Board index BK Section (BKs & New BK students only please) BK churning, realisations, and musings Misc. Churnings

Misc. Churnings

Post Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:09 am

Link with BKs: BK

If you would like to discuss about whether or not sex/lust is bad, can you please do that in another thread? I originally created this thread to collect my own churnings about different topics but now it's becoming confusing with the long off-topic discussion. You could have splitted this in another thread to discuss that point and left a link here.

Post Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:05 pm

Actually I did not want to interfere. But, as there was no reply to question of LS (for nearly 4 days), I thought of giving reply.

May be you might had thought that the question was off topic. Then if possible, you may put a small comment indicating so, so that others (at least me) won't proceed.

So- definitely I will not discuss further in this issue. Thanks for reminding.
Murli Pt:- Gambheerataa se full marks jamaa hota hai. Mamma toh gambheerataa kee devi thi. = The virtue seriousness gives full marks. Mamma was a deity of seriousness.

Post Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:33 pm

Please, by all means express your ideas and answer to any posts. I don't have the right to interfere in the debate nor do I want to, I just personally wish it was done on a separate thread, with a link left here, for the sake of organization.

Post Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:14 pm

Link with BKs: -
Mbbhat, on your responses- STDs and tobacco examples are not logical

Just google "sex and health" and "tobacco and health" - see for yourself

Post Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:51 am

Mbbhat, on your responses- STDs and tobacco examples are not logical

Just google "sex and health" and "tobacco and health" -

To here- post13877.html#p13877
Murli Pt:- Gambheerataa se full marks jamaa hota hai. Mamma toh gambheerataa kee devi thi. = The virtue seriousness gives full marks. Mamma was a deity of seriousness.

Previous

Return to BK churning, realisations, and musings