Board index BK Section (BKs & New BK students only please) BK churning, realisations, and musings General Topics

General Topics

Post Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:10 pm

Link with BKs: BK
Dear Baba.

Some general topics would be written here. This post would be kept for list of titles.
Murli Pt:- Gambheerataa se full marks jamaa hota hai. Mamma toh gambheerataa kee devi thi. = The virtue seriousness gives full marks. Mamma was a deity of seriousness.

Post Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:19 pm

# Post No. 01:-Gareeb Nivaaz:-= Care taker of the poor.

ShivBaba is said as Gareeb nivaaz.

It has three meanings.

1)ShivBaba gives full chance to poor people to come to centre and get gyaan freely without any hesitation.

2)Sisters (mother and kumaris) are given higher preference in yagya than others. The world has forced them down, so baba uplifts them first.

The above two are limited meanings, which are not so important for a real effort maker.

3) Baba loves one who becomes poor/beggar. That is- when one becomes completely egoless, he is the true gareeb. Baba makes such a beggar into prince.

The third which is unlimited meaning, has no side effects and has full effect. By thinking of the unlimited meaning, automatically the soul begins to recharge. The first two have only limited or temporary meaning/value and will not aid much in spiritual effort.

The limited meanings/things are necessary to bring balance or right atmosphere for the daily or routine purposes. That is, to bring the balance externally in the best possible way. But- we should not stick emotionally to them. The unlimited meaning will truly bring balance internally.
Murli Pt:- Gambheerataa se full marks jamaa hota hai. Mamma toh gambheerataa kee devi thi. = The virtue seriousness gives full marks. Mamma was a deity of seriousness.

Post Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:36 am

# Post No. 02:- Turanth daan mahaa puny = Immediate donation is great punya(benefit):-

Baba says- "turanth daan mahaa puny" - As soon as Baba asks, we should donate/give/sacrifice.

There had been a feeling in BKWSU that as soon as baba or centre incharge asks or suggests something physical service, we should donate immediately.

But- this is mainly said to vices. As soon as we become children of baba, we should donate them. And- we should become trustee of everything and then have balance of self and spiritual, lowkik and alowkik in service/donation of physical things.

So- in unlimited sense, it is meant to donation of vices/sanskaars.

Why should we donate immediately? Because as soon as we become braahmin, then our past sanskaars should be sacrificed. Else, we are not true children. Unless we become true braahmins, our earnings will not become padam(multi million) in kadam (every step).

Also- if we do not give vices, then we are like corrupt officials sitting in a position. Then definitely, name of baba would be spoiled and we would also develop sin as 100 times.

Post Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:49 am

# Post No. 03:- Gupt Daan- Mahaa Puny = Incognito Donation is a great benefit:-

It is said in lowkik- what you donate in left hand, the right hand should not know that. What could be the reason?

What is wrong if someone knows what we donated?

The reasons are- 1) First of all, nothing in this world is mine. Everything is God's gift. So- we cannot say I gave this to Baba or someone.

2)If we disclose our names, then others will get caught in name and forms of us and then it will be a big hindrance for whole of the family.

That is why Baba says- Baba will not accept your donations until you become pure. You may open any number of centres, but only the service that is nirvighn (free from Maya), would be accounted in Baba's register.

3)Baba also says- never think that I am giving something to Shivbaba. He is a fool.

Now- these physical things are again limited. In unlimited sense- it is said to donation/sacrifice of vices. Because the effort to donate vices is completely incognito (internal). And- donation of vices only will give us the greatest benefit.

So- all other donations should aid such that it makes us easy to donate vices. If we have more money, even then our mind will be wandering. If we have lesser, then also we will be under stress. So- better to have balance and proceed.

Post Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:32 am

# Post No. 04:- Bachpan ke din bhulaa na denaa = Do not forget childhood.

Usually it is believed in BK life that one should not forget the initial period of Bk life. But in fact, it is not so. It is related to the period when we feel that I am child of Shivbaba.

It just means never forget that I am child of God or the godly childhood.

