Board index BK Section (BKs & New BK students only please) BK churning, realisations, and musings The knowledge, events, incidents and mysteries

The knowledge, events, incidents and mysteries

Link with BKs: BK
# Post No. 234) Why peace is considered to be the highest SWADHARM(religion) of a soul:-

1) Generally, We BKs say- A soul is originally peaceful, blissful, loveful, knowledge ful, pure, powerful, etc and many times we say all these are like swadharm of a soul.
But, in particular, we say peace/Shanti is the real SWADHARM of a soul. And, hence the word "Om Shanti(I am a peaceful soul)" is famous. [There are no words like - Om Sukhi, etc].

2) I had a thought why among all these qualities, peace has highest preference. Then I felt- in this world, everyone needs peace. Even the greatest saint may say - I do not need wealth, home, food, wife, children, etc. But, he cannot say - " I do not need peace" .
In fact no one can deny peace. And, a society's first need and healthiness is estimated on the basis of how much the atmosphere is peaceful.

3) And, the soul world is called SWEET SILENCE WORLD/HOME (SSW). Majority of the souls would be resting there in most of time in a kalpa.

4) Even in the corporeal world every soul would surrender to peace/sleep everyday around 8 hours. And, in the first half of the kalpa, even if it is called Sukh_dham (land of happiness), there will also be peace. Without peace, other qualities will have no value.
Deities also need to sleep everyday, of course the duration would be lesser than Iron Aged people.
[Kindly note that if deities do not need sleep, obviously the status of corporeal world(heaven) would go above Paramdham which is against law.
By law, Paramdham(SSW) is the highest abode].
Murli Pt:- Gambheerataa se full marks jamaa hota hai. Mamma toh gambheerataa kee devi thi. = The virtue seriousness gives full marks. Mamma was a deity of seriousness.

Link with BKs: BK
# Post No. 235). Different levels of maths/directions:-

1) SM 24-3-78(1):- Brahma ki math bhi mash_hur hai. ShivBaba ki srimath bhi mash_hur hai. Toh Brahma VA ShivBaba KE SAATH UN_HON KI OULAADON KI MATH BHI MASH_HUR HONI CHAHIYE. Tumko ShivBaba aur Brahma donon ki math par chalna hai. Tab toh shreshth banenge.

= Brahma's direction are famous. ShivBaba's directions are also famous. So, together with Brahma and ShivBaba, the directions of their children also should be famous. You have to follow directions of BOTH ShivBaba, as well as Brahma Baba. Then you will become great.

2) Baba has said in Golden Age, there would be many Kings. Post No. 43 - http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1167&start=40#p4110

3) There is an avyakt murli point saying - "Aage chal_kar harek ke praja aur bhakt pratyaksh hongi = In future, citizens and devotees of everyone (mainly those of 16108 master creators) would be to revealed" .

So, as the spiritual service increases, the branches of the divine family/Kingdom tree also will increase.
Murli Pt:- Gambheerataa se full marks jamaa hota hai. Mamma toh gambheerataa kee devi thi. = The virtue seriousness gives full marks. Mamma was a deity of seriousness.

Previous

Return to BK churning, realisations, and musings