Board index Announcements/General Running of forum Is it ok for PBKs to promote themselves in this Forum

Is it ok for PBKs to promote themselves in this Forum

Questions, Proposals, Polls, Suggestions, and Feedback

Link with BKs: In Contact
mbbhat wrote: In ex Bks some of them are genuine. But, there is not a single point of such things in pbks.
Their argument is on one side- sometimes totally against murli points. Even if some murli points are shown to them which disagree their claims, they will not accept them. Should they be supported?

I agree with this. I didn't know what PBKs are exactly till now. Now I know.

EasyM wrote: Only those specifically interested in PBK should go to their own section and read/write there.

I agree with this too.

Unless one is strong, they can be mislead with PBK philosophy easily.
Feeling Great !
No Matter What

Link with BKs: BK
But, whatever it is, how ever it is- pbks (and ex Bks) are also part of divine family. They will come to heaven and be with us at least for few births.

PBKs also lead a pure life.They also aim to become fully pure, karmaateet.

So- we should have respect to them.

But, we need to take care ourselves from them. That is all.

And- pbks are doing with good intention only, because they believe in what they say and also follow. So- their mind is OK like good devotees in bhaktimarg.

But, since they are led by Mr. Virendra Dev Dixit, and pbks are addicted to his teachings, the blame is on top.

But again the role of Mr. Dixit is also to be appreciated, because he has done and worked a lot on these for so many years.

So- let us salute them from far.

Hi dear pbks,

Thank you for being interested in doing our service. But, at present we (at least me) do not see any essence in it. But, if you have faith that- you have God with you, and happy and happy, thank you. Let all your wishes be fulfilled.

let you score higher marks than Bks (at least me). I am happy when Brahma baba, mamma or any BK go ahead of me. Then why should I be unhappy if pbks go ahead of BKs?

If there is truth really in you, you will be more knowledgeful, more virtuous and loving than us. So- we will be happy to accept you like we accept Bapdada.

Thank you. If you feel you are fully right, please feel that our intellect is still not matured to understand your knowledge and hence this is not right time to sow the seed.

Thank you for your good wishes for us.
Murli Pt:- Gambheerataa se full marks jamaa hota hai. Mamma toh gambheerataa kee devi thi. = The virtue seriousness gives full marks. Mamma was a deity of seriousness.

bksimonb User avatar
Site Admin

Sorry for catching this thread a bit late.

The first principle for me is the first word of the title of this forum, "Open". So I suggest that whatever solution we choose should not compromise that. This is a "BK" forum that welcomes "PBK", "GBK", "Ex-BK" or anyone else with a view or opinion about or connected with the BK.

I would go as far as to say it is perfectly OK for PBKs to promote or "advertise" their philosophy as long as it is clear to everyone else what it is and when this is being done. It seems only fair since BKs freely post murli points, thoughts and news. Different sections of the forum were created for this so perhaps a new section for other groups to post "points" would be a good and fair solution.

I propose a new Section, "Break-away groups, (PBKs, GBKs, etc only)". In that section we can add one forum, "PBK murli points and philosophy", and other sections as the need arises.

Link with BKs: -
Simon, personally I think if the subtag below the name just said ", BK, exBK, PBK, exPBK, friend of BK" etc then we know where people are coming from.

Also you may need to advertise the 'Block' function available on forums just as on Facebook etc then if people don't want to read someone's posts, then they only have themselves to blame for not blocking, and free speech continues
mbbhat wrote:
But, whatever it is, how ever it is- pbks (and ex Bks) are also part of divine family. They will come to heaven and be with us at least for few births.

.. and what if I refuse? Don't want to. Can't make me.

bksimonb User avatar
Site Admin

Pink Panther wrote:
Simon, personally I think if the subtag below the name just said ", BK, exBK, PBK, exPBK, friend of BK" etc then we know where people are coming from.

Actually, I was thinking of you when I suggested a new section. Remember you asked for a separate forum for BK murli points etc? I was just applying the same logic here. Posting "points" is not "discussion", but may be a useful service to others to read and comment on when it is posted in the right place.

Pink Panther wrote:
.. and what if I refuse? Don't want to. Can't make me.

