Board index Announcements/General Running of forum Is it ok for PBKs to promote themselves in this Forum

Is it ok for PBKs to promote themselves in this Forum

Questions, Proposals, Polls, Suggestions, and Feedback

VisionOfSelf User avatar
Site Admin

Link with BKs: BK
EasyMeditation wrote:
Another suggestion could be: Make sticky topics in each breakaway group with explanation of what the breakaway group is, and all the details of their philosophy, so that people will get informed. Also there could be a sticky topic there with a comparison showing where do the beliefs of the breakaway group differ from the BK beliefs.

Yes, not in active topics, need login to view, and sticky topic are all good ideas.
Subforum has been created with those implemented - break-away-groups-ex-bk-gbk-pbks-f50.html

The topic Easymeditation originally referenced has been moved to that subforum:
murli-quotes-t2075-70.html

Whoever interested can you come up with the sticky post content to describe who the PBKs are please?

Thank you, VisionOfSelf and everyone.

Link with BKs: -
mbbhat wrote:
Bks believe - even if faith is lost after becoming BK, still such [exBK, pbk] souls will come to heaven. You may refuse now, but after your death (leaving of the present body), you will not have control over your intellect.

What makes you think I have any control over it now?

What makes you think I have any control over it now?

I have not said you have (full) control over it now. But, since your intellect is now loaded with your latest experiences and knowledge, hence definitely now, you have higher control or you may believe so (that is why you might have said- i refuse, is it not?)

This is why as a child grows, its intellect also grows and he can be educated.

But, if one uses the intellect to acquire good/best, his wisdom increases, else it decreases.
Murli Pt:- Gambheerataa se full marks jamaa hota hai. Mamma toh gambheerataa kee devi thi. = The virtue seriousness gives full marks. Mamma was a deity of seriousness.

bksimonb User avatar
Site Admin

VisionOfSelf wrote:
Subforum has been created with those implemented -

Thanks for setting it up.

Only thing I am uncertain about is calling "Ex-BK" a "breakaway group". A breakaway group has a distinct philosophy. There is a philosophy centred around a small number of ex-BKs that characterises the BK as being a psychopathic leadership with a naive following. I am sure that view isn't held by the majority of ex-BKs, certainly not the ones that I know.

Link with BKs: PBK
Please, note the following topic is moved to the PBK section, whilst it does not represent the PBK ideas. Shakti has himself expressed his differences with the PBKs, so i suggest this topic is moved to the Misc. section, so that visitors are not confused.

topic2586-0.html
Last edited by saligram on Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Link with BKs: PBK
I think the correct link is:

topic2617.html

bksimonb User avatar
Site Admin

Thanks Saligram! (It's moved)

Previous

Return to Running of forum