Board index Announcements/General Running of forum "Truthseeker"

"Truthseeker"

Questions, Proposals, Polls, Suggestions, and Feedback

Post Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:41 am

Link with BKs: BK

Dear admins, I would like to bring your attention to the following thread:

debate-modern-science-t2512-20.html

The discussion is being disrupted by a user "truthseeker". That user has exactly the same style of writing of ex-l and is probably him. He signed up first to defend the editor of wikipedia (himself), and now he is disrupting the thread linked above, insisting that BKs are incapacitated of using logic, and dictating what we should or shouldn't speak about, just as ex-l is used to do in his own forum. I can't see how the discussion on that thread, or any other that he decides to disrupt, could go on.

It has been many days since we first accused "truthseeker" to be a sockpuppet of "ex-l", and we heard no defense from truthseeker after many posts showing the evidence and also no mention about it on bk.info, which would be very unusual, the only logical explanation for that being that they are indeed the same person.

"Truthseeker" is expressing nothing but a huge rage against BK and BKs and I can't see how could any serious discussion take place if he decides to disrupt it repeating again and again his orders that dictate what we should speak as well as personal insults to the BKs as a whole and individually.

Post Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:52 am
bksimonb User avatar
Site Admin

Link with BKs: BK
Truthseeker has now been banned as an obvious sock of Paramsingh.

Apart from the behavioural indications, the account was using TOR to access the forum which is not something most users would consider necessary.

Return to Running of forum