Board index Announcements/General Running of forum A request for admins

A request for admins

Questions, Proposals, Polls, Suggestions, and Feedback

Post Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:43 am

Link with BKs: BK
An interesting point:- In the ex Bk forum,- bk.info- many Bks, including me and PBks got banned later.

Initially they had invited us. Why? Most probably- they needed all of us to create topics so that their forum is well built. Later, when they had enough accumulated data/posts, they banned us.

Now- if we take that standard here- then we need not allow any other here- because there is no need of anyone to build this forum content.

Also- here- higher priority is - learn for others, with the intention to develop or to understand, not to criticize someone.

So- I think- there is nothing wrong in making a person put his views in a corner if his interpretations go against core murli points and also - in almost every case, his own churning - goes against his own claims/theory.

He can take any number of excuses and assumptions, but can point finger at the other! He can argue in any way, but cannot reply if the other person replies in the same way. Are such type of bias acceptable?
-----------
But- even if admin does not take any action on them and supports such members to maintain credibility of the forum- I do not feel bad, because Baba says- those who belong to your religion- will get touch and will automatically accept. Others will not accept. And- our aim is to give message. So- as soon as a person/new comer visits this forum, our main responsibility is over. It also becomes his duty to search and read.

But- it is better to keep the premises in order, is it not? So- what all is done, what all members have mentioned are right.

That is the siddhi of Conf. Age.
-------
So-

Dear unhappy souls (if any),

You may think this is part of drama, and if you have full faith in yourself, you will succeed in the end, let you be cornered in this forum, because you have N no. of ways to do service. So have faith in yourself and proceed.

All the best.
----
Murli Pt:- Gambheerataa se full marks jamaa hota hai. Mamma toh gambheerataa kee devi thi. = The virtue seriousness gives full marks. Mamma was a deity of seriousness.

Post Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:03 am

Link with BKs: -
PP, welcome back - looks like you were on a break...

Mbbhat, talking about BKInfo; in the last few weeks they seem to have blocked few more :-) And the people were not even BKs this time! If you talk about representation of one sided views and therefore a propaganda, there is nothing more misleading pertaining to BKs then BKinfo...I am noting a pattern there wherein the leader (no points for guessing) is adept at misleading and taking advantage of vulnerable people exiting BK path in general and usually succeeeds in spreading anger and hatred to the extent that people lose general sense of reasonable views...its very easy to complain and form a complaining group so no big achievement...if they want to be taken seriously, they should be allowing all types of views without suppressing anyone...

Anyways this is a bit off-topic but this forum should demonstrate the opposite like whats stated:

"Friendly, unofficial, forum for conversations and discussion. Ask, Answer, Read, Freely Discuss!"

lets look at it this way...If a new student joins BKs and interprets the BK knowledge in a way that Shakti is doing; what will be the reaction in the group? Will he be cornered in a BK centre?

In my view nothing should be disallowed to be expressed as long as it is done within the standards of language /etiquettes etc..and Shakti hasn't used any offensive language as such. BKs should not fear what is expressed by people on this forum or elsewhere like on BKInfo. This will only result in more informed people and thereby more informed choices if someone wants to take a BK path. Worse that can happen is the shock reaction to such information (true or untrue) after taking on a BK path for many years..

Another way to look at it is Shakti has spent 20 years of life in association with BKs (well PBK life is after all not much different); thats a long period; if he wants to carry different views that should be alright but should be made to feel welcome in the "family"
:-) BKs believe that there is no place to go elsewhere after being a BK- isnt it?

Post Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:43 am

Link with BKs: In Contact
LS wrote: BKs believe that there is no place to go elsewhere after being a BK- isnt it?

That's why shakti is not totally banned here. Shakti can still continue with his churnings in the separate section. It will mislead newcomers if shakti's views are posted everywhere.
Last edited by shaila on Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:49 am

learningspirit wrote:
Anyways this is a bit off-topic but this forum should demonstrate the opposite like whats stated:

"Friendly, unofficial, forum for conversations and discussion. Ask, Answer, Read, Freely Discuss!"