Bks believe - even if faith is lost after becoming BK, still such souls will come to heaven.

You may refuse now, but after your death (leaving of the present body), you will not have control over your intellect. Then your sanskaar will take control. You already have once acquired the sanskaar in you that- BK gyaan is right and had respected it. Baba will give you the property.

[Some ex BKs return back and have realized later. So- you may also change your mind in this birth also when your understanding and/or circumstances change]

This is what I meant.

For example- we all are part of same nature. We may say- I do not like you, I do not share with you. But, the air we breathe, water we drink, everything is common. So- there is eternal/common relation, being dependent on nature.

Similarly- there is common relation for all the souls , being dependent on God.

One who realizes this fully come in 8 jewels. Others numberwise.

You may still disagree (at least for now).
Murli Pt:- Gambheerataa se full marks jamaa hota hai. Mamma toh gambheerataa kee devi thi. = The virtue seriousness gives full marks. Mamma was a deity of seriousness.

bksimonb wrote:
The first principle for me is the first word of the title of this forum, "Open". So I suggest that whatever solution we choose should not compromise that. This is a "BK" forum that welcomes "PBK", "GBK", "Ex-BK" or anyone else with a view or opinion about or connected with the BK.

"Open Foum About Brahma Kumaris".

The thing is, Ex-BK and Non-BK come to this Forum to openly talk about Brahma Kumaris.

PBKs don't come here to talk about Brahma Kumaris. So even though the Forum is open, they are out of context.

I think the real effect of this may be that people who were originally interested in Brahma Kumaris (and searched for it in internet), become confused with the plurality of contradicting philosophies, and also with the radical philosophy of PBKs, and end up losing interest in both.

So the conclusion I want to get to is that Non-BKs and Ex-BKs are still inside context, because they are talking about Brahma Kumaris. Whether breakaway groups have literally created a new philosophy and if all are teaching their own philosophy at once, it's difficult to see what will be the benefit to the public, if not confusing and reinforcing the idea that Brahma Kumaris is just a sect between many others.

The public come here searching for discussion and ideas related to Brahma Kumaris. I think the public deserves to get the information they are looking for without becoming confused.

IMHO, my suggestion is - ok, since you consider so important, make a breakaway group section, but make it not appear in "active topics". So whoever is interested in those groups can go there and read/write. Another suggestion could be: Make sticky topics in each breakaway group with explanation of what the breakaway group is, and all the details of their philosophy, so that people will get informed. Also there could be a sticky topic there with a comparison showing where do the beliefs of the breakaway group differ from the BK beliefs.

Since the Forum is about Brahma Kumaris, I believe the most on-topic solution to insert breakaway groups would be in an informative, clear way keeping BK as a reference for comparison, (sticky topics could do that IMO).

And not mixing the PBK points in the active topics, because hundreds of new people come to this forum daily. They can open a PBK thread in the "active topics" and actually think they are reading BK philosophy, and what image will they carry of BKs after that?

PBKs don't come here to talk about Brahma Kumaris. So even though the Forum is open, they are out of context.

Once again the right point.

And not mixing the PBK points in the active topics, because hundreds of new people come to this forum daily. They can open a PBK thread in the "active topics" and actually think they are reading BK philosophy

Yes, of course, it will take at least some time for most of the public to understand that PBKs are not only out of BKWSU, but also preach a philosophy.

.... and what image will they carry of BKs after that?

You are right. But , let us not have any expectation or bother what others think about BKWSU.

But, are we doing the right thing? Hence, I agree with easy M.

But a murli point:- Kuch bhee ho, chintaa karne ki darkaar naheen. Drama may phir sultaa ho jaayegaa, kyonki chadti kala ka guarantee hai = Let anything happen, no need to worry. Even if something wrong happens, it will become right. because in drama, the rising degree is guaranteed (it is like rising sun).

So- admins can/may take stronger action later, or suppose if we (our suggestions) prove to be wrong, then perhaps admin would be right.

So- let us see everything in saakshi stage.

