Board index Experiences, Reviews, Q/A, Discussion General Discussion Whether all souls shall meet GOD FATHER?

Whether all souls shall meet GOD FATHER?

Post Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:50 am

Link with BKs: BK
Om Shanti

My dear Sisters and Brothers,

In today’s murli (dt.13/04/2018) our most loving Shiv Baba says
जब कोई नये आते हैं तो प्रश्न पूछा जाता है - गॉड फादर का नाम कब सुना है? कब भगवान का नाम सुना है? ऐसा कोई मनुष्य नहीं होगा जो कहे कि हम गॉड फादर को याद नहीं करते हैं क्योंकि अभी सब दु:खी हैं इसलिए परमात्मा को याद जरूर करते हैं। There isn't a single human being who would say that he doesn't remember God Father, because everyone is now unhappy.

All souls remember GOD FATHER. GOD FATHER also performs HIS role as most loving father for all the souls by liberating from sorrows.

But question arises if all the souls including the last one do not meet / see / realize the Liberator, their most loving FATHER, then on what basis they will remember HIM only.

But we all BKs know that very low percentage of total number of souls have met their sweetest FATHER till date. Then when and how the other souls shall meet their most loving FATHER?

As per my understanding of knowledge given by the Supreme Teacher, all souls shall meet / see / realize their GOD FATHER at paramdham before going to their respective seat.

Any other opinion is most welcome for sharing of understanding.

Regards
BK Atulya

Om Shanti

My dear Sisters and Brothers

In Today’s Murli (Dt.19/04/2018)
बाप समझाते हैं मीठे बच्चे - मैं तुम आत्माओं का सच्चा-सच्चा बाप हूँ। मैं कभी बदलता नहीं हूँ। मेरे को सदैव बाप की हैसियत से याद करते हो। भक्त भगवान को याद करते हैं क्योंकि यह शिक्षा सिवाए भगवान के और कोई दे न सके। The Father explains: Sweet children, I am the true Father of you souls. I never change. You always remember Me in the personality of the Father. Devotees remember God because no one except God can give these teachings.

Our sweetest father HIMSELF says that HE is the true father of all souls.

If you know the experience of our respected brother Jagdish Bhaiji, he put up the question while taking 7-days course, after the second lesson about “parmatma” that since the soul and the supreme-soul, both are immortal, imperishable and the supreme soul has not created the souls, then why should I accept HIM as father?

The sister could not give answer immediately, but latter the elder sister answered in this way satisfying Jagdish Bhaiji. Since the supreme soul gives sustenance (पालना) and inheritance (वर्सा) to the souls, HE is the FATHER.

Now question arises do all the souls receive sustenance and inheritance from HIM?

Sweetest BABA says, “Yes”. He gives mukti and jivanmukti to all children as inheritance.

So if we accept this saying as true, then is it possible that all the souls receiving inheritance from their sweetest FATHER should not meet HIM once in a kalp?

I feel that all the souls have right to meet their sweetest FATHER.

And how can the sweetest FATHER avoid meeting HIS sweet children including the last one.

Regards
BK Atulya

Om Shanti

My dear Sisters and Brothers

In Today’s Murli (Dt.21/04/2018) our sweetest father, the ocean of love express HIS love towards us saying
]“ बेहद का बाप, वह है परमपिता परमात्मा। उनका बच्चों में लव तो बहुत है ना। परमात्मा का आत्माओं में लव है।“ [/quote

Saying about our love towards HIM, He says in today' Murli
बाप कहते हैं तुम भक्ति मार्ग में मुझे कितना याद करते हो! भले कोई साइन्स को, नेचर को मानने वाला है फिर भी किसी न किसी समय उनके मुख से हे परमपिता परमात्मा, ओ गॉड फादर जरूर निकलता होगा। सब भक्त बाप को जरूर याद करते हैं।

All the souls love GOD FATHER and remember HIM even if someone believes in science or nature.

Since there is a great love from both sides, do you think both will not meet each other? I believe firmly that there must be a meeting may be for fraction of second.

And without a meeting / knowing / realising / seeing, how it is possible for the last soul to remember HIM only.

Regards
BK Atulya

Return to General Discussion