Murli Point:- Ishwariy bachpan ko naheen bhoolnaa. = Do not forget Godly childhood.

Of course, the other also may be right, but in limited sense. Usually the bodiless stage or avyakt stage, etc all these experiences would have happened later in our BK life. So- that is more important.

And- for some BKs, they would not have developed faith in initial days. So- they initial period would be of dull. But of course, for others, it is right.

The summary is- do not forget the best experiences of the Bk life or feeling of I am child of most beloved Almighty God father.

Post Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:51 am

# Post No. 05) Murli Point:- Patit aatmaavon se len- den karte2 tum patit bantey aaye ho = By doing len-den (giving and taking) with impure souls, you have become impure:-

Why doing len-den with impure souls is wrong and pure souls is right?

Actually, everything is God's gift(property) in this world. So- even while giving anything in this world or receiving anything from the other, we should feel that I am just a trustee. Without this feeling, if we do any transaction, we will be caught, because we will get caught in name and forms of the other as well as with the karma/action).

In heaven also- there is len-den, but there is no feeling of len-den. Hence no karmic account gets developed. There everything is like a game. In heaven, there is dowry.

1)SM 3-9-77(1):- Satyug may koun raajy karte thay, kitney ilaakey par kartey thay. Tum kahenge Satyug may devi devtaayein saarey vishw par raajy karthey thay. Dikhlaayaa jaataa hai na- koun2 kahaan2 raajy karte thay. Jaise badouydevaalaa badoude(Baroda) par raajy karenge. Yahaan toh tukdey2 hain na. Vahaan aise nahin. Vah hai saare vishw ke maalik. Aur koyi dharm nahin hotaa. BAAKI RAJAAYI KYON NAHIN HOGI? HAREK KO APNAA VARSAA MILEGA. Radhe ka aur Srikrishn ka Maa Baap Raje rajwaade thay na. Phir donon ki shaadi huyi. Donon alag2 gaav ke thay. Ek gaav se doosrey gaav may le jaate hain doli may bithaakar. Phir shaadi hoti hai. Vaa koyi kahtey Krishn gaya Radhe paas unko le aane ke liye. Phir bhi dahej may gaav aadi sab kuch de dete hain na. Pahli2 mukhy baath hai oonch te oonch shivbaba. -2- [RK, vah, Kings]

= Who were ruling in Satyug? In how many ilaakhaa(district, say, please correct if the translation is not correct) they used to rule? It is shown – who and who used to rule which and which places? – is it not? Like Baroda people used to rule Baroda. Here there are pieces/parts, is it not? There it is not so. They are owners/rulers of the whole world. No other religion exists there. BUT WHY NOT KINGDOM/S? EVERYONE WILL GET HIS SHARE OF PROPERTY. Parents of Radha and SriKrishn belonged to royal/King families, is it not? Then both got married. Both belonged to different villages. From one village to the other village they bring (bride) in doli(special box in which bride is carried) by four persons. Then marriage takes place. Or some(of bhakti people) say- Krishn went to place of Radha to bring her. Even then, villages and many things/everything are given as dowry, is it not? The first and most important matter is that the highest of high is Shivbaba.

2)SM 5-5-85(2):- ANTH MAY KUCH BHI DEH ABHIMAAN HOGAA TOH PAD BHI KUM HO JAAYEGAA. Phir aakar daas daasiyaan banenge. Daas daasiyaan bhi dher ke dher hote hain. RAAJAAVON KO DAASIYAAN DAHEJ MAY MILTI HAIN. SAAHUKAARON KO NAHIN MILTI. BACHCHON NE DEKHAA HAI- RADHE KITNI DAAS DAASIYAAN DAHEJ MAY LEY AATI HAIN. Aage chal tumko bahut saakshaatkar honge. Halki daasi ban_ney se toh saahukaar prajaa ban_na achchaa hai. Daasi akshar kharaab hai. Praja may saahukar ban_naa phir bhi achchaa hai. Baap ka ban_ne se Maya aur hee achchee khaatri karti hai. Rustum se rustum hokar ladti hai. Deh abhimaan aa jaati hai. -45 [Kings, SP, RK]

= ...Children have seen, Radha takes servants as dowry with her. ......

