Board index Experiences, Reviews, Q/A, Discussion General Discussion How many Sri Laxmi and Sri Narayan in Satyug?

How many Sri Laxmi and Sri Narayan in Satyug?

Link with BKs: BK
Om Shanti
My dear Divine Brother Saligram,
Here is the reference murli Dt. SM 11/06/2014

“ बाप किसको भेजते नहीं हैं | ऑटोमेटिकली यह ड्रामा बना हुआ है | हर एक अपने-अपने धर्म में आते रहते हैं | बुद्ध का धर्म स्थापन हुआ नहीं है तो कोई उस धर्म का आयेगा नहीं | पहले-पहले सूर्यवंशी-चन्द्रवंशी ही आते हैं | जो बाप से अच्छी रीति पढ़ते हैं, वही नम्बरवार सूर्यवंशी, चन्द्रवंशी में शरीर लेते हैं | वहाँ विकार की तो बात ही नहीं | योगबल से आत्मा आकर गर्भ में प्रवेश करती है | उससे समझेंगे कि मेरी आत्मा इस शरीर में जाकर प्रवेश करेगी | बूढ़े समझते हैं – हमारी आत्मा योगबल से जाकर यह शरीर लेगी | मेरी आत्मा अब पुनर्जन्म लेती है | वह बाप भी समझते हैं – हमारे पास बच्चा आया है | बच्चे की आत्मा आ रही है, जिसका साक्षात्कार होता है | वह अपने लिए समझते हैं हम जाकर दूसरे शरीर में प्रवेश करते हैं | यह भी विचार उठते हैं ना |ज़रूर वहाँ का कायदा होगा | बच्चा किस आयु में आयेगा, वहाँ तो सब रेग्युलर चलता है ना | वह तो आगे चल महसूस होगा | सब मालूम पड़ेगा, ऐसे तो नहीं 15-20 वर्ष में कोई बच्चा होगा, जैसे यहाँ होता है | नहीं, वहाँ आयु 150 वर्ष की होती है, तो बच्चा तब आएगा जब आधा लाइफ़ से थोड़ा आगे होंगे, उस समय बच्चा आता है क्योंकि वहाँ आयु बड़ी होती है, एक ही तो बच्चा आना होता है | फिर बच्ची भी आनी है, कायदा होगा | पहले बच्चे की फिर बच्ची की आत्मा आती है | विवेक कहता है पहले बच्चा आना चाहिए | पहले मेल, पीछे फिमेल | 8-10 वर्ष देरी से आयेंगे | आगे चल तुम बच्चों को सब साक्षात्कार होना है | कैसे वहाँ की रस्म-रिवाज़ है, यह सब बातें नई दुनिया की बाप बैठ समझाते हैं | बाप ही नई दुनिया स्थापन करने वाला है | रस्म-रिवाज़ सुनाते जायेंगे | आगे चल बहुत सुनायेंगे और तब साक्षात्कार होते रहेंगे | बच्चे कैसे पैदा होगे, कोई नई बात नहीं | “

Regards
BK Atulya

saligram wrote:
The other possibility is that the parents leave the body as soon as they give birth to the children. There are such cases in the animal kingdom even today. It is said that children do not need care there and they start walking as soon as they are born.

1) How many examples are there in animal kingdom where parents leave their bodies as soon as they give birth to children? *

Baba has also said that there will be only light relationships in Golden age - mother and father, brother and sister. If there are 21 LN it means that they will witness their grandchildren.

2) If parents leave their bodies as soon they give birth, how can there be mother- father relations? There should be only brother- sister relations, is it not?

If there are 2 kingdoms and the prince and princes of two different kingdoms marry and if people have two children, the prince will have brother in law, the princess will have sister in law, then when these marry they will have nieces etc.

3) A thought in this is put in Post No. 29 to 32 - viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1167&start=20#p4081

only light relationships in Golden age

4) In heaven, any relationship would be light and pure. Hence any relation of whatever it is- would be of sanskaar milan.

It is said there will be only one king in Golden Age*.

5) Actually, there would be many Kings in heaven - Post No. 43 - viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1167&hilit=female&start=40#p4110

* - If one takes isolated murli points, and taking examples too just to the extent of tail, there is chance to go away from right path.
Murli Pt:- Gambheerataa se full marks jamaa hota hai. Mamma toh gambheerataa kee devi thi. = The virtue seriousness gives full marks. Mamma was a deity of seriousness.

Link with BKs: PBK
Dear, brother, Atulya,

I'm unable to give a reply regarding the point you have posted, but I will ask about it.

The number 8 is not random. It corresponds to the 8 religions of the world shown on the tree, because the numberwise Narayans who come along with their followers become basis for the religious fathers after dwaper yug, who also come with their followers and enter them and drag them into their religion. It is because these Narayans don't complete their effort and become weak Narayans with less celestial degrees.

Dear, brother, mbbhat,

You can say that the relationship between mother and father and children don't last long if parents leave the body as soon as they give birth, but you cannot say it is not there. Where have the children come from if there are no mother father?

