Board index Announcements/General Running of forum Murlis

Murlis

Questions, Proposals, Polls, Suggestions, and Feedback

Post Tue May 14, 2013 9:13 am

Link with BKs: In Contact
Saligram wrote: Drama, we create the drama, we move it. For me, leaving it to the drama or to others is equal to unwillingness.

Dear Saligram,
what is the drama for the next 2 years?
Feeling Great !
No Matter What

Post Tue May 14, 2013 11:21 am

Link with BKs: PBK
As we create it. If you know what you will do next 2 years you will know.

Post Tue May 14, 2013 11:39 am

saligram wrote: As we create it.

You think we have the Supreme Control to create what we want and destroy what we want and modify the future how we want it to be?
Feeling Great !
No Matter What

Post Tue May 14, 2013 3:43 pm

You think we have the Supreme Control to create what we want and destroy what we want and modify the future how we want it to be?

Yes, i do. Whatever we create, destroy and sustain becomes fixed in the drama. We don't know what is fixed in advance and although each one has a limited capacity, we don't know the limits, so we do the best we can. The point about drama is to be used for the past only, that whatever happened in the past was part of the drama and full stop, not to go into expansion, but the point about the drama is not to be used for the future as an excuse. There is no restriction on our will to do whatever we like, as long as we are ready to pay the price of effort for it. Everything is possible through effort, it is possible to make the impossible possible, of course within the limits of that which is real.
Last edited by saligram on Tue May 14, 2013 5:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post Tue May 14, 2013 3:51 pm

Today's, tommorrow's and recent murlis in hindi can be downoaded here:
http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2125

The recent Sunday revised avyakt vanis in hindi
http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2260

Here are recent murlis in english
http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=2399&start=60

Here are murlis and avyakt vanis in hindi from the beginning of the year.
http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2512&start=75

Post Wed May 15, 2013 5:13 am

saligram wrote:There is no restriction on our will to do whatever we like, as long as we are ready to pay the price of effort for it. Everything is possible through effort, it is possible to make the impossible possible, of course within the limits of that which is real.

You say "within the limits". If one has the Supreme Power and has a body, then what is the limit or who sets the limit? The person should be able to stretch the limits, expand, do whatever he wants to do. He doesn't have to depend on anything in the world right?

I agree there is no restriction on our will. Then why so much effort is required? Supreme power should be able to overcome the "limited capacity" :?:
Feeling Great !
No Matter What

Post Wed May 15, 2013 10:46 am

There are limits of nature, for example there is gravity we cannot float in the air. The body has a limited life span and nature has its rules, so our freedom is bound within these limits.

We are burdened by the past, by the results of the actions we have done in the past, we dont start from zero, so every time we start doing something in certain direction, on our path, we not ony have to deal with this concrete effort, but also face various "unexpected" and "unrelated" obstacles, that come as bonus.

Post Thu May 16, 2013 5:34 am

saligram wrote: also face various "unexpected" and "unrelated" obstacles, that come as bonus.

This shows the Supreme Control is not with us .
The unexpected and unrelated things are beyond anybody's control.
Feeling Great !
No Matter What

Post Thu May 16, 2013 6:25 pm

It is a burden of sins. It is as if we walk the path with a very heavy load on our head. The load makes the path seem hard. This burden of sins it totally in our own control. We have been the ones to have created it. In the murli it is said, when you feel unhappy, you cry Baba Baba, i suffer this, i suffer that, release me from this, and Baba says now you cry Baba, Baba but when you used to do the sins you were not crying Baba, Baba. We have created it and it is in our control to delete it. Nothing comes by chance.

Post Fri May 17, 2013 5:03 am

Dear saligram,

You are contradicting your own statements. I have lost all interest in this discussion and am exiting.
Feeling Great !
No Matter What

Previous

Return to Running of forum