Board index Experiences, Reviews, Q/A, Discussion General Discussion Whether soul can see his sweet home Paramdham?

Whether soul can see his sweet home Paramdham?

Link with BKs: BK
Om Shanti,

My divine brother,

The topic we are discussing,” Whether soul can see his sweet home Paramdham?

Your initial reply is “No”

But to be clear, I want to ask the same question again.

Whether any soul can see / feel / experience through inner eye, may be like dream / vision(साक्षात्कार), physical light / spiritual light of paramdham / brother soul / supreme soul ?

चाहे स्थूल नेत्र से देखें या सोते हुए स्वप्न देखें या जाग्रत अबस्था में साक्षात्कार देखें :- देखना ही तो कहेंगे I

कृपया फिर से जबाव दें " क्या आत्मा अपने घर परमधाम को या अन्य आत्मा को देख सकता हैं ?

Regards
BK Atulya

चाहे स्थूल नेत्र से देखें या सोते हुए स्वप्न देखें या जाग्रत अबस्था में साक्षात्कार देखें :- देखना ही तो कहेंगे I

True. It can be seen.
कृपया फिर से जबाव दें " क्या आत्मा अपने घर परमधाम को या अन्य आत्मा को देख सकता हैं ?

Again- yes.

Baba has also said-
--gyaan hee saakshaatkaar hai = Knowledge itself is vision.
--Also- even if people you get vision of soul, they will not be able to understand.
--Even if you get vision of deities, you will not understand whether they belong to SV (suryavamshi) or CV (Chandravamshi). [May be - if we are given vision of both, then may be able to discriminate].

Finally, Baba has also said- parakhne ki shakti = The power of discrimination. Then we will be able to judge even the power of individual soul. - the last stage.
Last edited by mbbhat on Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Murli Pt:- Gambheerataa se full marks jamaa hota hai. Mamma toh gambheerataa kee devi thi. = The virtue seriousness gives full marks. Mamma was a deity of seriousness.

Om shanti
Dear Divine Brother

Thanks for saying “yes”. My thought is verified by you. As you are doing so much of manan chintan, clarifying many doubts with logics and posting topics in various subjects, you are definitely more knowledgeable than me.

Few years back, I had asked this question to our knowledge-full sister Asha bahen of ORC, and she also answered immediately with a single ward “yes”.

But recently I got the opportunity to ask the same question to senior sisters of UK, Russia who replied “No”

Again thanks a lot.

Regards
BK Atulya

Link with BKs: Newcomer

Link with BKs: Newcomer
I found all answer in the shivani didi videos for all my questions

https://youtu.be/DAbhgpjk_eM

Om Shanti

Dear Divine Sisters and Brothers

Yesterday (dt.29/04/2016 Time 8:30 PM) in Peace of Mind channel “Samadhan” programme, our brother Yogiraj Suraj Bhai told that in a hypnotic regression process, one sister described her existence in a lighted world with stars, which nobody could understand, but it was the description of soul world. This scientific experience proves that soul shall see his own home.

Regards
BK Atulya

Link with BKs: PBK
Does it prove? Are we to consider everything people see in hypnotic experience as real?

My sweet brother saligram asked
Are we to consider everything people see in hypnotic experience as real?

I do not know much about hypnosis.

But hypnosis is a genuine psychological phenomenon that has valid uses in clinical practice.

Forensic Hypnosis is the use of the science of hypnosis in civil and criminal investigation where hypnosis is the instrument used to elicit information or evidence.

Since it is in practice to treat depression due to any incident of past life and successful in the treatment then we should agree to be real. Since hypnosis is used for investigation of crime, then we should agree to be real.

Of course, it may not be 100% success in all the cases depending on hypnotist or quality of hypnosis.

However let us come to the point
whether we can consider the hypnotic description of the sister to be in a lighted world with shining stars to be reality and consider it to be the experience of soul world?

I agree with my elder brother Suraj Bhaiji that the description was of the soul world.

Though I have not got a feeling of meeting my sweetest Baba to be the same Baba as I had met 5000 years back, but I believe to the version of Shiv Baba to be true that many of my brother souls might have that feeling.

If soul can recall the memory of the event of last kalp, 5000 years back, then why not the experience of soul in the soul-world?

Yours brother
BK Atulya

saligram wrote:
Are we to consider everything people see in hypnotic experience as real?

Not everything. It is based on knowledge. In faith, there are two types-blind faith, and faith based on knowledge.

If we practice the faith, we become embodiment of it.

Baba has clearly said - if you cannot think/remember of soul as small point, you may think it as big. As we practice it, later we will be able to realize soul as smaller (draw energy in the smaller form).

Also, kindly note that actually, for riht experience, there is no need to stick to the physical attributes to full extent.
----For example if we need to think/experience of our physical/lowkik father or any friend, we just need to know few details of the body , not all. The father may be 5 feet, 25 cm, and 3.579 mm. But, it is enough if we realize/know that his height is in the RANGE of 5 to 6 ft.
If we believe there is need to visualize the father's height to the exact level (up to the all decimal places of resolution), we exhibit only foolishness.

Now- the father may be 68.357 kg. But, there is no need to think of exact weight and colour, etc. all the time.

Of course, it is best if we know the color, height, shape, weight, etc to the exact level, but while interacting with the person, there there is no need to be conscious of it to the physical level.

Meditation or any practice or action (if done with acceptance) is also a type of hypnosis, may be of lower level or higher level.

If the practice is based on the truth (highest knowledge) , the effect will be higher (21 births), else short timed.
Murli Pt:- Gambheerataa se full marks jamaa hota hai. Mamma toh gambheerataa kee devi thi. = The virtue seriousness gives full marks. Mamma was a deity of seriousness.

Though I have not got a feeling of meeting my sweetest Baba to be the same Baba as I had met 5000 years back, but I believe to the version of Shiv Baba to be true that many of my brother souls might have that feeling

Murli point - har karm karney ke pahley kalp pahley ki Smruti ho = have conscious of the previous kalpa while doing EVERY action.

But, we do not feel it in EVERY action. Mostly, those who feel it in every action would come in top 8 jewels.

If soul can recall the memory of the event of last kalpa, 5000 years back, then why not the experience of soul in the soul-world?

It is like good sleep. There is no need to experience. Like Baba says- there is no need of knowledge or effort in heaven (because we would be in sadgati and pure), similarly there is no need to experience soul in soul world since every soul would be pure there.

If there are experiences/emotions in soul world, then the level of soul world would come down.

But, there is some implicit experience as already said earlier- perfect sleep. But, literally it cannot be called as experience. But, it is a swamaan- esteem.

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion