there is no Ram and "NO RAM" sees "NO GOD". Faith and God are the needs of an EGO.

Ram sees SHIVA as another entity like a worm, like Ram, like YOU, like an elephant. All are puppets of CAUSE AND EFFECT and EMPTINESS/SUNIATA.

Yet in our EGO space Ram sees SHIVA as a GOD. God with extraordinary capacity of drinking and digesting POISON of negativities of these wordly creatures. Many other Gods cannot do this.

Then Ram searches for methods to digest these negative poisons. Who else But SHIVA can only guide Ram. So Ram wants to get nearer to SHIVA.

Return to BK churning, realisations, and musings