Just a thought:- Does the forum does a great service to new comers who are totally agyaanis? I do not think so. They will start to get benefit only from taking seven days course at centre. After that only- this forum will prove to be helpful in clearing many doubts and to give extra points.

We may lose image. let us lose.

So- nothing to bother. Everything is drama. If each individual has power to discriminate, he will succeed. Else, it is his part in drama.

So- whatever may be the decision of admin, it is Ok.

Murli points:-

1)Baapdaadaa aur kalyaan. Aur kuch naheen = baapdada and benefit. Nothing else.

2)maalik hokar sujhaav do, baalak hokar sweekaar karo= Give your suggestions as maalik/owner. But, accept the decision of the authority like a child.

So- our responsibility is over. Now, we will be content with the admin as well as the members.

Thank you baba and drama.

mbbhat wrote:
Does the forum does a great service to new comers who are totally agyaanis? I do not think so. They will start to get benefit only from taking seven days course at centre. After that only- this forum will prove to be helpful in clearing many doubts and to give extra points.

We may lose image. let us lose.

This Forum is exposed to hundreds of newcomers daily and the traffic will increase in the future. The public comes from google and they come here exactly to gather information about BK. It is also linked to a BK official site. I do think this Forum is very influential on how people see the BK. It is much easier to gather information in google than go to the physical center, and we are living at a time in which google is where people search for information, and from there thousands are redirected to here.

The most common action for a person in a Forum is to click the "active topics" and see what people are talking about. If they click a PBK thread and read, they will think those are BK teachings. If PBKs have enough daily time, they can make a good number of posts and redirect a good percentage of the public to their material.

This Forum is exposed to hundreds of newcomers daily and the traffic will increase in the future. The public comes from google and they come here exactly to gather information about BK. It is also linked to a BK official site. I do think this Forum is very influential on how people see the BK. It is much easier to gather information in google than go to the physical center, and we are living at a time in which google is where people search for information, and from there thousands are redirected to here.

Again wonderful notable points from your side. But, this may be test for us.

If Admin think in different manner, it is up to them. We will have to be ek_math (one direction/feelings).

Murli point:- Ek ne kahaa, doosrey ne maanaa, isko kahaa jaataa hai sahayog = One says and the other agrees. This is called as cooperation.

So- let us cooperate (be satisfied) to admin and all others.

And. baba says- there is no need to give sio much gyaan to anyone. Just tell them- consider yourself as a soul and remember Shivbaba. Can't you just say so?

Usually baba says- if you give message even a little, those souls who belong to our religion will catch and come, others will not come.

So- again I would like to be carefree. But, I admire you for pointing the right points.

I remember an incident. Baba said to jagadish Bhaiji to write an essay on a topic which is also going to be printed. He wrote and showed it to baba. Baba then asked to get corrected it from one dadi. He showed it to Dadi. Dadi corrected it according to her decision. Brother jagadish then approached showed it to baba.

baba then asked it to get corrected from another dadi. In this way Bhaiji got it circulated through all the dadis. Finally after so many corrections- the essay got fully out of topic- it lost the originality.

Anyhow, Jagadish Bhaiji showed it to baba. Then baba said- "dear child, what you have written first, you get it printed".

See- baba knew that what jagadish Bhaiji wrote was best. But, baba gave respect to all others as well as tested Bhaiji also, so that Bhaiji should never have ego.

So- moving together is more important than being knowledgeful (in service related activities)

So- this may be test for us.

Murli point:- Whatever happens- consider it to be just examination. never think it to be practical.

So- better feel that we are at examination and not at service at all. Then we will become smruti swaroop instantaneuously. Because there would not be parachintan.

Also, admin will/may see and there is always the door is open to take action in future for them, because they have authority. So- they may like to experiment.

And- pbks usually complain that they are not heard by BKWSU. So- if we give space for them to advertise, then they cannot accuse us.

Murli point:- parde ke andar koyi cheez hai toh uski value badti hai = If something is behind screen, its value keeps on increasing.

So- in case your suggestions are not given value now, and later found important, your value will become very high. So you will be most fortunate.

If in case, the forum continues to move freely and remains capable of doing service as on today, then it is not wrong if admin does not listen to us.

PreviousNext

Return to Running of forum