3)Mu Point:- satyug may toh daas daasiyaan bhee dil par chadhee huyi hoti hain= In heaven, age, even the servants would have place at heart.

But- in hell, with impure people, there is I and Mine. This causes bondage and hence degradation.

This is the reason why len-den among BKs is not permitted. Because BKs are effort-makers and there is chance for one to get into name and form of the other. This will then put great hindrance in yaad.

But- there is also murli point - Pandav(BK brothers) bhee ek doosrey ke sahayogi bankar raho = Pandavas also live by giving and taking cooperation.

The point is- after any transaction, we should feel lighter. Then it is right. Else- better not to do such transactions. We should be able to forget the other person even if have taken(or given) help from the other and feel it as just transaction with Shivbaba.

There is a muli point:- yahaan varsaa sirf bete ko milti hai, beti ko naheen. Lekin vahaan beti bhee kayde anusaar apnaa varsaa leti hai = Here, only male children receive property. But, there (in heaven), even the female child gets property lawfully.

So- in heaven the dowry would be like property of the female child. It is not that the husband's side people have right to ask dowry. Even in hell, in the earlier days, dowry was considered to be prestige/property of the bride. But- later everything got misused and at the end of Iron age, husband side people torture bride side people in the name of dowry. It has become a great burden and conflicts.

Just a point here:- So- dowry should be as per the level of the father of the bride and not as per the level of the husband. Then, the problems in the hell also would be reduced. But- today husband side people demand dowry as per level of the husband or his needs and desires. [Anyhow- this not important here as we are not bothered about hell, it is not in our control].

Post Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:37 pm

# Post No. 06) SHUBH_BHAAVNA AND SHUBH_KAAMNA

Shubh Bhaavna (Good feelings) and Shubh Kaamna (Good wishes):-

Shubh Bhaavna means to already have good feelings. That is- to feel that one is ALREADY GOOD OR WORTHY OF. Shubh Kaamna means to have wishes to BECOME BETTER or more valuable.
Shubh Bhaavna means to already certify a person before interviewing. Shubh kaamna means to serve, help or guide the person to progress further.

Shubh Bhaavnaa is like giving/having respect/seat, and shubh kaamnaa is like giving/having love/food. Shubh Bhaavna and Shubh Kaamnaa can be for self as well as for others.

1)To feel or have faith that I am –“koton may koyi = few in/among crores” is Shubh Bhaavna. To determine to become “koyi may koyi =few among the few” is Shubh Kaamna.

2)To feel- takdeer jagaakar aayi hun = I have come already by awakening my fortune – is Shubh Bhaavna. Feeling of-Takdeer jagaaney aayi hun = I have come to brighten my future- is Shubh kaamnaa.

3)Liberation in life in a second is Shubh Bhaavna and trying to attain better/higher status in it is Shubh kaamnaa.

4)Feeling that I am born rich, born lucky, or born to a King or I am child of God by nature itself is Shubh Bhaavna. Feeling that I have to become better child of God is Shubh kaamnaa.

5)Feeling of I am already admitted in or a member of a very good College/Institution/Organization is Shubh Bhaavna and intention to score well in the Class is Shubh kaamnaa.

6)Feeling of I am citizen if a very good country is Shubh Bhaavna and having intention to become a better citizen is Shubh kaamnaa.

7)Feeling of – “Whatever that is happening is good” is Shubh Bhaavna and having intention to contribute myself for that is Shubh kaamnaa.

8)Feeling that I am a human Being is Shubh Bhaavna. And intention of Human Doing (good actions) is Shubh kaamnaa.

9)Feeling of RIGHTS is Shubh Bhaavna and feeling of RESPONSIBILITY is Shubh Kaamna.

10)Having knowledge/light is Shubh bhaavna and doing yaad/might (remembrance) is Shubh kaamnaa.

11)Swamaan may rahnaa (being in self esteem) is shubh bhaavnaa and samman denaa (giving self respect) is shubh kaamnaa.

