Board index Misc. Brahma Kumaris in the media www.moreaboutbrahmakumaris.org

www.moreaboutbrahmakumaris.org

Review, discussion, critique of articles, books, papers, academic publications about the Brahma Kumaris in the media

Post Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:34 am

Link with BKs: -
Hello dear friends. Just to mention that the entertaining website www.moreaboutbrahmakumaris.org is active, and actively moderated, and has lots of enlightening info about Brahma Kumaris culture, and our weird and wonderful ways.
As well, I am told that a small team of old and web savvy BKs are working on an excellent website where all documents relating to the Descent of God story, 1935-1969, incorporating an accurate BK History, in appropriate context, can be viewed, and downloaded, for the education of all BKs and the wider world: coming your way in May. (I understand that you will be able to download and blow up the wonderful old Cycle, Tree and Ladder posters and put them up on your wall!) :D
Note : The suggestion was made to the February RC meeting that such a site would be best uploaded under the official onelink.brahmakumaris.org banner, but we have had no response to our proposal. :?

Post Thu May 01, 2014 6:52 pm

Thanks for update Robin- hope this wakes up the BK seniors who don't want the truth to be stated

Post Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:38 pm

Hello dear friends...the website promised in my last post is up and running. The web address is:www.brahmakumarisresearch.org
The site is taughtly academic in style, drawing particularly on the research of BK Dr Wendy, and BK Dr Tamasin, moderator of the site. There is a crisp and dispassionate updated 'history' to be found there, as well as access to all of the documents of the Karachi period, pro and con, that have been found to date.
BK's and other interested parties may wish to visit, given that the site presents a much more comprehensive and accurate vision of the Descent of God tale than official BK sites and publications, as of course does www.moreaboutbrahmakumaris.org. :)

Post Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:20 pm

Interesting Robin! BTW, I read about it on the comments section of the review of the book by Neville's son by Telegraph

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/book ... eview.html

Post Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:04 pm

Remembrance of Om Radhe, or Mama, the first president of Om Mandli and BKWSU, has been a feature of the last few days in BK Centres : the actual Mama's Day being June 24. You can visit http://moreaboutbrahmakumaris to discover more about Mama, and you might like to view the video made by BK India about her, available on the site with a click: commentary in English.

Post Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:07 pm

As has been pointed out on this site and elsewhere there are many anomalies in God's word The Murli. Sharpeyed and sharpeared BKs would have been interested to hear Baba name the title of the film that we are told corrupted him and led him into marriage in the Sakar Murli of June 27, just last week. The film was Saubhagya Sundari. A google search and IMDb tells us it was made in 1933. However, by 1933 Baba was 49 and had sired a large family! You can find out more of this quirky tale on www.moreaboutbrahmakumaris.org of course.

Post Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:45 am

Hello dear friends... I am in Madhuban and have just attended the Dadis' Big Show celebrating both 'Centenary Celebrations of Global Divine Mother' and 'Honouring of Divine Messenger of God'. For some excellent photos, and a sense of the wonders that went on in Shantivan last weekend Jan 29-31, please visit http://www.moreaboutbrahmakumaris.org and click on DADIS' BIG SHOW! Not to be missed... :)

Return to Brahma Kumaris in the media