That is Ok, I have no bad feeling for that. But- the person should stick at least to his own theory, right? Can you have double standards? Shakti has used double standard here in explaining the murli points and his views.

Hence - I feel- the request from other members was correct.

If a new student joins BKs and interprets the BK knowledge in a way that Shakti is doing; what will be the reaction in the group? Will he be cornered in a BK centre?

I believe- He is likely to be cornered.

BKWSU still has not become fully broad minded, but far better now. There had been a very simple, silly disputes among zones- some 15 years before- I had witnessed one. It was border area between two zones. Each sub zone started arguing that- this place belongs to our area and the matter had been taken to dadi. Even there, they argued. Finally dadi said- "see dadi says like this- will you accept?" Then one of the zone incharge argued- "why dadi says so?"

Do you say- BKWSU should keep on listening to people like shakti, PBKs, and other splinter groups? So- it does not prove that if one listens, and respects in this way- it is broad minded. Then BKWSU should listen to every such person. then it would be third class democracy (since now- shakti is against pbks, and pbks are against Vishnu party people and so on) and not Kingdom.

Murli point:- You need not listen to anyone. If someone starts preaching to you, say- we have come here to give message, not to listen/hear (from others).

Will a child of King need to listen to others? In Golden age, there would be no ministers for the King to give suggestions.

In my view nothing should be disallowed........

May be- for those (children) who are yet to determine who is their parents.

nother way to look at it is Shakti has spent 20 years of life in association with BKs (well PBK life is after all not much different); thats a long period; if he wants to carry different views that should be alright but should be made to feel welcome in the "family"

So- according to you more time one spends/takes in determining his parents, he would be wiser- - due to higher experience?!

You may say- PBK life is not much different. But- I do not think- both PBks as wells as shakti will agree with you. They have higher level of ego of knowledge than all the BKs. Of course, Bks - including me also have ego of knowledge and this is cause for all these debates.

ego-of-knowledge-t1410.html

Also- in your interaction with him in this week, you had experienced that you did not get reply (mostly I am right, if not you may mention) for your questions from him*.

BKs believe that there is no place to go elsewhere after being a BK- isnt it?

People of America like countries would not like to take citizen ship of other countries, Do they? Also- would they invite everyone to their country and listen to them like you suggest us to listen to others?

Will America give visa to everyone? Here the case is more different and more clear- shakti like souls come to America/BKWSU and then say- "hey- You Americans is/are second/third class. You do not know what you say. I will teach/guide you to come in 108". - but still instead of teaching, continues to put questions and criticisms.

Sorry to give such example- Hope you are understanding**.
----------
* - if you are really interested in BKWSU or its knowledge- then will you kindly welcome shakti soul as family member and get replies to all your queries (you may do with email also) and then prepare a thesis of what he says-(if he cannot do so-) then you may present here in one file - like Bks have their seven days course- so as to make us understand easily.

Dear soul, this is the reason- Why truth is open secret. Very simple to understand- but for some-or sometimes it is very difficult, is it not?
---------------
** Dear LS,
Even though I have given wonderful reply, it is still second grade. Because it still expresses subtle ego (it is only silver age). It is likely to spoil the relation or spiritual atmosphere, hence it is wise not to reply to posts of such people (splinter groups), is it not? Hence I may not give reply in future to such posts.

I admire you once again for your neutral thinking. But- I can see ignorance there- Like ego is visible when we or most of the BKs express their views, right? But- when such forums are open to such discussions, if there is intention to give reply- ego will come.

Baba also says- there is no need to do so much discussion, so I have to restrict myself. Thank you.

Salutes.
Murli Pt:- Gambheerataa se full marks jamaa hota hai. Mamma toh gambheerataa kee devi thi. = The virtue seriousness gives full marks. Mamma was a deity of seriousness.

Post Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:49 pm

BKWSU still has not become fully broad minded, but far better now. There had been a very simple, silly disputes among zones- some 15 years before- I had witnessed one. It was border area between two zones. Each sub zone started arguing that- this place belongs to our area and the matter had been taken to dadi. Even there, they argued. Finally dadi said- "see dadi says like this- will you accept?" Then one of the zone incharge argued- "why dadi says so?"

I am curious to know if this has improved all over? From what I know from past, this was not a unique situation and such clashes were there in other areas...there were few who were almost competing like corporates to establish their own centres in a particular place..

I admire you once again for your neutral thinking. But- I can see ignorance there- Like ego is visible when we or most of the BKs express their views, right?

Ignorance is bliss :-)

BTW, not that I am keen or support Shakti's views.
But if someone believes their knowledge understanding is better than others, how does it matter...But 10 years of BK and then out.. 10 years of misleading by VDD and out..It is probably very unique! After such a long period, I just think he is trying to fit in...

Post Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:08 pm

Pink Panther wrote:
The squeaky wheel gets the attention.
Easy Meditation appears to have standards quite different to everyone else's, ready to complain about others, and admin goes along. Why not just give EM his/ her/ it's own section (or EM's own forum!) where EM decide who writes what?

If you disagree with the request, then why don't you refute the reasons I gave to back it up instead of attacking me personally? Just quote my previous posts and show why am I wrong.

learningspirit wrote:
But if someone believes their knowledge understanding is better than others, how does it matter...But 10 years of BK and then out.. 10 years of misleading by VDD and out..It is probably very unique! After such a long period, I just think he is trying to fit in...

He is already very confident about his beliefs. He believes that those who accept Mama as the personified form of God (yes that's right, not just a medium but God himself), will become the 108. His aim is to create the other 107, rather than become part of some other group. But the price we all have to pay for the creation of such kingdom is to bear massive advertising daily, including any visitor/newcomer who came here searching for open discussions about Brahma Kumaris.

Well no one is placing no obstacle for Shakti. His 107 selected souls will, inevitably as per Drama, read his monologues at whatever section they are, as well as on the other website from where is is copy-pasting them.

Post Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:30 pm

learningspirit wrote:
I am curious to know if this has improved all over?

I am not having much details. But- there are some wrong things, of course- And baba has also said in murlis- You will see -even those who are in knowledge for 30 to 40 years will leave.

So- braahmin tree may shake third time. Some believe so. Once during beggary period, and another during 1976. Third may come.

So- the weak would get filtered by itself.

Ignorance is bliss :-)

Really to be appreciated due to free from biases or ego.

But 10 years of BK and then out.. 10 years of misleading by VDD and out..It is probably very unique!

I had seen and had discussed with a person- who had been a BK, then became PBK, then Vishnu Party, then krishna party. - total around 40 years of gyaan life.

He showed me the book of Krishna party- which had murli quotes - he started explaining the murli point. It was mentioning Hyderabad. Now- the leader of KP belonged to Hyderabad. Then he said- see Baba is pointing to Hyderabad.....

He believes soul of DL comes in madhuban in dadi Gulzar. I had interaction for around 4 hours. I listened as if I am very much interested. He started criticizing BKs, PBKs...

I asked - You and PBKs all criticize Bbaba, but believe BBaba come in Gulzar dadi and also Shivbaba had come in BBaba before 1969. Why do you depend so much on BBaba? He could not reply. he was a little bit discomfort.

So- there are more unique members having more experience.

It is probably very unique! After such a long period, I just think he is trying to fit in...

Absolutely no. There is no need of this forum or to put his views if he is interested to fit in BKWSU back. I have met with some ex PBks who have now returned back again to BKWSU and now are again BKs. BKWSU accepts anyone who return back - let it be ex Bk or ex PBK or anyone. May be for first few months or weeks, there may be some attention about such souls.

So- dear complete soul- Thank you. I am closing my chapter here in this matter.

Post Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:45 pm

Also- in your interaction with him in this week, you had experienced that you did not get reply (mostly I am right, if not you may mention) for your questions from him*

I think I got the replies but they were very unconvincing, so I left it there...

To clarify what I meant by he is trying to fit in...that is fittting in his beliefs somewhere...not necessarily fitting in BKWSU

Post Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:08 pm

Ok, good and thank you.

Previous

Return to Running of forum