12) "BE PURE" is shubh_Bhaavnaa, "BE YOGI" is shubh_kaamnaa.

13) I have already done bhakti of 63 births (got/have a job) is SB, I should put effort (work, earn) is SK.

14) In simple words, SHUBH_Bhavnaa(SB) is the foundation, Shubh_Kaamnaa(SK) is the building. Without strong foundation, the building will not stand for long time, or it may not be able to build at all.

SB is the ASSET/INVESTMENT which I already have, and SK is the activities/business being done.

15) SB is like having the consciousness of health/power already existing within, and SK is like doing action.

16) If the SB/foundation/investment in strong, then only the building (future activities) can be better.

17) Many times, while we put effort or doing service, we forget the SB (what we already have/are), and just have feeling of effort/service, and end feel tiredness in the service.

[There may be some errors- if so - please rectify or ignore]

Note:- There should be balance between Shubh Bhaavna and Shubh Kaamna. Actually the degree of Shub bhaavnaa should be a little bit more than Shubh Kaamna. That is shubh kaamna should follow Shubh Bhaavnaa. Then only we will be comfortable while doing any action. Else if there is lack of Shubh Bhaavna, we will develop either ego or tiredness/stress in the action. Sometimes we would be in hurry in action or thinking.

Similarly if there is no shubh kaamnaa, even the existing Shubh Bhavna will become like still water (useless). That is- due to carelessness and laziness even the existing shubhBhaavnaa will get polluted/weak. This will also develop ego, inferiority and superiority complexes.

Just Shubh kaamna is also not enough. Because if we do not have right/enough knowledge, even then just the good wishes alone will not be able to complete the task.

So, have SB fully, and then proceed with SK, we will experience "liberation in life" in every second in our life. It will be like a vehicle under best condition, then the effort necessary is very less- just like pressing some buttons/peddles of accelerator, brakes, etc
Last edited by mbbhat on Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:46 pm

Advantages of Shubh Bhavana and kaamana:-

1)It will not only prevent creation of any new karmic accounts but also clear the old negative accounts.
2)It will give us power to put full stop and no negative or waste thoughts will be created in future.

3)It will keep us nyaaraa and pyaaraa (loveful and detached).
4)It will keep us carefree while doing any work or being in any company.

5)Obstacles will not affect us. Such a great protection it gives.

6)Even criticisms will not affect us. Because when we get capacity to consider someone as good, then his bad words also will not hurt us. It is like friends’ words. We will feel all those words as jokes.

7)It will convert any negative into positive.
8)Virtues and pure vibrations emerge automatically from us.

How to have Shubh bhaavnaa even in worst situations?:-

Suppose say someone is disturbing us even if there is absolutely no fault from our side. Then how can we have shubh bhavnaa on such a soul?

We all know that our biggest enemy is Maya. Still we have loved it for 63 births and even now we sometimes love it. There is no evil greater than Maya. When we have surrendered ourselves to such a Maya for 63 births, what difficulty is there to bend our head (humility) to any evil person in this world? Then forgetting or ignoring their comments or feelings become easier.

Another main point is karma philosophy- If I think good of others without being influenced by them, automatically, I will get good returns.

We all know that our ranks/position in the drama is the highest. A high rank student never gets influenced from the lower rank students. Similarly- let the present position of the people may be higher than me, but as a whole, my rank is better than all. So- when we have feeling of 5000 years, the swadarshan chakradhaari stage, we naturally develop self esteem which no Maya or person can break. Together we will also feel that every soul would be pure for at least half a kalpa. Then we will not develop ego or hatredness towards others. There will be both respect and detachment.

Post Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:32 pm

# Post No. 07) Why a BK is not permitted to help another Bk financially?

We say Bks belong to one family. Then why not help each other financially like in lowkik families? The point here is- We are still effort makers. Even though we say- we all belong to one family, still sometimes get more influenced by each other than Maatpitaa (ShivBaba). Suppose say- A Bk helps another Bk financially, then the one who got help - he may get influenced by the other BK. Then the yaad got lost. Now- when yaad is the most important thing in life, then when such help brought down the yaad, then what benefit is there?

Also- this is a detached family. Each one's karm bandhan should be faced by himself only. Every Bk is like a student, and hence no other student can help in during examination. It would be like permitting copying during examination which is a malpractice, as well as making the student losing the opportunity to gain real experience/marks in life which he has to score them by his own capacity/effort.

We all belong to one family. Even though the property is received through lowkik father in Golden Age, it is actually the effort made during Conf. Age in the previous kalpa.

The only point is- we should not get caught in name and form of anyone. Baba says- Maya's first obstacle is to bring children in name and forms of the other. In other words, Baba also says- do not have intoxication of familiarity*. Both directions mean almost same. So- taking or giving any personal help is not much encouraged here.

Mu. Point:- 1)Even if you remember BBaba, you will not get anything. Even if you come closer to Bbaba without remembering ShivBaba, you will become sinner. But-

Mu. Point 2) If you do service of this chariot while being in remembrance of ShivBaba, you will receive high status.

We can see vast difference even though the physical act is same in both the cases. Yoga/yaad has such a great impact on our karma.

If we give any money to nimitt sister, we do not get into name and form of that sister, because they have title as surrendered and we just feel we have given to Shivbaba and not to the sisters, hence safe and no feeling of len-den. But- still it is better to put money in ShivBaba's bhola bhandar box instead of giving it in hands of the sister. Of course, in emergencies- like incidents or services at outside the centre, we may give. But- in the centre, better not give it in hands of the sister.

But, if we are smruti-swaroop (in the feeling of 21 births), then even if we give or take money, there will be no problem. But, both the donor and receiver should be powerful.
But, in some cases, only one would be powerful. say the donor. In such case, the donor should give the other only to the extent the need of the other person, as well as have Shubh_Bhaavnaa and Shubh_Kaamnaa, guide the other.

In some cases, the receiver is powerful, say. In such cases, he should have such a high self esteem that- what he takes/receives from the donor, would be utilized best. That is- the receiver would utilize the resources for Godly service in the best way, such that the donor will feel happy.
Last edited by mbbhat on Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:55 pm

*# Post No. 8) What is intoxication of familiarity?

*Mu Point:- Familiarity kaa nashaa naheen honaa chaahiye = You should not have intoxication of familiarity:- Initially I had not understood the meaing of this. But- later I thought as the following.

Say- two persons who are strangers are travelling in a bus sitting close to each other. Even if they are being seated together for hours together, they will not get affected by name and form of each other. Each one is not going to talk with the other. Both are carefree.

Now- let us say- they began to talk, fine. They got of the bus after the journey and left to their own places. Now- on the next day or after some days- when they come across or in front of each other, they will get reminded each other and will talk with the previous experience., hence will not be carefree.

So- if we need to become farista, then we should not have the impact of the past. That is why Baba says- past is past. Also Baba says- when you are going to talk to anyone- Pahley hee warning doh ki main aatmaa hun= First you give the warning that I am a soul. If such things are done, then the previous feelings would not be there. We would be in soul conscious.

In other words- the summary is- Getting influenced by the swabhaav and sanskaar of others is wrong. For example- children do not get affected by swabhaav and sanskaars of others. [Of course, they also develop fear from others, but not as elders]

So- even friendship relations in lowkik or human ways are like Maya if we have to become farista. In a drama, every actor is least influenced by his act which has passed. He neither thinks of past, nor stays in present. He is continuously moving. This is what is necessary. The actions of an actor is not as per the incident happening there, but already predetermined by the director. Similarly- we should feel everything as Nothing new(sakshi stage) even while talking, seeing, drinking, sleeping, etc. This is what all these murli points direct towards.

Another Mu Point:- Saath rahe aur yaad na aaye, yah hai manjil = Even while being in together (company), but not getting in remembrance of the other is the aim.

We try to see just Shivbaba in Bbaba, similarly soul conscious means try to see just soul or drama in everyone or every action (sakshi stage).

Next

Return to BK churning, realisations, and musings