Dear, brother, mbbhat,
5)
You can say that the relationship between mother and father and children don't last long if parents leave the body as soon as they give birth, but you cannot say it is not there. Where have the children come from if there are no mother father?

What is the significance of the relation if it lasts just for only seconds?

6) BTW, Baba has also said in Silver Age, there would be four children (two male and two female). So, there will be gap among the children. Obviously, the children of them will have uncle and aunts.

You believe the children will be born as twins (without any support of murli points). Ok, even if your view is taken to be right, obviously, there will be gap between the two twins. Then the first twins will have relation of uncle/aunt to the children of the second twins.

7) BTW- Baba has also said- there can be three children in Golden Age at the end.

SM 25-9-76(1, 2):- Satyug may itney bachche hote hee naheen. KARKE MUSHKIL SE KOYI KE THEEN (3) HO. Peeche aahishthey2 bachche jaasti ho jaate hain. Bharatvaasi apney dharm ko na jaan_ney kaaran hisaab toh kar naheen saktey. *

= ... In Golden Age, there would not be so many children. in rare case, some will have three. Later the number of children increase. ....

So- to claim the twin concept of children is a weak point.
Murli Pt:- Gambheerataa se full marks jamaa hota hai. Mamma toh gambheerataa kee devi thi. = The virtue seriousness gives full marks. Mamma was a deity of seriousness.

saligram wrote:
Dear, brother, Atulya,

I'm unable to give a reply regarding the point you have posted, but I will ask about it.

The number 8 is not random. It corresponds to the 8 religions of the world shown on the tree, because the numberwise Narayans who come along with their followers become basis for the religious fathers after dwaper yug, who also come with their followers and enter them and drag them into their religion. It is because these Narayans don't complete their effort and become weak Narayans with less celestial degrees.

8) Churning/conclusion without considering the whole of the Murli point. The adjacent sentences are not considered.

= ... In Golden Age, there would not be so many children. in rare case, some will have three. Later the number of children increase. ....

There is a difference between the number of children of the royal family and that of subject.The number of children in the class of subjects is more.

8) Churning/conclusion without considering the whole of the Murli point. The adjacent sentences are not considered.

About which murli point you speak about?

Om Shanti
My dear Divine Sisters and Brothers,

Now we can do a fresh calculation as per the SM dt.11.06.2014 that the first son of Sri Narayan should take birth at the age more than half life, so more than 75, let us take 80 years.

I shall request you all to post any murli point on marriage age in Satyug, because I have not read / remember such point, only I have heard from elders to be 30 +.

OK, let us take the marriage age as 30 years.

So the son of 1st Sri Narayan should marry at the age 30, means 1st Sri Narayan shall be at the age 80+30=110 yrs.

We know that Satyug starts from the day of swaymvar / marriage of Sri Radha & Sri Krishna known as coronation day. So transfer of kingdom should take place on the marriage day of son for successive Sri Narayan.

All are requested to post their opinion on time for transfer of kingdom, if any difference of opinion or if any murli point available for reference.

So Rulling period for the 1st Sri Narayan (110-30) = 80 years. And the same shall be for successive Narayans.

So the total number of Narayans (1250/80) = 15 or 16

However it is clear that it can never be 8 as we normally think.

My dear brother saligram should not co-relate the figure 8 for no. of births of one soul in Satyug to the top 8 souls in the race or for the 8 branches of tree ( Kalp briksh). Though the figure 8 is there, but the points are quite different than each other and after all we are not discussing on those issues.

Let us concentrate on the only one issue of this topic and be unanimous that actually there shall be more than 8 Narayans for the Delhi capital in 1250 years of Satyug. The actual number shall vary as per the age of marriage and total ruling period accordingly.

Thank you for taking part in the discussion.

Regards
BK Atulya

My dear brother saligram should not co-relate the figure 8 for no. of births of one soul in Satyug to the top 8 souls in the race or for the 8 branches of tree ( Kalp briksh). Though the figure 8 is there, but the points are quite different than each other and after all we are not discussing on those issues.

I don't equate them, because we don't consider that the 8 Narayans of Satyug to be the top most 8 souls. The world starts degrading still from the first second of Satyug and the souls who come later don't see the purest world. The number wise Narayans will take number wise less births and will be pure in less celestial degrees.

Om Shanti
My dear Divine Brother Saligram,

I shall request you again to reply to the point of topic. Whether you agree on the posted murli point (dt.11.06.2014) and the calculation posted for numbers of Sri Narayans as per the murli point?

As per the calculation, the 8th Sri Narayan is not the last Narayan of Satyug. But the number shall be more than 15. The exact number shall depend on the age of marriage and total ruling period accordingly.

Your initial reply was “The Last Narayan of Satyug is the 8th”

Do you stick to your answer after the above discussions or you agree with my opinion?

It is not a war to won or loose, it is just knowledge churning among BK brothers and sisters. After all you are also BK, not PBK. There is no word “PBK” in the dictionary of knowledge given by our most loving Shiv Baba.

So please think over the murli point and post a logical reply.

Regards
BK Atulya

Previous

Return to General Discussion